Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM-CLOSED] Flameforger's Discount!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40
Ok, thank you VERY much to @ravynfyre for the help!

Catching up and touching base real quick on the orders -- if you've already sent me in an order, I'll say I think I have it, if I missed any, please let me know.

@Felirosa

I see your order, I'll get right on it as soon as I get this bit caught up!

@Skylth

I sent you a PM regarding a confusion on your order, can you check and clarify for me? I'd appreciate it, thanks so much!

@thefrogg

I can totally do that for you -- just send me a PM with the funds and the list and I'll grab them for you. I do not current see an order from you in my inbox, please let me know if i'm missing it! (and tips are totally at your discretion! I can use either, you pick what works best for you!)

@Vaze

I believe I have already filled your order, please tell me if my records are incorrect!

@Crumpet

I believe I have already filled your order also? Please tell me if my records are incorrect?

@Featherly

I see your order in my mailbox, I will get to it as soon as I am caught up here.

@Nixifer

I believe I have already filled your order, please let me know if my records are incorrect?

@Sennethe

I believe I have already filled your oder as well. Please let me know if my records are incorrect.

@Oilux

I can definitely grab those for you, and your calculations are correct, yes -- just send me a PM with the funds and your list and I'll get to grabbing for you, ok?

@Cads

I believe I have already fulfilled your order (and given you a laugh or two?). Please let me know if my records are incorrect?

@TheDragonEmperor

No problem at all! I just don't want to promise something I cannot deliver, you know? If you want me to keep an eye out for it, just let me know!

@FatKitty

Sure! Just send me a PM with your funds and the list and I'll snag those for you right away! it is 29750t per skin or accent, so that total looks correct. Tips are at your discretion.

@Morgana

Sure thing -- just send the funds in a PM and mention its for a full set, and I'll send that back to you ASAP!

@Blackiebelle

You got it! Just send me a PM with the funds and your list, and I will get right on that!

@Kentouma

Yes, that's the right amount. Send me a PM with the list and funds and I will get them for you!

@Dandelionqueen

Yes, 29750t cost per skin/accent. Tips are at your discretion. Just send me a PM with the funds and the name of the item(s) you want and I will get it for you!

@NadopT

I can totally do that for you. 12 total skins/accents is 357000t (tips at your discretion). Just send me the funds and that list in a PM and I will get right on that for you, ok?

....I believe this catches me up? Please let me know if I've missed you!
Ok, thank you VERY much to @ravynfyre for the help!

Catching up and touching base real quick on the orders -- if you've already sent me in an order, I'll say I think I have it, if I missed any, please let me know.

@Felirosa

I see your order, I'll get right on it as soon as I get this bit caught up!

@Skylth

I sent you a PM regarding a confusion on your order, can you check and clarify for me? I'd appreciate it, thanks so much!

@thefrogg

I can totally do that for you -- just send me a PM with the funds and the list and I'll grab them for you. I do not current see an order from you in my inbox, please let me know if i'm missing it! (and tips are totally at your discretion! I can use either, you pick what works best for you!)

@Vaze

I believe I have already filled your order, please tell me if my records are incorrect!

@Crumpet

I believe I have already filled your order also? Please tell me if my records are incorrect?

@Featherly

I see your order in my mailbox, I will get to it as soon as I am caught up here.

@Nixifer

I believe I have already filled your order, please let me know if my records are incorrect?

@Sennethe

I believe I have already filled your oder as well. Please let me know if my records are incorrect.

@Oilux

I can definitely grab those for you, and your calculations are correct, yes -- just send me a PM with the funds and your list and I'll get to grabbing for you, ok?

@Cads

I believe I have already fulfilled your order (and given you a laugh or two?). Please let me know if my records are incorrect?

@TheDragonEmperor

No problem at all! I just don't want to promise something I cannot deliver, you know? If you want me to keep an eye out for it, just let me know!

@FatKitty

Sure! Just send me a PM with your funds and the list and I'll snag those for you right away! it is 29750t per skin or accent, so that total looks correct. Tips are at your discretion.

@Morgana

Sure thing -- just send the funds in a PM and mention its for a full set, and I'll send that back to you ASAP!

@Blackiebelle

You got it! Just send me a PM with the funds and your list, and I will get right on that!

@Kentouma

Yes, that's the right amount. Send me a PM with the list and funds and I will get them for you!

@Dandelionqueen

Yes, 29750t cost per skin/accent. Tips are at your discretion. Just send me a PM with the funds and the name of the item(s) you want and I will get it for you!

