Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 ... 2734 2735
purred so hard your voice broke

gg
purred so hard your voice broke

gg
I can tell some of the differences between the different versions of Revelations but it's more just different instruments not big differences. I love how they kept some of the old themes from the first one between the games.
I can tell some of the differences between the different versions of Revelations but it's more just different instruments not big differences. I love how they kept some of the old themes from the first one between the games.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
Light reps anyone?
Light reps anyone?
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
I hate relationships so much; I mean, I understand you have feelings for me, but I don't want to spend every moment of my life talking to you. But I can't just up and bolt away now that I'm stuck in a sort of contractual agreement and I'm too scared to break it off.....
I hate relationships so much; I mean, I understand you have feelings for me, but I don't want to spend every moment of my life talking to you. But I can't just up and bolt away now that I'm stuck in a sort of contractual agreement and I'm too scared to break it off.....
Please deliver my package tomorrow
please deliver my package tomorrow
don't make me wait till Monday please
Please deliver my package tomorrow
don't make me wait till Monday please
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
tonight is proving to be a much quieter night at work
tonight is proving to be a much quieter night at work
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
Dreams are so weird... I mean, in a moment you are dreaming about videogames, unicorns, dragons and stuff and then POOF! you are un a room with a guy that smiled sadly to you saying "i hope that someday i can finally meet you in real life''... brain wut
Dreams are so weird... I mean, in a moment you are dreaming about videogames, unicorns, dragons and stuff and then POOF! you are un a room with a guy that smiled sadly to you saying "i hope that someday i can finally meet you in real life''... brain wut
h8IRLU8.gif
@Venusbeast

Communicate! "I mean, I understand you have feelings for me, but I don't want to spend every moment of my life talking to you" is a perfectly reasonable perspective, and if the other person cares about you (and you phrase it gently) I don't think there'll be a problem if you bring it up to them.
@Venusbeast

Communicate! "I mean, I understand you have feelings for me, but I don't want to spend every moment of my life talking to you" is a perfectly reasonable perspective, and if the other person cares about you (and you phrase it gently) I don't think there'll be a problem if you bring it up to them.
gM1MTf9.png
uuggghhhh these meds have like a 2% chance of side effects but i'm still afraid of taking them
uuggghhhh these meds have like a 2% chance of side effects but i'm still afraid of taking them
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
When you're about to look something up that you know will upset you, so you just don't look it up.
[insert thumbs up]
When you're about to look something up that you know will upset you, so you just don't look it up.
[insert thumbs up]
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
1 2 ... 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 ... 2734 2735