Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Myers-Briggs (and also ENFPs)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26
yeah that's what I meant! :)
yeah that's what I meant! :)
I just asked my sister what type she is, she's gonna go take the test real fast ^-^

@InfectionComplex Yo sis Imma just drag you into onna my nerd hobbies real fast k |D (me and my sister practically have our own online language XD)
I just asked my sister what type she is, she's gonna go take the test real fast ^-^

@InfectionComplex Yo sis Imma just drag you into onna my nerd hobbies real fast k |D (me and my sister practically have our own online language XD)
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
INTJs & ESTJs are awesome.
ISFPs are awesome too.

Ni is such a cool function, honestly.
INTJs & ESTJs are awesome.
ISFPs are awesome too.

Ni is such a cool function, honestly.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
I secretly love ESTJs. They are amusing to watch....all that energy and passion....*squee* adorbs! lol But they typically think I'm too squishy...hhhppph.
I secretly love ESTJs. They are amusing to watch....all that energy and passion....*squee* adorbs! lol But they typically think I'm too squishy...hhhppph.
@OkokunoHoeski
According to Keirsey's theory, ESTJ is the perfect match for ISFP. XD
@OkokunoHoeski
According to Keirsey's theory, ESTJ is the perfect match for ISFP. XD
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
What's the match for INTP? ^^

(Didn't know there were this many resources for Myer's-Briggs wow)
What's the match for INTP? ^^

(Didn't know there were this many resources for Myer's-Briggs wow)
__water.gif

_NtwBtfW.png
Yeah I've heard of that....but you see, every ISFP has a different aesthetic....like...I really have a thing for ENFJs...but in another mood I like can't live without INTJs...then I'm back to ESTJs...etc....some ISFPs can't STAND ESTJs because of their controlling personality. ISFPs aint about to be "boxed in." For an ISFP and an ESTJ to work out...they BOTH are going to have to do a LOT of giving and taking....plus a lot of maturing. They do make an incredible team together if they can humble themselves enough to see each other's different values and let Iron sharpen iron...
Yeah I've heard of that....but you see, every ISFP has a different aesthetic....like...I really have a thing for ENFJs...but in another mood I like can't live without INTJs...then I'm back to ESTJs...etc....some ISFPs can't STAND ESTJs because of their controlling personality. ISFPs aint about to be "boxed in." For an ISFP and an ESTJ to work out...they BOTH are going to have to do a LOT of giving and taking....plus a lot of maturing. They do make an incredible team together if they can humble themselves enough to see each other's different values and let Iron sharpen iron...
I'm not sure about the match for INTPs....like I said i don't really know any...

Oh. Here's a question for ya INTPs. I did know one INTP at work...he was the supervisor of our team of cleaners at a lab...and we had issues getting everyone to work together (certain micromanaging ESTJ woman who was really stubborn)...and I tried coming up with a schedule even though I was the newbie rookie...Long story short he told the other manager about me: "I like the way she thinks. Why not put her as team lead?" O.O I feel like coming from an INTP that was a major compliment....? Do you think so?
I'm not sure about the match for INTPs....like I said i don't really know any...

Oh. Here's a question for ya INTPs. I did know one INTP at work...he was the supervisor of our team of cleaners at a lab...and we had issues getting everyone to work together (certain micromanaging ESTJ woman who was really stubborn)...and I tried coming up with a schedule even though I was the newbie rookie...Long story short he told the other manager about me: "I like the way she thinks. Why not put her as team lead?" O.O I feel like coming from an INTP that was a major compliment....? Do you think so?
@PlatinumDream
ENFJ or ENTJ, depending on the theory.

Keirsey:

ENFP - INTJ
ESFP - ISTJ
ESTP - ISFJ
ENTP - INFJ
ENFJ - INTP
ESFJ - ISTP
ESTJ - ESFP
ENTJ - INFP

Take all letters except S/N and flip them. This results in sharing two cognitive functions with your "ideal match", leading to understanding, as well as having two different functions, which adds balance. For example, the ENFP - INTJ match shares Te and Fi. For the ENFP, it's Ne > Fi > Te > Si. INTJ, it's Ni > Te > Fi > Se.

There's also this theory, which I'm not sure of its origin:
ENFP - INFJ
ESFP - ISFJ
ESTP - ISTJ
ENTP - INTJ
ENFJ - INFP
ESFJ - ISTP
ESTJ - ISTP
ENTJ - INTP

Take I/E and P/J and flip them.
You share zero cognitive functions with your "ideal match", but they're in the same order. For example, ENFP and INFJ both operate on N > F > T > S. However, the ENFP's functions are Ne > Fi > Te > Si while the INFJ's are Ni > Fe > Ti > Se. Basically, your "match" is your shadow process.

It ultimately comes down to the individuals though lol. Any two types can work together with effort from both parties.
@PlatinumDream
ENFJ or ENTJ, depending on the theory.

Keirsey:

ENFP - INTJ
ESFP - ISTJ
ESTP - ISFJ
ENTP - INFJ
ENFJ - INTP
ESFJ - ISTP
ESTJ - ESFP
ENTJ - INFP

Take all letters except S/N and flip them. This results in sharing two cognitive functions with your "ideal match", leading to understanding, as well as having two different functions, which adds balance. For example, the ENFP - INTJ match shares Te and Fi. For the ENFP, it's Ne > Fi > Te > Si. INTJ, it's Ni > Te > Fi > Se.

There's also this theory, which I'm not sure of its origin:
ENFP - INFJ
ESFP - ISFJ
ESTP - ISTJ
ENTP - INTJ
ENFJ - INFP
ESFJ - ISTP
ESTJ - ISTP
ENTJ - INTP

Take I/E and P/J and flip them.
You share zero cognitive functions with your "ideal match", but they're in the same order. For example, ENFP and INFJ both operate on N > F > T > S. However, the ENFP's functions are Ne > Fi > Te > Si while the INFJ's are Ni > Fe > Ti > Se. Basically, your "match" is your shadow process.

It ultimately comes down to the individuals though lol. Any two types can work together with effort from both parties.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@OkokunoHoseki Definitely. From my experience, INTPs don't talk unless they have something to say (or you've got them started on their favorite subject haha). They must have been impressed with something you did :D
@OkokunoHoseki Definitely. From my experience, INTPs don't talk unless they have something to say (or you've got them started on their favorite subject haha). They must have been impressed with something you did :D
__water.gif

_NtwBtfW.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26