Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free(ish) Light Sprite (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36
@Anchoram

Shame the Welsh thing is gone, that GCSE I was forced to take might finally have come in useful.

There's really no reason I deserve a light sprite more than anyone else and I'm not going to ask you to consider me, I already have one and I'm more than happy with it, I'm just swinging in to say holy hell this is really generous of you and I hope whichever person you give it to appreciates how much of a little gem you are.

Little here in the "ow my eyes the sparkles burn them" way. Seriously. Wow.
@Anchoram

Shame the Welsh thing is gone, that GCSE I was forced to take might finally have come in useful.

There's really no reason I deserve a light sprite more than anyone else and I'm not going to ask you to consider me, I already have one and I'm more than happy with it, I'm just swinging in to say holy hell this is really generous of you and I hope whichever person you give it to appreciates how much of a little gem you are.

Little here in the "ow my eyes the sparkles burn them" way. Seriously. Wow.
ZcWD9D4.gif
@Anchoram

Mostly my reasons to want it are because it'd be near impossible to get it otherwise and I love including familiars in my lore!

My clan lore is geared towards researching imperial lore and protecting ostracized ones. A light sprite would make really nice character to add not only because of the knowledge it'd have as part of the Lightweaver's entourage but also as part of the exploration itself.

Also because it's so dang cute, i love cute familiars.
@Anchoram

Mostly my reasons to want it are because it'd be near impossible to get it otherwise and I love including familiars in my lore!

My clan lore is geared towards researching imperial lore and protecting ostracized ones. A light sprite would make really nice character to add not only because of the knowledge it'd have as part of the Lightweaver's entourage but also as part of the exploration itself.

Also because it's so dang cute, i love cute familiars.
@Anchoram
Heya!
Very nice of you to pass on something valuable like that when you are no longer care for the site yourself, I'm sure whoever it goes to will be very happy! I would love if you choose me, and would be happy to do several nice pieces of art in return.
Here's my deviantart if you would like to check it out - http://caracal-caracal.deviantart.com
I am currently a little busy with an art competition and school starting, but after things settle down I could possibly do 10+ simpler pieces and a full lineless painting or two.

As for why I should get the Light Sprite, I'll admit that I am an old member and at one point had my own Light Sprite. I sold it away I think over two years ago now, because I was very short on general currency. I really regret doing this and I'll jump on an opportunity to get a new one.
I am not the most active user here in all honestly, I love the game, love my dragons, but am too busy to spend hours on here mostly grinding for treasure or endlessly training in the coliseum. It would be very difficult for me to find the time I'd need to spend on here to earn enough for a chance to obtain one. Now it's not like a Light Sprite will change my life, put food in my fridge, get me a date, buy me a car, or fix that broken tv, but it will provide me with some joy and generally be really rad to have again.
I will be really happy and grateful if you pick me, but overall, I'll be fine and happy to see who else may get it if not!
@Anchoram
Heya!
Very nice of you to pass on something valuable like that when you are no longer care for the site yourself, I'm sure whoever it goes to will be very happy! I would love if you choose me, and would be happy to do several nice pieces of art in return.
Here's my deviantart if you would like to check it out - http://caracal-caracal.deviantart.com
I am currently a little busy with an art competition and school starting, but after things settle down I could possibly do 10+ simpler pieces and a full lineless painting or two.

As for why I should get the Light Sprite, I'll admit that I am an old member and at one point had my own Light Sprite. I sold it away I think over two years ago now, because I was very short on general currency. I really regret doing this and I'll jump on an opportunity to get a new one.
I am not the most active user here in all honestly, I love the game, love my dragons, but am too busy to spend hours on here mostly grinding for treasure or endlessly training in the coliseum. It would be very difficult for me to find the time I'd need to spend on here to earn enough for a chance to obtain one. Now it's not like a Light Sprite will change my life, put food in my fridge, get me a date, buy me a car, or fix that broken tv, but it will provide me with some joy and generally be really rad to have again.
I will be really happy and grateful if you pick me, but overall, I'll be fine and happy to see who else may get it if not!
37039_s.gif tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@Anchoram

