Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | NEW Camp NaNoWriMo Raffle CLOSED
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
YAY CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!
YAY CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!
...Q2qxxGt.png
@FireGirlB

Wow! Thank you so much for this raffle!!! Could I get the roundhorn and antler set please? Thank you!!!

:D
@FireGirlB

Wow! Thank you so much for this raffle!!! Could I get the roundhorn and antler set please? Thank you!!!

:D
little-wahle.png
@FireGirlB
Thank you for hosting the raffle! ^ ^

1. Breezy Accessories
2. Battle
3. 2016 (Nature)
@FireGirlB
Thank you for hosting the raffle! ^ ^

1. Breezy Accessories
2. Battle
3. 2016 (Nature)
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifYsjbxG8.png
@AvalonDreams

Isn't it fun though?? I think it's super fun...!
@AvalonDreams

Isn't it fun though?? I think it's super fun...!
camp_nano_raffle_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95q5.png
@Ailyria @Teland @Terrone @Jackabug @Yellowfangg @Halsha @KellyWho @BrightNight @Shadeyrain @chrispycookie @Pandamoniaz @AvalonDreams @pseudovum @Frostflight @Sorikia @LadyBoots @Dekudesu @Etahrey @TaintedIllusions @synnful @Mokencow @EverRest @Shad0stryk @VientoVino @Zonemod @luckgandor @CrazyLion @FirnenTheWolf @darzoner @KenyonV @allareone @katarik @SeaGodling @mweep @shrinkingviolets @Basilius @Ookamiotoko @HummingbirdColor

I was a little tired last night and went to bed early so I'm starting a little late on this. But NEW ROUND!!!!

1. @Ookamiotoko
2. @EverRest
3. @BrightNight
4. @Dekudesu
5. @chrispycookie

Yay! Let me know what y'all want from the prizes!!
@Ailyria @Teland @Terrone @Jackabug @Yellowfangg @Halsha @KellyWho @BrightNight @Shadeyrain @chrispycookie @Pandamoniaz @AvalonDreams @pseudovum @Frostflight @Sorikia @LadyBoots @Dekudesu @Etahrey @TaintedIllusions @synnful @Mokencow @EverRest @Shad0stryk @VientoVino @Zonemod @luckgandor @CrazyLion @FirnenTheWolf @darzoner @KenyonV @allareone @katarik @SeaGodling @mweep @shrinkingviolets @Basilius @Ookamiotoko @HummingbirdColor

I was a little tired last night and went to bed early so I'm starting a little late on this. But NEW ROUND!!!!

1. @Ookamiotoko
2. @EverRest
3. @BrightNight
4. @Dekudesu
5. @chrispycookie

Yay! Let me know what y'all want from the prizes!!
@FireGirlB

Oh goodness! I won :D

Could I have the one with the Timber Tender, Black-wing Hummingbird, and Harvest Floracat please? (They don't have names lol XD)
@FireGirlB

Oh goodness! I won :D

Could I have the one with the Timber Tender, Black-wing Hummingbird, and Harvest Floracat please? (They don't have names lol XD)
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
JtP9HiY.png
@FireGirlB Yay! Thank you!
1. Festival currency x50
2. 2016
3. The pack w/spring's breath and the three flowers
@FireGirlB Yay! Thank you!
1. Festival currency x50
2. 2016
3. The pack w/spring's breath and the three flowers
@FireGirlB

Wow... I won. TYSM!! <3

And for the prizes:
1. Celadon Silk set
2. Forest Rogue set

:))
@FireGirlB

Wow... I won. TYSM!! <3

And for the prizes:
1. Celadon Silk set
2. Forest Rogue set

:))
PsUiRQw.png QDbjFlZ.png 0fDSfOA.png
+9 FR TIME
May I have 5 freebie tickets please?
Light Flight!
May I have 5 freebie tickets please?
Light Flight!

Hey guys....real life got in the way for a bit but I'm going to start back up tomorrow. I'm sorry about the delay.....

Hey guys....real life got in the way for a bit but I'm going to start back up tomorrow. I'm sorry about the delay.....
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49