Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2 3
@Eon @Spazzifras

Okay, I'll do just that. It will be a one-way delivery on Crossroads, right? (sorry if this is a very obvious question)
@Eon @Spazzifras

Okay, I'll do just that. It will be a one-way delivery on Crossroads, right? (sorry if this is a very obvious question)
@broseidonbro

Yep, one way CR. No worries about asking. Better to ask just in case. :)

@Eon Am I to nest them immediately or wait until Sept. 14? I don't want to ruin an important date.
@broseidonbro

Yep, one way CR. No worries about asking. Better to ask just in case. :)

@Eon Am I to nest them immediately or wait until Sept. 14? I don't want to ruin an important date.
@Spazzifras

They shouldn't be RTB until September 14th, so just when they're off cooldown. No special dates needed. Let me know when you'd like me to send the transfer for my pair.
@Spazzifras

They shouldn't be RTB until September 14th, so just when they're off cooldown. No special dates needed. Let me know when you'd like me to send the transfer for my pair.
mlHpBMC.png
wcqXUTe.png
hZOsS7O.png
3nFPpYa.png
NvpVneg.png
8799214.png iQrvnPv.png
yeehaw
searching for dragons!
@Eon. Ready when you are. I'll breed them asap!
@Eon. Ready when you are. I'll breed them asap!
@Eon @Spazzifras

I have just sent Titania over to Spazzifras.
@Eon @Spazzifras

I have just sent Titania over to Spazzifras.
All safe! C:
All safe! C:
@PaintedLiger @Eon @broseidonbro

I would like to mention that I wiil be moving all 4 dragons to the front page of my lair. That way anyone can easily check-up on them. Additionally I will be giving each a familiar. This way there is NO chance of accidental exaltation, nesting or not (and they won't be lonely).

I am presently on mobile, so this will be executed tomorrow morning.

Once again, I am super excited to be a part of such a wonderful project!

I would like to mention that I wiil be moving all 4 dragons to the front page of my lair. That way anyone can easily check-up on them. Additionally I will be giving each a familiar. This way there is NO chance of accidental exaltation, nesting or not (and they won't be lonely).

I am presently on mobile, so this will be executed tomorrow morning.

Once again, I am super excited to be a part of such a wonderful project!
@PaintedLiger @Eon @broseidonbro Berthod and Hawkeye gave us 2 eggs (better than one right?) [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/1/2healthy_0dead.png[/img] Kadr and Titania gave us 3 eggs. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/1/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] All dragons are doing well.

Berthod and Hawkeye gave us 2 eggs (better than one right?)
2healthy_0dead.png

Kadr and Titania gave us 3 eggs.
3healthy_0dead.png

All dragons are doing well.
@Spazzifras

Why do my dragons only ever give me two eggs. xD
Thank you for putting them on the nests! Here's hoping we get the right colors and genders out of 'em. \o/
@Spazzifras

Why do my dragons only ever give me two eggs. xD
Thank you for putting them on the nests! Here's hoping we get the right colors and genders out of 'em. \o/
mlHpBMC.png
wcqXUTe.png
hZOsS7O.png
3nFPpYa.png
NvpVneg.png
8799214.png iQrvnPv.png
yeehaw
searching for dragons!
@Eon I feel the same way. I was told that two different species are more likely to give a 5 egg nest, yet my pair LOVE to mess with me and give me 2s and sometimes 3s...
@Eon I feel the same way. I was told that two different species are more likely to give a 5 egg nest, yet my pair LOVE to mess with me and give me 2s and sometimes 3s...
1 2 3