Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free(ish) Light Sprite (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36
Wow where were you when I was trying to save for it x) It's very nice of you to do this! I'm sure whoever you pick will be very very happy!

Sadly for me all familiars left that I need are all the KS ones and Workshop bosses which I'm working on slowly (:
Wow where were you when I was trying to save for it x) It's very nice of you to do this! I'm sure whoever you pick will be very very happy!

Sadly for me all familiars left that I need are all the KS ones and Workshop bosses which I'm working on slowly (:
Drakengard.gif
@Anchoram
Hi! I think it would nice for me to win the light (or any really) Sprite not because it's something on my wishlist or somethings I was really aiming for because to be honest, I'd never be able to save up that many gems >.<
I'd just like to win it because I want to be able to say that I'd atleast owned a Sprite before. It would be an idea that I'd never entertained before because of how impossible i think it is. I think that anyone here deserves to feel as if they own something of great value whether it be a dragon or Sprite so I would happy if someone here gets that chance. Yes, I'd be disappointed too but it's as I said just an impossible thought.
Thank you!
@Anchoram
Hi! I think it would nice for me to win the light (or any really) Sprite not because it's something on my wishlist or somethings I was really aiming for because to be honest, I'd never be able to save up that many gems >.<
I'd just like to win it because I want to be able to say that I'd atleast owned a Sprite before. It would be an idea that I'd never entertained before because of how impossible i think it is. I think that anyone here deserves to feel as if they own something of great value whether it be a dragon or Sprite so I would happy if someone here gets that chance. Yes, I'd be disappointed too but it's as I said just an impossible thought.
Thank you!
154754240175347536__3_by_frozen_celesta-dcx4828.gif
Queen @Anchoram
Your generosity as Ruler is commendable and I am not high enough ranked to speak directly to you,so I'll direct my conversation to Curie.
I am but a humble servant in your kingdom and I don't think I am worthy of a light sprite, but I would still like to wish the Queen good luck on her journey after leaving the FR kindom. I just came by to see the elusive highly sought after sprite, and maybe get some pixel snuggles before it finds a new home :D
Signed: Interested
Queen @Anchoram
Your generosity as Ruler is commendable and I am not high enough ranked to speak directly to you,so I'll direct my conversation to Curie.
I am but a humble servant in your kingdom and I don't think I am worthy of a light sprite, but I would still like to wish the Queen good luck on her journey after leaving the FR kindom. I just came by to see the elusive highly sought after sprite, and maybe get some pixel snuggles before it finds a new home :D
Signed: Interested
G5Ovnmj.png
@Anchoram

Ooh googling it.... it's great to have a familiar (golden idol) that represents your country! ^^ I hope you're giving it away too.*Getting greedy*..XD Though I mighty understand if not! :)

And you're lucky indeed! Someday I'm going to travel there and explore the castles and visit the places I've read in books!

And am curious have you visited them by any chance:

Dysynni Valley
Tal y Llyn

and have you heard of the Brenin Llywd?

I'd love to travel you see so am curious if they're really beautiful as they say! ^^
@Anchoram

Ooh googling it.... it's great to have a familiar (golden idol) that represents your country! ^^ I hope you're giving it away too.*Getting greedy*..XD Though I mighty understand if not! :)

And you're lucky indeed! Someday I'm going to travel there and explore the castles and visit the places I've read in books!

And am curious have you visited them by any chance:

Dysynni Valley
Tal y Llyn

and have you heard of the Brenin Llywd?

I'd love to travel you see so am curious if they're really beautiful as they say! ^^
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@Parselmouth
How kind of you! Your interest is noted.

@moburrito
Hey, don't lose hope. Sprites are absolutely obtainable, especially the ones younger than the light sprite :) You've just got to keep working on it. And yeah, it is fun the moment you obtain the long awaited goal, but in the end it's just a group of pixels.

I'll note your interest though!

@GrumpyCatlover
Thousand times heard before or not, it's still nice to know that what you are doing is appreciated :) I'll note your interest!

@Reckless
I was probably here... clutching tightly to it :P Thanks for the praise though!

Good luck getting the KS fams as well! The Golden Idol is my favourite. It looks good with just about everything.

@CelestialMuse
I think you reasoning for wanting a sprite is very understandable! The sprite is for many a sign of the highest achievement possible (for some reason most people don't even consider the chance to own a KS item) and it is nice to feel accomplished in something you care about. I've noted your interest.

@SerenityBreeze
How wise it was of you to ask Curie to bring your message may be discussed. After many failed attempts Pascal was luckily finally able (with the help of Vane) to make out exactly what it was she was reciting. Having a rotten bit of meat for a tongue makes everything harder to recite you see.

Your plead has been noted. Her Majesty the Queen will hereby judge it beside the other pleads for her treasury.

@SkyyeofEmber
It truly is! My patriotic little heart beats extra hard whenever I see it. Makes me want to burst into "Ja, vi elsker"

I think I need to clarify though. I've never actually been to Wales before, I am moving there this Friday (hence my promise of ending the giveaway before said day). So I haven't visited anywhere yet. I have high expectations though, I bet it's beautiful there!
@Parselmouth
How kind of you! Your interest is noted.

@moburrito
Hey, don't lose hope. Sprites are absolutely obtainable, especially the ones younger than the light sprite :) You've just got to keep working on it. And yeah, it is fun the moment you obtain the long awaited goal, but in the end it's just a group of pixels.

