Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Liquidating- Lots of Old Stuff
1 2 3 4 5 6
boops thread~
boops thread~
ThetaTiny_zps9kx17jxv.pngtumblr_n9vzy0S93D1senbf4o3_100.gifGhost.png
@Blackroselilith Just a slight update: currently at 1.4 mil treasure with a trade about to go through that'll put me at 800 gems. Should be able to pull together the 2.8 mil for the Wind Sprite on time /o/

Thanks for your patience!
@Blackroselilith Just a slight update: currently at 1.4 mil treasure with a trade about to go through that'll put me at 800 gems. Should be able to pull together the 2.8 mil for the Wind Sprite on time /o/

Thanks for your patience!
JOMDIQa.png
@Blackroselilith

Would you go 2.3-2.4kg on the WC scroll?
@Blackroselilith

Would you go 2.3-2.4kg on the WC scroll?
U8dkiXo.jpg
@Annalynn Sounds good! If you wind up needing an extra day or so don't worry about it~

@Theirin Yeah, that sounds good to me! Would you be okay to meet in the middle at 2.35?
@Annalynn Sounds good! If you wind up needing an extra day or so don't worry about it~

@Theirin Yeah, that sounds good to me! Would you be okay to meet in the middle at 2.35?
@Blackroselilith
Works for me! :D
@Blackroselilith
Works for me! :D
U8dkiXo.jpg
@Blackroselilith how much are you looking for Merlin? I'm working at leveling up my dragons. I have 1 awesome grinder and 2 almost awesome ones. I'm looking for another awesome grinder to have with my rosby. I don't really have much as far as treasure. But I can offer a few festival skins, the flameforger's vista, or a soft pink arm silks or a mix of the items. But I can assure you he will not be exhaled. I may get a gene scroll though. Lol me and faes don't usually get along.
@Blackroselilith how much are you looking for Merlin? I'm working at leveling up my dragons. I have 1 awesome grinder and 2 almost awesome ones. I'm looking for another awesome grinder to have with my rosby. I don't really have much as far as treasure. But I can offer a few festival skins, the flameforger's vista, or a soft pink arm silks or a mix of the items. But I can assure you he will not be exhaled. I may get a gene scroll though. Lol me and faes don't usually get along.
I just my song to be heard. To step out of the darkness and rise above the pain. It's more than just a simple rhyme. Its my heart song singing out. So, I raise my voice, and sing out loud. If I truly believe, maybe the world will sing along with me. One voice, one truth, one heartbeat.-SaharaPrime
@SaharaPrime I'd like about 325k (~361 gems) for him, though since I am mostly inactive on here now I am pretty much only interested in currency for offsite trading purposes. If you do buy him, though, feel free to do whatever you want with him! Your dragon, your decision. ^^
@SaharaPrime I'd like about 325k (~361 gems) for him, though since I am mostly inactive on here now I am pretty much only interested in currency for offsite trading purposes. If you do buy him, though, feel free to do whatever you want with him! Your dragon, your decision. ^^
@blackroselilith I have the 70kt! Would you mind setting up a CR for the Dioptase skin and the Dragon I was interested in?
@blackroselilith I have the 70kt! Would you mind setting up a CR for the Dioptase skin and the Dragon I was interested in?
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
@RingsofSaturn CR sent, as well as a PM including a food pack (as I continually forget to put that in the CR...) Thanks!
@RingsofSaturn CR sent, as well as a PM including a food pack (as I continually forget to put that in the CR...) Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6