Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is happening to Baldwin?!
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 342 343
[quote name="RogueRainbow" date=2016-09-17 19:59:13] I'm dying to see what new changes happen after rollover tonight! What's next, new wings? An even bigger fin? Something different about his belly or arms? [/quote] [b][i]he becomes worm[/i][/b]
RogueRainbow wrote on 2016-09-17:
I'm dying to see what new changes happen after rollover tonight! What's next, new wings? An even bigger fin? Something different about his belly or arms?
he becomes worm
[quote name="RogueRainbow" date=2016-09-17 19:59:13] I'm dying to see what new changes happen after rollover tonight! What's next, new wings? An even bigger fin? Something different about his belly or arms? [/quote] I'm betting on finally losing his hair/furs and a tail change maybeeee? The rest of the body would be the biggest shift so it's probably last?
I'm dying to see what new changes happen after rollover tonight! What's next, new wings? An even bigger fin? Something different about his belly or arms?
I'm betting on finally losing his hair/furs and a tail change maybeeee? The rest of the body would be the biggest shift so it's probably last?
Photobucket broke my store but here D:
[quote name="ImaginationSoars" date=2016-09-17 20:04:32] [quote name="RogueRainbow" date=2016-09-17 19:59:13] I'm dying to see what new changes happen after rollover tonight! What's next, new wings? An even bigger fin? Something different about his belly or arms? [/quote] [b][i]he becomes worm[/i][/b] [/quote] If you knew that that was a meme over in Ice, you'd be laughing even harder >:) @thoracosaurus come on and see this
ImaginationSoars wrote on 2016-09-17:
he becomes worm

If you knew that that was a meme over in Ice, you'd be laughing even harder >:)

@thoracosaurus come on and see this
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
But... wait, he isn't losing teeth -

he's gaining teeth. o.o

Pearlcatchers are herbivores (and bug eaters) and most likely wouldn't have any... There's also only two small teeth on him because he's also an old man, lol. I bet the new breed (if it is one) will probably eat meat or seafood, and will have more sharper ones.

Edited to add that they actually eat bugs as well.
But... wait, he isn't losing teeth -

he's gaining teeth. o.o

Pearlcatchers are herbivores (and bug eaters) and most likely wouldn't have any... There's also only two small teeth on him because he's also an old man, lol. I bet the new breed (if it is one) will probably eat meat or seafood, and will have more sharper ones.

Edited to add that they actually eat bugs as well.
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
*Player walks up to baldwin*
BALDWIN, CAN THOU TRANSMUTETH THY THEE SLUDGETH OF THEE BLUE?
*Baldwin looks at player with confusion*
I DON'T KNOW, DO YOU HAVE ANY SPARE EARS???
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
[quote name="@SmolPeridot" date=2016-09-17 20:14:22] *Player walks up to baldwin* BALDWIN, CAN THOU TRANSMUTETH THY THEE SLUDGETH OF THEE BLUE? *Baldwin looks at player with confusion* I DON'T KNOW, DO YOU HAVE ANY SPARE EARS??? [/quote] [item=elk ear][item=snowfall elk ear] Why yes, in fact, I do!
@SmolPeridot wrote on 2016-09-17:
Elk Ear Snowfall Elk Ear
Why yes, in fact, I do!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
hes turning onto a fae or a Guardian
[quote name="turtledragon" date=2016-09-17 20:18:05] hes turning onto a fae or a Guardian [/quote] doubtful; the teeth and fins aren't anything normal.
turtledragon wrote on 2016-09-17:
doubtful; the teeth and fins aren't anything normal.
[quote name="Leopardmask" date=2016-09-17 20:16:50] [quote name="@SmolPeridot" date=2016-09-17 20:14:22] *Player walks up to baldwin* BALDWIN, CAN THOU TRANSMUTETH THY THEE SLUDGETH OF THEE BLUE? *Baldwin looks at player with confusion* I DON'T KNOW, DO YOU HAVE ANY SPARE EARS??? [/quote] [item=snowfall elk ear] Why yes, in fact, I do! [/quote] what is happening
Leopardmask wrote on 2016-09-17:
@SmolPeridot wrote on 2016-09-17:
Snowfall Elk Ear
Why yes, in fact, I do!
what is happening
JBP8U.gifcvVqYlq.pngfr8Po.gif
[quote name="vulstal" date=2016-09-17 19:38:35] [quote name="Skrawnymaster" date=2016-09-17 19:18:22] If he changes into a new breed, What will happen to his pearl? What if his pearl hatches into something else? Will he be a mommy?! Will that make the new breed called 'Mommy' or 'Mother of Pearl'? [/quote] nothing will happen to the pearl. it was stated in a semi-recent q&a that when a pearlcatcher goes through a breed change, nothing happens with the pearl. [/quote] ^*
vulstal wrote on 2016-09-17:
Skrawnymaster wrote on 2016-09-17:
If he changes into a new breed, What will happen to his pearl? What if his pearl hatches into something else? Will he be a mommy?! Will that make the new breed called 'Mommy' or 'Mother of Pearl'?
nothing will happen to the pearl. it was stated in a semi-recent q&a that when a pearlcatcher goes through a breed change, nothing happens with the pearl.

^*
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 342 343