I'll note your interest though!

@GrumpyCatlover
Thousand times heard before or not, it's still nice to know that what you are doing is appreciated :) I'll note your interest!

@Reckless
I was probably here... clutching tightly to it :P Thanks for the praise though!

Good luck getting the KS fams as well! The Golden Idol is my favourite. It looks good with just about everything.

@CelestialMuse
I think you reasoning for wanting a sprite is very understandable! The sprite is for many a sign of the highest achievement possible (for some reason most people don't even consider the chance to own a KS item) and it is nice to feel accomplished in something you care about. I've noted your interest.

@SerenityBreeze
How wise it was of you to ask Curie to bring your message may be discussed. After many failed attempts Pascal was luckily finally able (with the help of Vane) to make out exactly what it was she was reciting. Having a rotten bit of meat for a tongue makes everything harder to recite you see.

Your plead has been noted. Her Majesty the Queen will hereby judge it beside the other pleads for her treasury.

@SkyyeofEmber
It truly is! My patriotic little heart beats extra hard whenever I see it. Makes me want to burst into "Ja, vi elsker"

I think I need to clarify though. I've never actually been to Wales before, I am moving there this Friday (hence my promise of ending the giveaway before said day). So I haven't visited anywhere yet. I have high expectations though, I bet it's beautiful there!
by-knighterrant.png
@Anchoram
I've noted you about the other topic, don't know if you've seen it/are replying to it yet! Just making sure!

Sorry I'm a little over-excited!
@Anchoram
I've noted you about the other topic, don't know if you've seen it/are replying to it yet! Just making sure!

Sorry I'm a little over-excited!
ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
@Anchoram Dang it XD In the end I managed to find mine so is all good! haha
Bone Fiend and Golden Idol are my favorites also, so I'll save for these two first!
@Anchoram Dang it XD In the end I managed to find mine so is all good! haha
Bone Fiend and Golden Idol are my favorites also, so I'll save for these two first!
Drakengard.gif
@Hanjamuffin
Yes, I was about to reply now :) I had to eat dinner, haha.

@Reckless
That sounds like a good plan! I admire you for your patience. It's a trait I simply do not have when it comes to collecting. I get bored and give up waaay to fast!
@Hanjamuffin
Yes, I was about to reply now :) I had to eat dinner, haha.

@Reckless
That sounds like a good plan! I admire you for your patience. It's a trait I simply do not have when it comes to collecting. I get bored and give up waaay to fast!
by-knighterrant.png
@Anchoram

Eee! Finally, a chance to spread my family's history. Super excited! As for the sprite, that's incredibly generous of you! I don't need it (I'd like it for bestiary completion), but it's not a must. I just wanna talk about history, aw yiss.

Even though your offer has expired, I'm proud to state my Breton heritage. A lot of people go, "huh, do you mean British?", and I'm like, "no, Breton!". My ancestors come from Wales and Cornwall, and they immigrated to Brittany, France long, long, loooooong ago to escape the invading tribes. There they have stayed for countless generations, Bro Gozh ma Zadoù, where they, sadly, do not receive official recognition from France. Sigh, it sucks... The Breton people and language are dying out. Already, my immediate family has forgotten a lot of the language in favour of learning French; something the schools back in the day hammered into children. Grandma used to know while conversing with elders, but she too only remembers French.

I've tried to learn it myself (born in America, due to Grandma leaving shortly after WWII), but it's wicked hard and I can barely find any books! I don't even know where to find a diwan - a Breton school to learn the language and culture! The only way I know is to actually move back to my (more contemporary) ancestral homeland of Brittany. It's super pretty there - very green! - but the French government makes it difficult. One day, though! One day... *shakes fist*

Anyway, that's a quick rundown of my family history and how I'm Welsh and Cornish, even if my ancestors left their homelands ages ago!

Ni, Breizhiz a galon, karomp hon gwir vro!
@Anchoram

Eee! Finally, a chance to spread my family's history. Super excited! As for the sprite, that's incredibly generous of you! I don't need it (I'd like it for bestiary completion), but it's not a must. I just wanna talk about history, aw yiss.

Even though your offer has expired, I'm proud to state my Breton heritage. A lot of people go, "huh, do you mean British?", and I'm like, "no, Breton!". My ancestors come from Wales and Cornwall, and they immigrated to Brittany, France long, long, loooooong ago to escape the invading tribes. There they have stayed for countless generations, Bro Gozh ma Zadoù, where they, sadly, do not receive official recognition from France. Sigh, it sucks... The Breton people and language are dying out. Already, my immediate family has forgotten a lot of the language in favour of learning French; something the schools back in the day hammered into children. Grandma used to know while conversing with elders, but she too only remembers French.

I've tried to learn it myself (born in America, due to Grandma leaving shortly after WWII), but it's wicked hard and I can barely find any books! I don't even know where to find a diwan - a Breton school to learn the language and culture! The only way I know is to actually move back to my (more contemporary) ancestral homeland of Brittany. It's super pretty there - very green! - but the French government makes it difficult. One day, though! One day... *shakes fist*

Anyway, that's a quick rundown of my family history and how I'm Welsh and Cornish, even if my ancestors left their homelands ages ago!

Ni, Breizhiz a galon, karomp hon gwir vro!
@Anchoram
*squeals*

Hope you had a good meal! I'll sit patiently on your reply :>
@Anchoram
*squeals*

Hope you had a good meal! I'll sit patiently on your reply :>
ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36