Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Doubles Adoption (ROUND 8) (CLOSED)
@dualscepters

Username: converseburden (previously 'beatzz')
Add Me To...: Both your Ping Lists please :D [new listed dragons and eligibility to enter]
@dualscepters

Username: converseburden (previously 'beatzz')
Add Me To...: Both your Ping Lists please :D [new listed dragons and eligibility to enter]
@converseburden
Added!
@converseburden
Added!
@dualscepters Oh I won my favourite! How wonderful! Such a beauty, my goodness! Trade accepted, and thank you very much!

May I be added to the 'Ping When Eligible' list?

This is such a lovely thing to be doing, thankyou for putting the time and energy (and gorgeous dragons!) in to do this!
@dualscepters Oh I won my favourite! How wonderful! Such a beauty, my goodness! Trade accepted, and thank you very much!

May I be added to the 'Ping When Eligible' list?

This is such a lovely thing to be doing, thankyou for putting the time and energy (and gorgeous dragons!) in to do this!
@dualscepters

Username: Vaylise
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Female, Stone/Green/Green
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: I have been wanting to get a pretty snapper for a while and something about that one just hit me. She is so cute and I LOVE the double wing/tert combo. The natural colors are just perfect for her.

EDIT:Somehow forgot to ping lol XD
@dualscepters

Username: Vaylise
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Female, Stone/Green/Green
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: I have been wanting to get a pretty snapper for a while and something about that one just hit me. She is so cute and I LOVE the double wing/tert combo. The natural colors are just perfect for her.

EDIT:Somehow forgot to ping lol XD
40893_s.gif
@dualscepters

Thank you so much, I'm so happy I got my first pick. I promise to take good care of him, so thank you again!

Could I possibly be added to the Ping When Eligible list? Your adoptions are so fun to be apart of.
@dualscepters

Thank you so much, I'm so happy I got my first pick. I promise to take good care of him, so thank you again!

Could I possibly be added to the Ping When Eligible list? Your adoptions are so fun to be apart of.
@dualscepters I found an X/Y/Y girl that I'd like to donates. Here she is, and I can hold her. c: Unnamed Fae Female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1124697] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11247/1124697_350.png[/img] [/url] Teal Tiger/Navy Stripes/Navy PS. She'll be at the back of my lair and be fully fed.
@dualscepters
I found an X/Y/Y girl that I'd like to donates. Here she is, and I can hold her. c:

Unnamed Fae Female

1124697_350.png

Teal Tiger/Navy Stripes/Navy

PS. She'll be at the back of my lair and be fully fed.
@Silentpaws
@Cresselia
You two have been added to the ping list!

@Vaylise
You've been added!

@Lumen
Your dragon has been added to the list! Thank you for donating :)

@Noah
@YourLoveOnly
@Pyrrhia
@torbird
@converseburden
A new dragon has been added!
@Silentpaws
@Cresselia
You two have been added to the ping list!

@Vaylise
You've been added!

@Lumen
Your dragon has been added to the list! Thank you for donating :)

@Noah
@YourLoveOnly
@Pyrrhia
@torbird
@converseburden
A new dragon has been added!
@dualscepters

Username: torbird
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference):
1) Male, Ivory/Ivory Freckle/Violet
2) Female, White/White/Stonewash
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt:
1) i love the coloring :D he looks perfect for my MoonScape
2) i can breed her with one of my other white-ice-(non-white) dragon in order to get a completely white dragons :D
@dualscepters

Username: torbird
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference):
1) Male, Ivory/Ivory Freckle/Violet
2) Female, White/White/Stonewash
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt:
1) i love the coloring :D he looks perfect for my MoonScape
2) i can breed her with one of my other white-ice-(non-white) dragon in order to get a completely white dragons :D
I shall never play a game or be on a website that does not prevent other people from stealing. Good Bye.
@torbird
Added!
@torbird
Added!
@xeondarkwood97 you can join in if you want
@xeondarkwood97 you can join in if you want
boIu4p9.png