Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Doubles Adoption (ROUND 8) (CLOSED)
@dualscepters

Username: converseburden
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): (1) Royal/Royal/Silver spiral and (2) Stone/Green/Green. [No 3rd preference yet.]
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: They're lovely ladies for breeding and I've loads of unmated males currently. Particularly, I think I'm starting over with my plans for Snappers and I don't think Stone-colored dragons get a lot of love, but I like her coloring quite a lot. And the Spiral lady, hehe, is in my favorite shade of my favorite color :D
@dualscepters

Username: converseburden
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): (1) Royal/Royal/Silver spiral and (2) Stone/Green/Green. [No 3rd preference yet.]
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: They're lovely ladies for breeding and I've loads of unmated males currently. Particularly, I think I'm starting over with my plans for Snappers and I don't think Stone-colored dragons get a lot of love, but I like her coloring quite a lot. And the Spiral lady, hehe, is in my favorite shade of my favorite color :D
@dualscepters

Username: Amanda
Dragon Desired b]: Female, White/White/Magenta
(Donated and being held by @lunusdragoness !) (THIS DRAGON IS NAMED, BRED, AND LEVEL 6)
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: : I think she would look cute with a tert gen and I am a fan of white/white

Add Me To...the ping list for new dragons and the list for when I am able to get another dragon.
@dualscepters

Dragon Desired b]: Female, White/White/Magenta
(Donated and being held by @lunusdragoness !) (THIS DRAGON IS NAMED, BRED, AND LEVEL 6)
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: : I think she would look cute with a tert gen and I am a fan of white/white

Add Me To...the ping list for new dragons and the list for when I am able to get another dragon.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifSQVdsFh.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
@converseburden
Added!

@Amanda
Added, and to the ping lists as well!
@converseburden
Added!

@Amanda
Added, and to the ping lists as well!
@amanda well if you want losk (white/white male mirror) when he comes back to my lair ill happily send him over to you
@amanda well if you want losk (white/white male mirror) when he comes back to my lair ill happily send him over to you
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness

Sorry about the ping. I just copied and pasted and didn't realize you would be pinged too. Sorry^^,
@lunusdragoness

Sorry about the ping. I just copied and pasted and didn't realize you would be pinged too. Sorry^^,
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifSQVdsFh.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
@amanda its fine i was curious why i got pinged im always curious why i get pinged but now i know its you and if you want looking over my black/black/fire mirror male (named and bred) and my male pc battlecharger (a bit more intent on keeping him though since hes one of my best coli fighters)
@amanda its fine i was curious why i got pinged im always curious why i get pinged but now i know its you and if you want looking over my black/black/fire mirror male (named and bred) and my male pc battlecharger (a bit more intent on keeping him though since hes one of my best coli fighters)
boIu4p9.png
@dualscepters Username: Coffeelicious
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Double Ivory
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: I love collecting Double Ivory dragons. My boyfriend is babysitting two of them I have right now but I'd love to get anther one!
@dualscepters Username: Coffeelicious
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Double Ivory
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: I love collecting Double Ivory dragons. My boyfriend is babysitting two of them I have right now but I'd love to get anther one!
jHgHaYi.png
@Coffeelicious
Added!
@Coffeelicious
Added!
@dualscepters

Username: Noah
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Female, Black/Black/Coal
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: I love monochrome blacks, and she makes a really good color range with my baby Guardian I hatched a little while ago too~
@dualscepters

Username: Noah
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Female, Black/Black/Coal
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: I love monochrome blacks, and she makes a really good color range with my baby Guardian I hatched a little while ago too~
JWlblI8.png
@Noah
Added!
@Noah
Added!