Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Cat's Meow
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 102 103
THOSE CATS ARE SO CUTE! I need to get them all!!
THOSE CATS ARE SO CUTE! I need to get them all!!
icRhECj.gif
YAS, just yas!
YAS, just yas!
I like bacon.
those familiars tho

why cant i equip those
those familiars tho

why cant i equip those
tumblr_o131tlLtNf1rr1ugto1_r1_500.gif

I love the cats so much. I just wish they'd put out an all white cat too. Would make a great addition in the future!
I love the cats so much. I just wish they'd put out an all white cat too. Would make a great addition in the future!
i love cats and i love this update ;__;
i love cats and i love this update ;__;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
The cats - ADORABLE.

My Lair... *cries inside* I have to reorder my Lair now, it's so messed up ;__________; I guess I understand why the change happened, and I'll probably get used to it, but I don't like it, and now for me to get an entire page at a time is more work. An extra 1 mill + to be exact -_- /slightyLairOCD

EDIT: I DON'T EVEN HAVE A FULL PAGE NOW /WORLD IMPLODES
The cats - ADORABLE.

My Lair... *cries inside* I have to reorder my Lair now, it's so messed up ;__________; I guess I understand why the change happened, and I'll probably get used to it, but I don't like it, and now for me to get an entire page at a time is more work. An extra 1 mill + to be exact -_- /slightyLairOCD

EDIT: I DON'T EVEN HAVE A FULL PAGE NOW /WORLD IMPLODES
:O omg omg omg omg CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love cats!! I want a zillion of them all!!! Edit, just wanted to post this lady, the Calico is the closest one to my own and...... *still screaming* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18165640] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181657/18165640_350.png[/img] [/url]
:O omg omg omg omg CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love cats!! I want a zillion of them all!!!

Edit, just wanted to post this lady, the Calico is the closest one to my own and...... *still screaming*

18165640_350.png
Loves all things feline
*screams* Goodbye all my gems :DDDD
*screams* Goodbye all my gems :DDDD
I think people need to relax a little about the Scottish Fold cat Apparel.

They are pixels, yes the actual real life animal is being bred with a defect that causes the ears to fold, a lot of domestic animals are like this, when you breed for a trait you like its causes other problems, like the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel where their skulls are too small causing stuff like brain problems and their eyes to pop out. Similar are any brachycephalic animal like Pug, Boxer, Persian cats and others who have issues with breathing. Or German Shepherds where in some places can hardly walk due to how they've been bred.

Its art on a game, no real animals are being harmed.

These apparel cats are fake, and are not the only breed of cat in the set. Just because they are on this game, doesn't mean everyone here is going to go out and buy one. Before people buy any pets they should do their own research on health concerns of a breed anyway.

They could change the description, sure. Most people have no idea about the defects that are bred down in their pure breeds in order to get the traits they desire. But, you don't need to bring that drama here.

This isn't saying you can't have your own feelings on the subject, that you want to share. I'm just saying, don't start a fight/argument over it, because from what I've read in this thread, its where it is going to lead.
I think people need to relax a little about the Scottish Fold cat Apparel.

They are pixels, yes the actual real life animal is being bred with a defect that causes the ears to fold, a lot of domestic animals are like this, when you breed for a trait you like its causes other problems, like the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel where their skulls are too small causing stuff like brain problems and their eyes to pop out. Similar are any brachycephalic animal like Pug, Boxer, Persian cats and others who have issues with breathing. Or German Shepherds where in some places can hardly walk due to how they've been bred.

Its art on a game, no real animals are being harmed.

These apparel cats are fake, and are not the only breed of cat in the set. Just because they are on this game, doesn't mean everyone here is going to go out and buy one. Before people buy any pets they should do their own research on health concerns of a breed anyway.

They could change the description, sure. Most people have no idea about the defects that are bred down in their pure breeds in order to get the traits they desire. But, you don't need to bring that drama here.

This isn't saying you can't have your own feelings on the subject, that you want to share. I'm just saying, don't start a fight/argument over it, because from what I've read in this thread, its where it is going to lead.
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
[quote name="Gorwen" date=2016-08-28 03:21:59] Can we get a discount on the bundle too? Otherwise, the flash sale benefits only the people that want a specific kitty. Right now buying all the kitties at discount price and the bundle costs the same. [/quote] ^
Gorwen wrote on 2016-08-28:
Can we get a discount on the bundle too? Otherwise, the flash sale benefits only the people that want a specific kitty.
Right now buying all the kitties at discount price and the bundle costs the same.
^
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 102 103