Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RAF] Silver's Stars - Speedy, Sprite
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 ... 242 243
The people I love are all people who are Worth It, which is to say: People who don't get into trouble at the drop of a hat. They are judicious people, among the many other excellent qualities they have, so I'd say that, yes, if one of them did get into the kind of trouble which required me to commit a serious crime to get them out? I would do it.
The people I love are all people who are Worth It, which is to say: People who don't get into trouble at the drop of a hat. They are judicious people, among the many other excellent qualities they have, so I'd say that, yes, if one of them did get into the kind of trouble which required me to commit a serious crime to get them out? I would do it.
...Q2qxxGt.png
...Q2qxxGt.png
Yes I would. My moral code tends to have more to do with the amount of harm done to others than the law. Mostly because I value people over obedience.
Yes I would. My moral code tends to have more to do with the amount of harm done to others than the law. Mostly because I value people over obedience.
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
September 14th Q: Would you commit a serious crime to save someone you love? Explain.

Most likely yes, but it is hard to judge future responses. Maybe I'd freak out too much and be like NOOOOOOOO and run away in the heat of the moment? But I would hope that I would be able to commit a crime to save a loved one. And it also depends on the serious crime, and also what would happen to my loved one if I didn't.

To some people, "saving" a loved one could be a smaller save, like saving them from financial ruin so they don't end up homeless. Would I rob a bank to help them in that case? No, but I'd probably just let them move in with me. xD Or saving them from going to jail for the rest of their life, again it would depend on what they did that wound them going to jail. If they murdered someone, I would probably let them go to jail even if I did love the person. I can have a pretty odd sense of tough love at times. But if they got framed for something they didn't commit? Sure, I could potentially see myself helping them escape the law.
September 14th Q: Would you commit a serious crime to save someone you love? Explain.

Most likely yes, but it is hard to judge future responses. Maybe I'd freak out too much and be like NOOOOOOOO and run away in the heat of the moment? But I would hope that I would be able to commit a crime to save a loved one. And it also depends on the serious crime, and also what would happen to my loved one if I didn't.

To some people, "saving" a loved one could be a smaller save, like saving them from financial ruin so they don't end up homeless. Would I rob a bank to help them in that case? No, but I'd probably just let them move in with me. xD Or saving them from going to jail for the rest of their life, again it would depend on what they did that wound them going to jail. If they murdered someone, I would probably let them go to jail even if I did love the person. I can have a pretty odd sense of tough love at times. But if they got framed for something they didn't commit? Sure, I could potentially see myself helping them escape the law.
uGzZgTj.png
I guess it depends on the crime, and what I'd be saving them from. Would I commit murder to save someone I loved from going to jail? Probably not; going to jail is survivable, after all. Would I steal a car to get a loved one to the hospital, if they were seriously ill or injured and for whatever reason calling 911 for an ambulance wasn't an option? Yes, probably I would do something like that.

And just because other people are specifying what kind of love they mean... I do have someone I'm in love with (my beautiful wife @Teland), but my answers apply to other people I love, too, like my sibling @Terrone and other family members and close friends.
I guess it depends on the crime, and what I'd be saving them from. Would I commit murder to save someone I loved from going to jail? Probably not; going to jail is survivable, after all. Would I steal a car to get a loved one to the hospital, if they were seriously ill or injured and for whatever reason calling 911 for an ambulance wasn't an option? Yes, probably I would do something like that.

And just because other people are specifying what kind of love they mean... I do have someone I'm in love with (my beautiful wife @Teland), but my answers apply to other people I love, too, like my sibling @Terrone and other family members and close friends.
...Q2qxxGt.png
Depends on what it is. Robbery, yeah. Something as bad as murder or something like that, nope.
Depends on what it is. Robbery, yeah. Something as bad as murder or something like that, nope.
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
Again, many of you will not be getting the tickets for the day's question because you are not answering ALL of the question...
Again, many of you will not be getting the tickets for the day's question because you are not answering ALL of the question...
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
No, maybe shoot someone out of self defence but not stealing as it isnt worth the risk, or without a good reason
No, maybe shoot someone out of self defence but not stealing as it isnt worth the risk, or without a good reason
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
Probably not?

Some things I might do e.g. stealing a vehicle if I knew how to use it if they had a serious and potentially fatal injury and an ambulance wouldn't arrive in time but others like assault or murder would only be if we were actively being attacked at that exact moment in time.

I would not instigate a crime or go along with a crime that I found to be unethical or unnecessary to save them, I would always try to find another way first. I am honestly too afraid to hurt people, I have a fear of blood and one of the worst sounds for me is someone screaming so I can't imagine myself ever hurting someone who wasn't trying to hurt me, especially if they are an innocent party.

It is partly to do with ethics and partly do with knowing my own personality, I'm a freezer, I freeze up when scared if I don't push myself so I know there are a lot of crimes I would be incapable of unless it was a clear cut 'do or die' and even then I'd likely hesitate.

Unfortunately for the people I love, they would likely die if I had to commit a crime to save them for whatever reason as a result. XD
Probably not?

Some things I might do e.g. stealing a vehicle if I knew how to use it if they had a serious and potentially fatal injury and an ambulance wouldn't arrive in time but others like assault or murder would only be if we were actively being attacked at that exact moment in time.

I would not instigate a crime or go along with a crime that I found to be unethical or unnecessary to save them, I would always try to find another way first. I am honestly too afraid to hurt people, I have a fear of blood and one of the worst sounds for me is someone screaming so I can't imagine myself ever hurting someone who wasn't trying to hurt me, especially if they are an innocent party.

It is partly to do with ethics and partly do with knowing my own personality, I'm a freezer, I freeze up when scared if I don't push myself so I know there are a lot of crimes I would be incapable of unless it was a clear cut 'do or die' and even then I'd likely hesitate.

Unfortunately for the people I love, they would likely die if I had to commit a crime to save them for whatever reason as a result. XD
*drops in from above and bumps*
*drops in from above and bumps*
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 ... 242 243