Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Bogsneak Mutagen
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 171 172
WELP, time to dust off the 'ol cauldron of fun!
WELP, time to dust off the 'ol cauldron of fun!
[quote name="@Zemyna" date=2016-09-19 05:50:54] Awesome to FINALLY see a new breed!! But it makes me sad to see that you've still managed to make it an older members exclusive item... How many people are actually at lvl 16 brewing?? This is so unobtainable and it will cost hundreds of thousands if not millions of treasure to purchase in the AH for the next several months because of it! The only "affordable" way most players will be able to buy this dragon is by buying overpriced exalt fodder that looks like rubbish. How about some rewards for newer members? Or even semi-older members? [/quote] It really isn't for older members, it's for people who put time into the brew. I've got friends who've been playing a full year or more than me who use my cauldron because their isn't leveled at all. I climbed to max level by offering my low level cauldron (if people provided the mats + brew fee) so people could brew what they wanted. Poison, Toxin, Skink, and Spinner are all very popular things to brew and they net you A LOT of xp. Even if no one wants to use your cauldron, you can always brew them using your own mats and sell the genes on the AH for a decent amount. Also, every time they raise the cap they mention how many clans are maxed out. As of the end of August, there were 3,400 clans maxed out at lvl 16. There are ALWAYS people offering free brewing services, so long as you provide the base materials they will brew whatever you ask them. Thus you don't have to pay crazy AH prices.
@Zemyna wrote on 2016-09-19:
Awesome to FINALLY see a new breed!!
But it makes me sad to see that you've still managed to make it an older members exclusive item... How many people are actually at lvl 16 brewing??

This is so unobtainable and it will cost hundreds of thousands if not millions of treasure to purchase in the AH for the next several months because of it! The only "affordable" way most players will be able to buy this dragon is by buying overpriced exalt fodder that looks like rubbish.

How about some rewards for newer members? Or even semi-older members?

It really isn't for older members, it's for people who put time into the brew. I've got friends who've been playing a full year or more than me who use my cauldron because their isn't leveled at all. I climbed to max level by offering my low level cauldron (if people provided the mats + brew fee) so people could brew what they wanted. Poison, Toxin, Skink, and Spinner are all very popular things to brew and they net you A LOT of xp. Even if no one wants to use your cauldron, you can always brew them using your own mats and sell the genes on the AH for a decent amount.

Also, every time they raise the cap they mention how many clans are maxed out. As of the end of August, there were 3,400 clans maxed out at lvl 16. There are ALWAYS people offering free brewing services, so long as you provide the base materials they will brew whatever you ask them. Thus you don't have to pay crazy AH prices.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Oh my goodness ... i love them...
Oh my goodness ... i love them...
63b167364c0a2dbaf2a03351a1066bc8cada7354.pngfcaa2c7b37d017521beff538d86b130409b73d6e.png21d0293ce4fcfad679fd6be05ccf743215e58ae7.png99d350e6cd84e02c223da178bc712b62b709f489.png
Oh the lore - I have a female Ridgeback who is waiting for the Breed Change Scroll to finish brewing so she can become a Bogsneak. Thank you, Everyone who had anything to do with this - I am thrilled!
Oh the lore - I have a female Ridgeback who is waiting for the Breed Change Scroll to finish brewing so she can become a Bogsneak. Thank you, Everyone who had anything to do with this - I am thrilled!
mM2VM9X.png
This breed looks great! Especially female Bogsneak is amazing *^*
It's time to spend more time with Baldwin to get more ingredients. /)*W*(\
This breed looks great! Especially female Bogsneak is amazing *^*
It's time to spend more time with Baldwin to get more ingredients. /)*W*(\
YM7fnsh.gif
im gonna marry every single one of them
im gonna marry every single one of them
So Kawaii, and I'M SO CLOSE, Must Make Scroll, *lines up high level brew stuffs*
So Kawaii, and I'M SO CLOSE, Must Make Scroll, *lines up high level brew stuffs*
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
I need one! they looks live leopard geekos!
I need one! they looks live leopard geekos!
OH MY GOD I LOVE IT.
OH MY GOD I LOVE IT.
event-sig-small-4.png
AHHH THIS BREED IS AMAZING
AHHH THIS BREED IS AMAZING
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 171 172