Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Sol Seekers Hatchery~ OPAL HATCHES
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49
@05seb05

Thank you! I just noticed the Saturn's Ring pair is on a nest right now, let me know if they'll be a while to hatch :)
@05seb05

Thank you! I just noticed the Saturn's Ring pair is on a nest right now, let me know if they'll be a while to hatch :)
tumblr_ntk4pxMaFq1uc01tdo6_1280.png
tumblr_inline_nik83uqGJo1qhoueb.png “Eternity is a glorious word, but eternity is ice.” tumblr_inline_nik83uqGJo1qhoueb.png
@Rukipk

Oh god I didn't even think to check on that. Sorry about that! I'll let you know asap
@Rukipk

Oh god I didn't even think to check on that. Sorry about that! I'll let you know asap
kFAoK6d.gifYdQqGZC.gifoA7I7Gx.gifpCq4C0U.gif7xDFROq.gif
@Rukipk

Saturn's Rings will hatch their nest in three days. I can go ahead and set up the CR for the other pair in the meantime?
@Rukipk

Saturn's Rings will hatch their nest in three days. I can go ahead and set up the CR for the other pair in the meantime?
pVID3gO.png
@05seb05

Don't worry about it! I just happened to check the nests haha.

@devontaywilliams

Okay! Thanks for letting me know.
Sure, send the CR and I'll add the treasure :)
@05seb05

Don't worry about it! I just happened to check the nests haha.

@devontaywilliams

Okay! Thanks for letting me know.
Sure, send the CR and I'll add the treasure :)
tumblr_ntk4pxMaFq1uc01tdo6_1280.png
tumblr_inline_nik83uqGJo1qhoueb.png “Eternity is a glorious word, but eternity is ice.” tumblr_inline_nik83uqGJo1qhoueb.png
@05seb05 noooo Sunspots! I was really hanging out for a triple baby from them </3 alas!
@05seb05 noooo Sunspots! I was really hanging out for a triple baby from them </3 alas!
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
@Maegelcarwen

Apologies to you and everyone who didn't end up with their dream baby! I believe their new owner is planning on breeding them, so I'm sure you could talk to them about it! ^^
@Maegelcarwen

Apologies to you and everyone who didn't end up with their dream baby! I believe their new owner is planning on breeding them, so I'm sure you could talk to them about it! ^^
kFAoK6d.gifYdQqGZC.gifoA7I7Gx.gifpCq4C0U.gif7xDFROq.gif
@05seb05 no worries, it happens :) thanks for the tip! And good luck with your reshuffle :)
@05seb05 no worries, it happens :) thanks for the tip! And good luck with your reshuffle :)
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
@Maegelcarwen
Yes I do plan to continue breeding them. Since they're new I want to get the rest of my pairs back from nesting first and then figure out the best time to breed them, however Sunspots will live on ^^

@05seb05
I'm super grateful to you for both these pairs! I've actually been looking for these gene/color combos for a long time now, but it's been hard to snag any hatchlings. I never imagined I'd have my own pairs! May you be blessed with five egg nests and always get unhatched eggs from scavenging :D
@Maegelcarwen
Yes I do plan to continue breeding them. Since they're new I want to get the rest of my pairs back from nesting first and then figure out the best time to breed them, however Sunspots will live on ^^

@05seb05
I'm super grateful to you for both these pairs! I've actually been looking for these gene/color combos for a long time now, but it's been hard to snag any hatchlings. I never imagined I'd have my own pairs! May you be blessed with five egg nests and always get unhatched eggs from scavenging :D
@PhantomSylveon Can I transfer my ping request for a triple gold female from Sunspots to you? I'm looking for a mate for an old Imperial of mine. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3378385] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33784/3378385_350.png[/img] [/url]
@PhantomSylveon Can I transfer my ping request for a triple gold female from Sunspots to you? I'm looking for a mate for an old Imperial of mine.

3378385_350.png

NXwxhXo.png
@HuntingAlpha
Yes you may. I'll mark you down :)
@HuntingAlpha
Yes you may. I'll mark you down :)
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49