Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Myers-Briggs (and also ENFPs)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26
@InfectionComplex

Ouch. Sharp rocks. Well, glad you bandage them up afterwards. I'm... still pretty Windy but my Clan is Light XD
@InfectionComplex

Ouch. Sharp rocks. Well, glad you bandage them up afterwards. I'm... still pretty Windy but my Clan is Light XD
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@Spookykitty lol you sound more like an isfj. All my isfj friends (i have too many lol) are my moms..
@Spookykitty lol you sound more like an isfj. All my isfj friends (i have too many lol) are my moms..
@Spookykitty INTPs tend to be over-[represented on sites like this, heh. I've definitely noticed this before. Same goes for women.

I wonder why?
@Spookykitty INTPs tend to be over-[represented on sites like this, heh. I've definitely noticed this before. Same goes for women.

I wonder why?
iK0jgh4.png
@spookykitty

fellow enfp here! thought i'm more like "enfp but could just as easily be infp or enfj or infj". i know very little about the cognitive function whatsits, mainly due to the fact that i keep forgetting to look them up.
@spookykitty

fellow enfp here! thought i'm more like "enfp but could just as easily be infp or enfj or infj". i know very little about the cognitive function whatsits, mainly due to the fact that i keep forgetting to look them up.
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
I'm INFP. I think it's very easy for an INFP to mistype themselves as INTP. Your demeanor might resemble an INTP's superficially if you aren't familiar with cognitive functions. INTPs are more outwardly expressive due to their extroverted feeling (Fe), but being T dominant, they focus less on people/relationships as we do and more on objects/systems. Also, thinkers aren't necessarily more logical or intelligent than feelers nor do they think more or are less emotional than feelers. I think we INFP are closer in spirit to ISFPs, ENFPs, INTJs and other types with Fi-Te in their stack.

Random note: my boyfriend is for certain a Fe user and I love him to bits. :p BUT Fe seems to be EVERYWHERE in my life!

Fun thread, to be able to talk MBTI. :)
I'm INFP. I think it's very easy for an INFP to mistype themselves as INTP. Your demeanor might resemble an INTP's superficially if you aren't familiar with cognitive functions. INTPs are more outwardly expressive due to their extroverted feeling (Fe), but being T dominant, they focus less on people/relationships as we do and more on objects/systems. Also, thinkers aren't necessarily more logical or intelligent than feelers nor do they think more or are less emotional than feelers. I think we INFP are closer in spirit to ISFPs, ENFPs, INTJs and other types with Fi-Te in their stack.

Random note: my boyfriend is for certain a Fe user and I love him to bits. :p BUT Fe seems to be EVERYWHERE in my life!

Fun thread, to be able to talk MBTI. :)
I'm either ISTP or ISFP. I'm not sure which one.
I'm either ISTP or ISFP. I'm not sure which one.
Hi, @Spookykitty! I'm an INFP, and I am very much a Meyers-Briggs typing enthusiast. XD
Hi, @Spookykitty! I'm an INFP, and I am very much a Meyers-Briggs typing enthusiast. XD
hu72dVR.png
@Exulansis

It's abstract. Emotions are difficult to articulate sometimes because of that.
You don't care what people think.
In my experience sometimes you won't even know how much you care about something until you start talking about it.
Fi is very private. Intense. Venting happens, but about the situation. Fi also needs alone time to recharge.
As a Fi user, there's at least one moral/ethic/stance that you would kill for. It's that important to you.
Lowkey emotions running in the background. Also half your emotions being focused on figuring out what the other half IS ("what AM I feeling?")
It's hard to take care of people sometimes. It doesn't come naturally to a Fi user. It doesn't mean we can't take care of others or can't enjoy it, but we also have our own emotions that need time and tending. On that note, what's that like for a Fe user?
(This is all from an ENFP btw—auxiliary Fi. So my experience may be slightly different than a IFP.)

@OkokunoHoseki
I am so far from a Si dom XD It's part of my moral code to take care of people, though... so I end up doing it out of habit.
@Exulansis

It's abstract. Emotions are difficult to articulate sometimes because of that.
You don't care what people think.
In my experience sometimes you won't even know how much you care about something until you start talking about it.
Fi is very private. Intense. Venting happens, but about the situation. Fi also needs alone time to recharge.
As a Fi user, there's at least one moral/ethic/stance that you would kill for. It's that important to you.
Lowkey emotions running in the background. Also half your emotions being focused on figuring out what the other half IS ("what AM I feeling?")
It's hard to take care of people sometimes. It doesn't come naturally to a Fi user. It doesn't mean we can't take care of others or can't enjoy it, but we also have our own emotions that need time and tending. On that note, what's that like for a Fe user?
(This is all from an ENFP btw—auxiliary Fi. So my experience may be slightly different than a IFP.)

@OkokunoHoseki
I am so far from a Si dom XD It's part of my moral code to take care of people, though... so I end up doing it out of habit.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@Exulansis
The thing about Fe is it wants to be OBJECTIVE.

Fi can be very empathetic. It can tune in to other's emotions, but it can become very overwhelmed very quickly.

Yes, Fi is very universal. A Fi user has ONE CODE OF MORALS for every situation. We can alter how we act to the situation, of course—we act differently around our grandmothers than our best friends—but our moral code does not waver. To us, morality is unique to people, and not situations.
@Exulansis
The thing about Fe is it wants to be OBJECTIVE.

Fi can be very empathetic. It can tune in to other's emotions, but it can become very overwhelmed very quickly.

Yes, Fi is very universal. A Fi user has ONE CODE OF MORALS for every situation. We can alter how we act to the situation, of course—we act differently around our grandmothers than our best friends—but our moral code does not waver. To us, morality is unique to people, and not situations.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
WHADAAAAAAAP

ENFP for LIFE YO

We're awesome! Do you ever look at fictional ccharacers that share your type? My fave ENFPs are Princess Anna and Captain Kirk.
WHADAAAAAAAP

ENFP for LIFE YO

We're awesome! Do you ever look at fictional ccharacers that share your type? My fave ENFPs are Princess Anna and Captain Kirk.
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26