This is such a nice thing you're doing! ;A;

If I had an extra Light Sprite I'd gift it to my cousin since she doesn't have one.
@Anchoram

This is such a nice thing you're doing! ;A;

If I had an extra Light Sprite I'd gift it to my cousin since she doesn't have one.
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
@Anchoram wow what a huge offer.....so not to be part of a pity party of my own, but I am italian and I live pretty close to were everything goes bad this past week, so I was thining to make something to raise money for Amatrice and a Light Sprite would for sure be a good prize to make people interested other than their big hearts
@Anchoram wow what a huge offer.....so not to be part of a pity party of my own, but I am italian and I live pretty close to were everything goes bad this past week, so I was thining to make something to raise money for Amatrice and a Light Sprite would for sure be a good prize to make people interested other than their big hearts
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png and failed so oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
FRT +9
@DisplacedLabRat
Thanks for the praise! I might just end up picking people from this thread and giving them apparel as consolation prices. Not making an official announcement out of it yet because I like to keep my options open.

@Hanjamuffin
Great! I'll keep that in mind whilst picking! And even if you don't get the light sprite, I might come back and offer you some of my other stuff for your art :)

@Magnhild
Aww, sorry to hear that! I'm just astounded by the amount of Welsh people here!

Thank you so much for the kind words though. It's nice to feel appreciated, even if it is spurred on by pixel giveaways.

@Suzuranao
Your lore sounds really cool! Keep on building on it, sprite or no sprite :) Your interest has been noted though <3

@Bossleader
Hey, glad to hear you like my gifting idea! Your art is very cute <3

Ahh, I've been there although in lesser scale. During the first NotN I literally hoard sold my water sprite to get a random first gen noc, haha. Said noc is still sitting in my lair because I'm too bitter about it to exalt him.

Your interest has been noted!

@CountingChocobos
Thanks! You are kind as well :) Your interest have been noted.
@DisplacedLabRat
Thanks for the praise! I might just end up picking people from this thread and giving them apparel as consolation prices. Not making an official announcement out of it yet because I like to keep my options open.

@Hanjamuffin
Great! I'll keep that in mind whilst picking! And even if you don't get the light sprite, I might come back and offer you some of my other stuff for your art :)

@Magnhild
Aww, sorry to hear that! I'm just astounded by the amount of Welsh people here!

Thank you so much for the kind words though. It's nice to feel appreciated, even if it is spurred on by pixel giveaways.

@Suzuranao
Your lore sounds really cool! Keep on building on it, sprite or no sprite :) Your interest has been noted though <3

@Bossleader
Hey, glad to hear you like my gifting idea! Your art is very cute <3

Ahh, I've been there although in lesser scale. During the first NotN I literally hoard sold my water sprite to get a random first gen noc, haha. Said noc is still sitting in my lair because I'm too bitter about it to exalt him.

Your interest has been noted!

@CountingChocobos
Thanks! You are kind as well :) Your interest have been noted.
by-knighterrant.png
@Anchoram Thank you) I also hope for the same thing. I think I'll be back with the answer definitely before Friday. To be honest I still can't really believe myself that I've MADE it, there are really many complications with permanent UK visas (and we are not in EU, it's no free entrance for us at all).
The fact that this is not a raffle actually made me to participate. I think that a goodwill of one person give me more chance that random number generator. :)

PS. Your "being pretending to be a royal and deciding upon whom of my citizens I shall grant my favour" is absolutely cute, by the way :) I like this roleplay)
@Anchoram Thank you) I also hope for the same thing. I think I'll be back with the answer definitely before Friday. To be honest I still can't really believe myself that I've MADE it, there are really many complications with permanent UK visas (and we are not in EU, it's no free entrance for us at all).
The fact that this is not a raffle actually made me to participate. I think that a goodwill of one person give me more chance that random number generator. :)

PS. Your "being pretending to be a royal and deciding upon whom of my citizens I shall grant my favour" is absolutely cute, by the way :) I like this roleplay)
if I bought your dragon keep calm I'll turn it tundra (or gaoler tundra)
@Anchoram

