Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon anthro/human bust!
1 2 3 4 5
@StygianForm

thank you, Im not good at pricing haha, I just started with pricing on this site.
But you could order again if you like, I only have one commission right now.
@StygianForm

thank you, Im not good at pricing haha, I just started with pricing on this site.
But you could order again if you like, I only have one commission right now.
@Ayitskat

Would you accept festival currency as payment? :)

@Ayitskat

Would you accept festival currency as payment? :)

@AlienEilish

Sure! You mean the leaves correct?
@AlienEilish

Sure! You mean the leaves correct?
@Ayitskat

Yep!! <3 I'd love one of my OC Eilish. Here are a ton of references for her and I'd like her in anthro form pretty please. :)

http://toyhou.se/387344.eilish/gallery
@Ayitskat

Yep!! <3 I'd love one of my OC Eilish. Here are a ton of references for her and I'd like her in anthro form pretty please. :)

http://toyhou.se/387344.eilish/gallery
@AlienEilish

Okay, how many leaves are you offering?
((liek said before im bad at pricing)) Whats the ration from leaves to treasure?
@AlienEilish

Okay, how many leaves are you offering?
((liek said before im bad at pricing)) Whats the ration from leaves to treasure?
@Ayitskat

generally people price leaves a a 1 leave equals 1000 treasure ratio.

I currently have 45 leaves though and would give you all of them (and also 20kt) because your work is really awesome, and you are under pricing yourself. :3
@Ayitskat

generally people price leaves a a 1 leave equals 1000 treasure ratio.

I currently have 45 leaves though and would give you all of them (and also 20kt) because your work is really awesome, and you are under pricing yourself. :3
@AlienEilish

Omg Okay, im really bad at pricing honestly, Should change the price on the thread? 55kt maybe?
@AlienEilish

Omg Okay, im really bad at pricing honestly, Should change the price on the thread? 55kt maybe?
@Ayitskat

That sounds TOTALLY reasonable!

Also after the festival, people are generally willing to pay more, because funds tend to kinda get depleted around this time and then spike back up after festival, so you could honestly raise them even more to I'd say a cap of about 70kt after festival. :)
@Ayitskat

That sounds TOTALLY reasonable!

Also after the festival, people are generally willing to pay more, because funds tend to kinda get depleted around this time and then spike back up after festival, so you could honestly raise them even more to I'd say a cap of about 70kt after festival. :)
@AlienEilish

Okay, thanks!
@AlienEilish

Okay, thanks!
@Ayitskat

No problem!! I look forward to seeing her for sure! :) <3
@Ayitskat

No problem!! I look forward to seeing her for sure! :) <3
1 2 3 4 5