Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RAF] Silver's Stars - Speedy, Sprite
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 242 243
September 14th Q: Would you commit a serious crime to save someone you love? Explain.

Oh wow.. This is a mind blow question.
Hmm.. I don't think I have anyone important enough in my life I would cause a crime in order to save. I do have my mother, who I look up to. However, I don't think I have a cause to worry if she was possibly going to die. She said it herself "If the Lord says its my time to go, then it is my time to go." She is a christian and a strong person so I believe she can handle herself. She would probably get angry at me if I did commit a crime. ^^;
September 14th Q: Would you commit a serious crime to save someone you love? Explain.

Oh wow.. This is a mind blow question.
Hmm.. I don't think I have anyone important enough in my life I would cause a crime in order to save. I do have my mother, who I look up to. However, I don't think I have a cause to worry if she was possibly going to die. She said it herself "If the Lord says its my time to go, then it is my time to go." She is a christian and a strong person so I believe she can handle herself. She would probably get angry at me if I did commit a crime. ^^;
bump
bump
8ax7384.pnguF45l8y.pngbdF8DpH.pngoYT3dcS.png PfJIi44.pngaGweQuw.png
Q: Would you commit a serious crime to save someone you love? Explain.

A: Depends. What kind of crime are we talking about and where is the crime being committed?

It has been a long-standing notion where I'm from that if your life has gone far enough down the drain, commit a moderate offence. Now, don't get me wrong: I'm all for accountability and I often find myself looking at the liberal justice system and questioning if we are really getting proper treatment. I believe if you do something wrong you need to face the music. However, the justice system in Canada has become... wellll lets not get into it. The point is, that this notion says if life is that bad then all you have to do to have a warm bed, food, and hell even an education- go to jail. Considering how bad some people have it where there is little/ no opportunity and they work themselves into a grave, well, lets just say this is not an unused notion, especially in some regions. Oh and to clarify, we are talking a crime that has serious penalties but keeps damage to a minimum.

So why the tangent? If life can get bad enough to have people look at jail and say 'yeah that is way better' then imagine life without that special person. If life would be that bad then the answer is clear. But again, you have to weigh the variables. Maybe the crime outweighs the benefits, maybe jail/ punishments in the area in question are a little more serious than what you might think. There are always variables and things can always be worse, so I think the answer is sitting in the grey.
Q: Would you commit a serious crime to save someone you love? Explain.

A: Depends. What kind of crime are we talking about and where is the crime being committed?

It has been a long-standing notion where I'm from that if your life has gone far enough down the drain, commit a moderate offence. Now, don't get me wrong: I'm all for accountability and I often find myself looking at the liberal justice system and questioning if we are really getting proper treatment. I believe if you do something wrong you need to face the music. However, the justice system in Canada has become... wellll lets not get into it. The point is, that this notion says if life is that bad then all you have to do to have a warm bed, food, and hell even an education- go to jail. Considering how bad some people have it where there is little/ no opportunity and they work themselves into a grave, well, lets just say this is not an unused notion, especially in some regions. Oh and to clarify, we are talking a crime that has serious penalties but keeps damage to a minimum.

So why the tangent? If life can get bad enough to have people look at jail and say 'yeah that is way better' then imagine life without that special person. If life would be that bad then the answer is clear. But again, you have to weigh the variables. Maybe the crime outweighs the benefits, maybe jail/ punishments in the area in question are a little more serious than what you might think. There are always variables and things can always be worse, so I think the answer is sitting in the grey.
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
Bump
Bump
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png

A: I think if you push anyone enough they would commit the crime. Yes, I think I would. If I loved that person that much to commit it.

A: I think if you push anyone enough they would commit the crime. Yes, I think I would. If I loved that person that much to commit it.
bV7Iy8e.png46ba27693e551458616eb20e4871abb3.pngi5tcv6.jpg
It would really depend on the situation. If it involved doing damage to a murderous criminal, why not?
But innocents, nope.
It would really depend on the situation. If it involved doing damage to a murderous criminal, why not?
But innocents, nope.
AQw0PQz.png
I've been busy, but I'm here!

To answer today's question, I'd have to say it would depend on what I'd have to do. Like if I had to kill someone, I don't think I could ever do that. If I had to steal something, I could probably pull that one off for someone I really cared about. (Family, close friends, or a potential significant other, if I ever get one.)
I've been busy, but I'm here!

To answer today's question, I'd have to say it would depend on what I'd have to do. Like if I had to kill someone, I don't think I could ever do that. If I had to steal something, I could probably pull that one off for someone I really cared about. (Family, close friends, or a potential significant other, if I ever get one.)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
And here's a bump! Because I can, and it's free.
And here's a bump! Because I can, and it's free.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
bump
bump
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
(Add me to the list of people who don't really experience romantic love and so answered this based on close friends and family.) I can't think of a scenario where I would need to commit a crime to "save" someone I love but I think I probably would do that yeah. I'm not sure if you mean save them from death or maybe just from going to jail themselves or what but the people I love (platonically) are really important to me.
(Add me to the list of people who don't really experience romantic love and so answered this based on close friends and family.) I can't think of a scenario where I would need to commit a crime to "save" someone I love but I think I probably would do that yeah. I'm not sure if you mean save them from death or maybe just from going to jail themselves or what but the people I love (platonically) are really important to me.
Come chat about music! TmYwlC4.png Accessible Coli NOW!
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 242 243