Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon anthro/human bust!
1 2 3 4 5
@Ayitskat Take your time dear ^u^
@Ayitskat Take your time dear ^u^
EoMUp77.png
@Ayitskat Ohhhhhhh I def need one! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23058212] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230583/23058212_350.png[/img] [/url] He has a ref in his description, I prefer black and white with grey and a splash of color in some spots like his silk colored and his eyes? If that's okay? :3 and do u prefer payment before or after? If you write me and I don't answer I fell asleep but I'll def send the gold for u which ever way u prefer when I get on!
@Ayitskat

Ohhhhhhh I def need one!

23058212_350.png

He has a ref in his description, I prefer black and white with grey and a splash of color in some spots like his silk colored and his eyes? If that's okay? :3 and do u prefer payment before or after? If you write me and I don't answer I fell asleep but I'll def send the gold for u which ever way u prefer when I get on!
tumblr_static_hycsbanner.gif
@AstriorHodenjik

Okay! I prefer payment after~

@AstriorHodenjik

Okay! I prefer payment after~

@Ilos
@CozyCuzi

Okay so, Havent been on flightrising in 4 months, If anyone has already paid I will refund you. Bot sure if I will be able to do the art, So i will be canceling it, sorry
@Ilos
@CozyCuzi

Okay so, Havent been on flightrising in 4 months, If anyone has already paid I will refund you. Bot sure if I will be able to do the art, So i will be canceling it, sorry
@Ayitskat

Ahhh darn x-x
though i do not remember if i paid or not x-x
@Ayitskat

Ahhh darn x-x
though i do not remember if i paid or not x-x
EoMUp77.png
@Cozycuzi
I believe you already did pay, I think you paid in leaves? For the nature event.
If you send me a link to the dragon than I can get to work on it, might take a few days?
@Cozycuzi
I believe you already did pay, I think you paid in leaves? For the nature event.
If you send me a link to the dragon than I can get to work on it, might take a few days?
@Ayitskat Ohh yes, i remember now. But I thought you said you were canceling the art?
@Ayitskat Ohh yes, i remember now. But I thought you said you were canceling the art?
EoMUp77.png
@CozyCuzi Oh did I? I can't remember, Since I knew I wasn't going to be on lioden or fligthrising in a while, and I couldn't remember if i canceled stuff on flightrising or not
@CozyCuzi Oh did I? I can't remember, Since I knew I wasn't going to be on lioden or fligthrising in a while, and I couldn't remember if i canceled stuff on flightrising or not
@Ayitskat

"Bot sure if I will be able to do the art, So i will be canceling it, sorry"

You said this two days ago..
@Ayitskat

"Bot sure if I will be able to do the art, So i will be canceling it, sorry"

You said this two days ago..
EoMUp77.png
@Cozycuzi

Oh, Yeah, Since I thought you paid I didn't really know, since I thought it was in leaves
But I just went back to my messages and saw your last message was "I will pay according to quality" So I'm guessing not paid, so since it isint paid, yes I will be canceling, sorry
@Cozycuzi

Oh, Yeah, Since I thought you paid I didn't really know, since I thought it was in leaves
But I just went back to my messages and saw your last message was "I will pay according to quality" So I'm guessing not paid, so since it isint paid, yes I will be canceling, sorry
1 2 3 4 5