Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Cat's Meow
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 102 103
I NEED ALL OF THEM! ALL THE KITTIES!

@Undel
Is there a chance for more colors?
They are so adorable, but is miss a white kitty in there. :(
I NEED ALL OF THEM! ALL THE KITTIES!

@Undel
Is there a chance for more colors?
They are so adorable, but is miss a white kitty in there. :(
I have a matching reference!

23864288_y1351OXXz2IJ6FF.png
YESSSSS KITTIES THIS IS GREAT
YESSSSS KITTIES THIS IS GREAT
lightshieldr.png S T R A N G E N E S S E S
o profile o lore shop o lair o
light_small.png
@Undel

The black cat familar's tooltip is not showing up. c:
@Undel

The black cat familar's tooltip is not showing up. c:
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS?
Goodbye, my gems
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS?
Goodbye, my gems
I LOVE THESE CATS
I LOVE THESE CATS
I hope this means dogs, too!
I hope this means dogs, too!
i will become a crazy cat dragon and no one can stop me! meow ha ha!
i will become a crazy cat dragon and no one can stop me! meow ha ha!
UZVTEBc.png
Oh my god cats! I love these!
Oh my god cats! I love these!
It's like I'm stick in some crazy fever dream. First the updated lair layout which I've wanted for years, and now cats- which I've also wanted for years :D

One thing with the cats that I really appreciate are the art accommodations for dragons that aren't standing on the ground- ie the orange tabby isn't standing in The Void on the spiral art, it's on the dragon's tail. Whoever did this set I feel really went above and beyond. I love them.
It's like I'm stick in some crazy fever dream. First the updated lair layout which I've wanted for years, and now cats- which I've also wanted for years :D

One thing with the cats that I really appreciate are the art accommodations for dragons that aren't standing on the ground- ie the orange tabby isn't standing in The Void on the spiral art, it's on the dragon's tail. Whoever did this set I feel really went above and beyond. I love them.
Are the individual cats supposed to be the same price as the bundle? I bought a bundle, only to realize a bit later that they're the same price as five individual cats.
Are the individual cats supposed to be the same price as the bundle? I bought a bundle, only to realize a bit later that they're the same price as five individual cats.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 102 103