Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 564 565 566 567 568 ... 753 754
Is there going to be any new games added to the fairgrounds soon?
Is there going to be any new games added to the fairgrounds soon?
shadowbinder_500con_by_sinistereternity-d75s5r4.png
Is the option to turn off animations in the Coliseum still coming?
Is the option to turn off animations in the Coliseum still coming?
ey/em/eir/eirs/emself
Are breeds in the works right now?
Are breeds in the works right now?
zhMvOXK.png
Is it true that the higher level your dragon is, the more food it consumes?

Do you know how many gems are in circulation right now?
Is it true that the higher level your dragon is, the more food it consumes?

Do you know how many gems are in circulation right now?
Will we ever get more familiar coloring contests?
What fake/suggested breeds are the staffs favorites?
Will we ever get more familiar coloring contests?
What fake/suggested breeds are the staffs favorites?
ping me please! im very forgetful

it/that/xe/xey

fr time +3
rA5jp65.png FtM + gay

i collect eel, lobster, and crayfish items!

custom ms paint designs!
Is there any significant reason that it's no longer called Words of the Wind? I've been wondering that for a few community updates...
Is there any significant reason that it's no longer called Words of the Wind? I've been wondering that for a few community updates...
lik2pA1X.jpg
The 2015 NotN familiars (such as the Deadly Reflections and the Marionettes) still aren't on the cycled items page; are they not cycled items, like the mimics? What is the status of these familiars?
The 2015 NotN familiars (such as the Deadly Reflections and the Marionettes) still aren't on the cycled items page; are they not cycled items, like the mimics? What is the status of these familiars?
36FLPq9.pngawOvDXW.png
[quote]If a dragon were to, say, decide to forsake the deities and pledge their loyalty to the Shade, would the deities intervene or would that be the responsibility of that dragon's clan?[/quote] By their very nature, dragons are deeply elemental creatures, so [i]physically[/i] attuning oneself to the Shade--which itself is the absence and inverse of all elements--would likely not be possible. However: fanatics, heretics, and cultists exist in any society, and Sornieth is no different. Rare individuals like this might be ostracized or not taken very seriously, considering that the Shade's lingering presence in the realm has been weak to negligible for thousands and thousands of years. [br][br] [quote]Since getting your dragon idea put into the game was a KS thingy, is it true that no suggestions by players will ever be accepted? It'd be nice to know, so that way we aren't all wasting time designing concepts FR will never use.[/quote] All posts made in the Suggestions forum are an incredible starting point for inspiration, whether it be for items, dragon breeds, game features, improvements, etc. Though it is unlikely our development team will incorporate player-made breed ideas verbatim, they're definitely helpful for getting ideas for overall themes that players are enthused about. [br][br] [quote]What's with the huge art overhaul? I'm totally all for it, and I absolutely love the new elemental banners, but I'm curious of what exactly prompted it.[/quote] [i]Flight Rising[/i] is always aiming to improve and evolve as it continues to grow and mature. Art and UI changes are a natural part of that! [br][br] [quote]However, I was wondering ... will all new breeds fall above the Plentiful level, or is there a chance that a breed down the line will be released to that tier?[/quote] Most new breeds will fall above the plentiful level. At this time we have no plans for additional Plentifuls, though we won't say never! [br][br] [quote]What does it mean when a dragon is "serving" their elemental deity? Is it like a personal assistant position?[/quote] Dragons can serve in many ways. Most will relate to the upkeep of the elemental domain, and efforts to try and expand the territory: positions like warriors, mages, healers, scouts, messengers, provisioners, researchers, builders, excavators, craftsdragons, etc.
Quote:
If a dragon were to, say, decide to forsake the deities and pledge their loyalty to the Shade, would the deities intervene or would that be the responsibility of that dragon's clan?

By their very nature, dragons are deeply elemental creatures, so physically attuning oneself to the Shade--which itself is the absence and inverse of all elements--would likely not be possible.

However: fanatics, heretics, and cultists exist in any society, and Sornieth is no different. Rare individuals like this might be ostracized or not taken very seriously, considering that the Shade's lingering presence in the realm has been weak to negligible for thousands and thousands of years.

Quote:
Since getting your dragon idea put into the game was a KS thingy, is it true that no suggestions by players will ever be accepted? It'd be nice to know, so that way we aren't all wasting time designing concepts FR will never use.

All posts made in the Suggestions forum are an incredible starting point for inspiration, whether it be for items, dragon breeds, game features, improvements, etc. Though it is unlikely our development team will incorporate player-made breed ideas verbatim, they're definitely helpful for getting ideas for overall themes that players are enthused about.

Quote:
What's with the huge art overhaul? I'm totally all for it, and I absolutely love the new elemental banners, but I'm curious of what exactly prompted it.

Flight Rising is always aiming to improve and evolve as it continues to grow and mature. Art and UI changes are a natural part of that!

Quote:
However, I was wondering ... will all new breeds fall above the Plentiful level, or is there a chance that a breed down the line will be released to that tier?

Most new breeds will fall above the plentiful level. At this time we have no plans for additional Plentifuls, though we won't say never!

Quote:
What does it mean when a dragon is "serving" their elemental deity? Is it like a personal assistant position?

Dragons can serve in many ways. Most will relate to the upkeep of the elemental domain, and efforts to try and expand the territory: positions like warriors, mages, healers, scouts, messengers, provisioners, researchers, builders, excavators, craftsdragons, etc.
Are gathered living beings dead or kept alive in the hoard?
Are gathered living beings dead or kept alive in the hoard?
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Are you guys working on new fairground games? Or is it on the backburner as you all are prioritizing other things, like new breeds, genes, etc.?
Are you guys working on new fairground games? Or is it on the backburner as you all are prioritizing other things, like new breeds, genes, etc.?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
1 2 ... 564 565 566 567 568 ... 753 754