@NadopT

I can totally do that for you. 12 total skins/accents is 357000t (tips at your discretion). Just send me the funds and that list in a PM and I will get right on that for you, ok?

....I believe this catches me up? Please let me know if I've missed you!
Looking for these dragons (Help!) --

Female - Ice eyes - Ob/Sunset/Marigold
Male - Water eyes - Tan/Azure/Sand
Male - Nature eyes - Midnight/Midnight/Marigold
Ok, off to snagging things again.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT IS, FEEL FREE TO JUST SEND ME A PM WITH THE FUNDS AND THE ITEMS LISTED. I will just roll through my PMs until I get to the end, and add you right into the queue!

If you don't know how much something is, feel free to ask, and I will find the price and get back to you here!

If you have a question, feel free to ask!

I'm definitely open and snagging!
Ok, off to snagging things again.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT IS, FEEL FREE TO JUST SEND ME A PM WITH THE FUNDS AND THE ITEMS LISTED. I will just roll through my PMs until I get to the end, and add you right into the queue!

If you don't know how much something is, feel free to ask, and I will find the price and get back to you here!

If you have a question, feel free to ask!

I'm definitely open and snagging!

@Chantares so sorry I totally missed your ping back, are you still able to take an order for a full set of MP skins/accents?
@Chantares so sorry I totally missed your ping back, are you still able to take an order for a full set of MP skins/accents?
windleft_zpsojegxxo1.png
lJegL0c.png[im
@waterbendingbat

Absolutely! just send me over the funds and i'll grab them! the MP is full right now... (make sure you mention in the PM with the funds its for a full set, ok?)
@waterbendingbat

Absolutely! just send me over the funds and i'll grab them! the MP is full right now... (make sure you mention in the PM with the funds its for a full set, ok?)

@chantares could i get these please? oxyacetylene flames, from the ashes, gaseous ignition, magic of fire

thank you! ;o;
@chantares could i get these please? oxyacetylene flames, from the ashes, gaseous ignition, magic of fire

thank you! ;o;
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@Chantares I'm baaaaack! 471750t for skydancer and thylacine, right..? D:
@Chantares I'm baaaaack! 471750t for skydancer and thylacine, right..? D:
@Chantares
Could I please snag a pearlcatcher breedchange and a gembond?
@Chantares
Could I please snag a pearlcatcher breedchange and a gembond?
QQnBZuq.gif
if you are reading this you get a cookie
persist/percy | he/they | fr+3
643gino.gif
@Chantares
Could I get the following skins please?:
  • Masquerade of Flames
  • Oxyacetylene Flames
  • From the Ashes x2
  • Gaseous Ignition
  • Potash Peach Keeper x2
  • Magic of Fire
  • Molten Duchess
  • Copper Melt
  • Combustion
Thank you~
@Chantares
Could I get the following skins please?:
  • Masquerade of Flames
  • Oxyacetylene Flames
  • From the Ashes x2
  • Gaseous Ignition
  • Potash Peach Keeper x2
  • Magic of Fire
  • Molten Duchess
  • Copper Melt
  • Combustion
Thank you~
There was something here briefly. Maybe something will be here again, someday.
@Chantares

May i buy a full set of skins? 357k correct?
@Chantares

May i buy a full set of skins? 357k correct?
@goshawk

I can grab those for you, sure -- just send me a PM with the funds and the list. They are 29750t per skin/accent, tips at your discretion.

@Astrelle

*laugh* Hello again! Yes, that's the right amount. Send me a PM with funds and list and I will snag them as soon as the market offers them, ok?

@Equals10

Sure thing! That'd be 212500t cost for the pearlcatcher and 170000t cost for the gembond. tips at your discretion. Just send me a PM with the funds and make sure you list what its for in the PM so I can keep my orders straight, ok? I'll grab them for you.

@Kiseikune

I'd be glad to help you with that -- its 29750t cost per skin/accent, tips at your discretion. If you want to send me that list and the funds, I will grab them for you!

@goshawk

I can grab those for you, sure -- just send me a PM with the funds and the list. They are 29750t per skin/accent, tips at your discretion.

@Astrelle

*laugh* Hello again! Yes, that's the right amount. Send me a PM with funds and list and I will snag them as soon as the market offers them, ok?

@Equals10

Sure thing! That'd be 212500t cost for the pearlcatcher and 170000t cost for the gembond. tips at your discretion. Just send me a PM with the funds and make sure you list what its for in the PM so I can keep my orders straight, ok? I'll grab them for you.

@Kiseikune

I'd be glad to help you with that -- its 29750t cost per skin/accent, tips at your discretion. If you want to send me that list and the funds, I will grab them for you!

1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40