After reflecting on a past similiar experience I have decided to remove my entry into your giveaway. I wish lots of luck to everyone else! =)
@Anchoram

After reflecting on a past similiar experience I have decided to remove my entry into your giveaway. I wish lots of luck to everyone else! =)
tree%20gradual%20change.gif
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way. Some see nature all ridicule and deformity... and some scarce see nature at all. But to the eyes of the man of imagination, nature is imagination itself. - William Blake 1757–1827
@Anchoram

I will literally bake you brownies and send it to you in a box packed with candy (fancy candy!).

Kidding, OR AM I? I don't draw much anymore.

It's a very kind thing you're doing, it's stuff like this that keeps FR interesting for me. In all honesty I know it's been said before but I like the idea of someone awakening it and passing it along to someone else so that's probably what I would do with it. It is pretty awesome that a bunch of pixels can give someone so much joy.

So while I am interested I wouldn't mind seeing it go to someone else, there are some very good reasons in this thread.
@Anchoram

I will literally bake you brownies and send it to you in a box packed with candy (fancy candy!).

Kidding, OR AM I? I don't draw much anymore.

It's a very kind thing you're doing, it's stuff like this that keeps FR interesting for me. In all honesty I know it's been said before but I like the idea of someone awakening it and passing it along to someone else so that's probably what I would do with it. It is pretty awesome that a bunch of pixels can give someone so much joy.

So while I am interested I wouldn't mind seeing it go to someone else, there are some very good reasons in this thread.
@MadameVastra
Haha, I guess it is.
I am SO sorry about what happened in Amatrice, it was truly horrible. I spent 2 weeks in Northern Italy this summer for my holidays, and seeing the news after such a short time came as a blow. I cannot even imagine how it felt to actual Italians. Trying to set up a raffle is a very nice thing to do. Is there any other way I could help you give the raffle a boost?

@MrGold
I cannot even start to comprehend how exciting this must be for the both of you! Getting into EU from the outside is definitely a hard thing when you're not a member of the union or EEC and it's probably even worse in these though times.
Yeah, a raffle quickly gets far too impersonal in my opinion. It's fine if you are doing one for profit, but for goodwill? I'd rather do it this way and make it difficult for myself to choose.

Thanks for complimenting my assumed role as head of the state! I've always wanted to be royalty. This is my chance!

@Bluheart
It's so nice to hear that people of all ages are enjoying this game so much! :) I have noted your interest <3

@Lilta
Oooh, trying to bribe me with cake are we?

Thank you very much, I am overjoyed by the positive reactions his little giveaway has received! The thought of there being a light sprite passed on from user to user is (even if rather unrealistic) such a nice one! I have made note of your interest :)
@MadameVastra
Haha, I guess it is.
I am SO sorry about what happened in Amatrice, it was truly horrible. I spent 2 weeks in Northern Italy this summer for my holidays, and seeing the news after such a short time came as a blow. I cannot even imagine how it felt to actual Italians. Trying to set up a raffle is a very nice thing to do. Is there any other way I could help you give the raffle a boost?

@MrGold
I cannot even start to comprehend how exciting this must be for the both of you! Getting into EU from the outside is definitely a hard thing when you're not a member of the union or EEC and it's probably even worse in these though times.
Yeah, a raffle quickly gets far too impersonal in my opinion. It's fine if you are doing one for profit, but for goodwill? I'd rather do it this way and make it difficult for myself to choose.

Thanks for complimenting my assumed role as head of the state! I've always wanted to be royalty. This is my chance!

@Bluheart
It's so nice to hear that people of all ages are enjoying this game so much! :) I have noted your interest <3

@Lilta
Oooh, trying to bribe me with cake are we?

Thank you very much, I am overjoyed by the positive reactions his little giveaway has received! The thought of there being a light sprite passed on from user to user is (even if rather unrealistic) such a nice one! I have made note of your interest :)
by-knighterrant.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36