Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 383 384
Hello! I'm new to FR, but I've been in the WoF fandom for years! You may or may not know me from social media sites, as Tsunami Holmes or Sunbeam the Rain-SandWing (my OC). Anyways, just wanted to say hello and make sure I was added to this wonderful community!
- Sunbeam
Hello! I'm new to FR, but I've been in the WoF fandom for years! You may or may not know me from social media sites, as Tsunami Holmes or Sunbeam the Rain-SandWing (my OC). Anyways, just wanted to say hello and make sure I was added to this wonderful community!
- Sunbeam
fr_signature_2_by_tsunamiholmes-dahgk4b.png
@StarlineRose Thanks!
@StarlineRose Thanks!
GaxHqlg.png theultimatecatsig.gif
@TsunamiHolmes

Hello! I've seen you on DeviantArt, your artwork is great! :D I'm on there too, same username.
@TsunamiHolmes

Hello! I've seen you on DeviantArt, your artwork is great! :D I'm on there too, same username.
VOTjwpe.pngxJN67Zo.png Peril-Skywing-Bounce.gif
@Tsunamiholmes nice to meet you! I'm Sparrow. Are you on DeviantART too?
@Tsunamiholmes nice to meet you! I'm Sparrow. Are you on DeviantART too?
new_jab_hatchery_icon_by_panther_star-dajawgf.png
How do you join deviant art? I got a start dragon drawing from the WOF books and do animals to and would love to share with you guys.
How do you join deviant art? I got a start dragon drawing from the WOF books and do animals to and would love to share with you guys.
@temerarie
You just need an image sharing site to share it with us, you have to sign up for deviantart
@temerarie
You just need an image sharing site to share it with us, you have to sign up for deviantart
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
Visit my page for a whole list of links to what I have, including Facebook, DA, and G+.
Visit my page for a whole list of links to what I have, including Facebook, DA, and G+.
GaxHqlg.png theultimatecatsig.gif
Wooo..oooo I made some more WoF art that actually counts as art [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/93ce/f/2016/253/c/4/flurries_by_riftseawing-dah7aqz.png[/img]
Wooo..oooo

I made some more WoF art that actually counts as art

flurries_by_riftseawing-dah7aqz.png
@RiftSeaWing
*gasping*

I finally started my newest WoF fanfiction! :"D
@RiftSeaWing
*gasping*

I finally started my newest WoF fanfiction! :"D
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
[quote name="RiftSeaWing" date=2016-09-09 19:51:45] Wooo..oooo I made some more WoF art that actually counts as art [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/93ce/f/2016/253/c/4/flurries_by_riftseawing-dah7aqz.png[/img] [/quote] Sweet art :D
RiftSeaWing wrote on 2016-09-09:
Wooo..oooo

I made some more WoF art that actually counts as art

flurries_by_riftseawing-dah7aqz.png

Sweet art :D
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 383 384