Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 ... 2734 2735
Headcanon voice for Baldwin is Christopher Lloyd
Headcanon voice for Baldwin is Christopher Lloyd
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
I have this small notebook that I write down my irrational thoughts in, and then explain to myself why they're irrational and what I should be thinking instead.

For example, by not thinking about/following/looking at that guy, I feel that I've lost some kind of connection and that I'm a bit more lonely than before. Therefore it's tempting to think that I should just go back to that behavior. However, that is irrational thinking, because it was all in my head. He doesn't know me and I certainly don't know him. Going back to that behavior would mean wasting time on someone who would most likely never appreciate it. Notice that I do not consider his feelings; they are not important to me. I purposefully think that way so that I won't go back to thinking that I should protect him - why would I do that if I don't care about his feelings at all? I don't care about his wellbeing either, he's responsible for that himself.

The conclusion is that I'm better off not thinking about him anymore. It has also been revealed that there is one issue that still needs to be worked on; I need to find a way to feel less lonely. That should be simple enough.
I have this small notebook that I write down my irrational thoughts in, and then explain to myself why they're irrational and what I should be thinking instead.

For example, by not thinking about/following/looking at that guy, I feel that I've lost some kind of connection and that I'm a bit more lonely than before. Therefore it's tempting to think that I should just go back to that behavior. However, that is irrational thinking, because it was all in my head. He doesn't know me and I certainly don't know him. Going back to that behavior would mean wasting time on someone who would most likely never appreciate it. Notice that I do not consider his feelings; they are not important to me. I purposefully think that way so that I won't go back to thinking that I should protect him - why would I do that if I don't care about his feelings at all? I don't care about his wellbeing either, he's responsible for that himself.

The conclusion is that I'm better off not thinking about him anymore. It has also been revealed that there is one issue that still needs to be worked on; I need to find a way to feel less lonely. That should be simple enough.
Currently buying these, click here for thread
Shale Skitter Pillbug Silt Sifter Hardshell
I'M GETTING A NEW CAR!!! ^o^

But I'm feel so bad for my current car...omg, it caught fire! ;-; I did love my car...it was a great car...
I'M GETTING A NEW CAR!!! ^o^

But I'm feel so bad for my current car...omg, it caught fire! ;-; I did love my car...it was a great car...
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
regional at best is too underappreciated
regional at best is too underappreciated
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
I got an unhatched Arcane egg in the run up to Starfall!!!!!
Thank you, Spacedad, love you so much.
I got an unhatched Arcane egg in the run up to Starfall!!!!!
Thank you, Spacedad, love you so much.
ZIuG4kr.png 1523821381-siggy.png
iOS 10 looks weird.
iOS 10 looks weird.
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
Helena is my precious child I love her so much.
Helena is my precious child I love her so much.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
I wish I wasn't worthless at art.

No one cares about writing. It's so hard to find motivation when I know that no one ******* cares unless it's fandom shipping. Not that I hate shipping, but I don't write or "take" characters that aren't my own.

I just wish I could express all of the ideas I have. I have so many. So many things I would love to draw if I could.

Every time I try I just get embarrassed and overcome with the urge to destroy my attempts because they suck.
I wish I wasn't worthless at art.

No one cares about writing. It's so hard to find motivation when I know that no one ******* cares unless it's fandom shipping. Not that I hate shipping, but I don't write or "take" characters that aren't my own.

I just wish I could express all of the ideas I have. I have so many. So many things I would love to draw if I could.

Every time I try I just get embarrassed and overcome with the urge to destroy my attempts because they suck.
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
why
why
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
If i say im looking for a dragon EXCLUSIVELY with blues, pinks, and purples, why the hell are people showing me dragons with weird yellows and whites like i dont want to sound like a jerk but its not hard to read a post and see that your dragon doesn't qualify.
If i say im looking for a dragon EXCLUSIVELY with blues, pinks, and purples, why the hell are people showing me dragons with weird yellows and whites like i dont want to sound like a jerk but its not hard to read a post and see that your dragon doesn't qualify.
tumblr_n0t9nrrLuP1szl458o1_400.gif
1 2 ... 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 ... 2734 2735