Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Cat's Meow
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 102 103
Those are some HUGE cats compared to a guardian, haha! cx
Those are some HUGE cats compared to a guardian, haha! cx
THANK YOU FR, THIS IS THE BEST UPDATE EVER
CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU FR, THIS IS THE BEST UPDATE EVER
CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drakengard.gif
The kitties are absolutely wonderful! Every dragon should have a cat!
The kitties are absolutely wonderful! Every dragon should have a cat!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! CATS! CATS EVERYWHERE! OMG! I'M DYING! YES!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! CATS! CATS EVERYWHERE! OMG! I'M DYING! YES!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
AHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHH
What they lack in eyes, they have in tails
What they lack in eyes, they have in tails
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
Best Update (so for to me) Ohhh cat they all sooo cute!!!~
Best Update (so for to me) Ohhh cat they all sooo cute!!!~
[quote name="avey" date=2016-08-28 08:01:55] also if you don't think media influences the popularity of a breed then idk what you're doing.. just look at the impact 101 dalmatians had on dalmatians. that's a huge enough case that it was documented. media has an impact on real-life. i am not going to make an exception just because it's on a small dragon petsite. [/quote] Popular Disney movies =/= this site FR's lore is not revolving around a cat breed. There is no heart-touching feline story, nostalgia-inducing images, cat characters we deeply, really deeply aassociate with... nothing, literally NOTHING here is screaming "GET THIS CAT! IT'S IMPORTANT!". No. It isn't. If I want to get a cat, I will, if I don't want to then I don't, simple, and a tiny image doesn't make a freaking difference because it tell me nothing about this cat except the name and general look, which is... not realistic either. You're comparing a huge, HUGE global success with a little petsite full of people who just want pretty images. That's a rather bad comparison. But yeah it seems not everyone are able to tell apart real life and A GAME. The common sense plays a big role here, people should already learn to use it.
avey wrote on 2016-08-28:
also if you don't think media influences the popularity of a breed then idk what you're doing.. just look at the impact 101 dalmatians had on dalmatians. that's a huge enough case that it was documented. media has an impact on real-life. i am not going to make an exception just because it's on a small dragon petsite.

Popular Disney movies =/= this site

FR's lore is not revolving around a cat breed. There is no heart-touching feline story, nostalgia-inducing images, cat characters we deeply, really deeply aassociate with... nothing, literally NOTHING here is screaming "GET THIS CAT! IT'S IMPORTANT!". No. It isn't. If I want to get a cat, I will, if I don't want to then I don't, simple, and a tiny image doesn't make a freaking difference because it tell me nothing about this cat except the name and general look, which is... not realistic either.

You're comparing a huge, HUGE global success with a little petsite full of people who just want pretty images. That's a rather bad comparison.

But yeah it seems not everyone are able to tell apart real life and A GAME. The common sense plays a big role here, people should already learn to use it.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Just realized the front page was a Guardian...
Just realized the front page was a Guardian...
Stay awesome, everyone!

1 Dragon for Sale!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1523857

PS: For Dragon Share Forums, do not include dragons AFTER Brenna (Skydancer on Page 5). Thanks!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LDeN4NC.png[/img] omg...
LDeN4NC.png

omg...
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 102 103