Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [PINGLIST] Dragon Blind Dates!
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 134 135
@Galaxtic Username: ashyfur524 Dragon Image(URL): [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/254823/25482222_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Nevermore Match's Gender Preference: Both, but more strongly Male. Where they would go on a date: Nevermore likes forests, specifically those with towering pine trees. She also enjoys the feeling if sand beneath her talons, however she does not enjoy getting wet. What they would bring to the date: Flowers, maybe.. Once she got to better know her partner, she'd shower them with things they liked. Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed: Yes (Also, if people take interest, her relationships in her bio will be disregarded for this..)
@Galaxtic

Username: ashyfur524
Dragon Image(URL):
25482222_350.png
[/url]

Dragon Name: Nevermore
Match's Gender Preference: Both, but more strongly Male.
Where they would go on a date: Nevermore likes forests, specifically those with towering pine trees. She also enjoys the feeling if sand beneath her talons, however she does not enjoy getting wet.
What they would bring to the date: Flowers, maybe.. Once she got to better know her partner, she'd shower them with things they liked.

(Also, if people take interest, her relationships in her bio will be disregarded for this..)
[b]Username:[/b] KingAlexander0 [b]Dragon image(URL):[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255014/25501335_350.png[/img] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Emere [b]Match's Gender Preference:[/b] He likes females (Optional) [b]Where they would like to go on a date!:[/b] Anywher, though preferably where they could be alone. [b]Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?[size=2](It is free if you are selected)[/size]:[/b] Yes! @Galaxtic
Username: KingAlexander0
Dragon image(URL): 25501335_350.png
Dragon name: Emere
Match's Gender Preference: He likes females
(Optional) Where they would like to go on a date!: Anywher, though preferably where they could be alone.
Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?(It is free if you are selected): Yes!

@Galaxtic
Hey Everyone! Im JustZander, but im know as the King of Gamelot or the King of Dragons as well. I AM a Guy, Gamer and RPer.

I am on Pinterest! I do have many of the pictures ill be using for my RPs on there. So if you want to contribute or just want to take a peak at what's to come. Just follow me and tell me the RP and what your Pinterest name! My username is JustZander. As far as i know the only one.
@ashyfur524 @KingAlexander0

Thank you very much for signing up! You've been accepted so the entry fee of 5,000t or 6g, can be sent to me in a PM now!

Remember; this pays for the first 3 dragons, so if you wish to sign up more dragons to reach the maximum for your buck- feel free to post more and remember to ping me again!

**When you sign-up you are committing yourself to something and to someone else. So before the sign ups end decide upon yourself and ensure you have the time and internet capability for this. It is of the utmost importance.
If you suddenly decide to withdraw from this please let me know asap otherwise there will be consequences and much disappointment.
@ashyfur524 @KingAlexander0

Thank you very much for signing up! You've been accepted so the entry fee of 5,000t or 6g, can be sent to me in a PM now!

Remember; this pays for the first 3 dragons, so if you wish to sign up more dragons to reach the maximum for your buck- feel free to post more and remember to ping me again!

**When you sign-up you are committing yourself to something and to someone else. So before the sign ups end decide upon yourself and ensure you have the time and internet capability for this. It is of the utmost importance.
If you suddenly decide to withdraw from this please let me know asap otherwise there will be consequences and much disappointment.
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@Galaxtic i sent the payment earlier.
@Galaxtic i sent the payment earlier.
Hey Everyone! Im JustZander, but im know as the King of Gamelot or the King of Dragons as well. I AM a Guy, Gamer and RPer.

I am on Pinterest! I do have many of the pictures ill be using for my RPs on there. So if you want to contribute or just want to take a peak at what's to come. Just follow me and tell me the RP and what your Pinterest name! My username is JustZander. As far as i know the only one.
[center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/2ba2eb1cd43c053999e80f0d14f27ba8.png[/img][/center]
2ba2eb1cd43c053999e80f0d14f27ba8.png
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@Galaxtic it's still the 22nd so I'm last minute filling my other slots (but can wait until next month if I am too late) [b]Username:[/b] Dorklan [b]Dragon image(URL):[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25847814] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/258479/25847814_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Autumn [b]Match's Gender Preference:[/b] Male [b]Where they would like to go on a date!:[/b] anywhere quiet! [b]Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?:[/b] Always! [b]Dragon image(URL):[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6899034] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68991/6899034_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Pehmea [b]Match's Gender Preference:[/b] Male [b]Where they would like to go on a date!:[/b] Somewhere outside o: [b]Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?:[/b] Always!
@Galaxtic it's still the 22nd so I'm last minute filling my other slots (but can wait until next month if I am too late)

Username: Dorklan
Dragon image(URL):
25847814_350.png

Dragon name: Autumn
Match's Gender Preference: Male
Where they would like to go on a date!: anywhere quiet!

Dragon image(URL):
6899034_350.png

Dragon name: Pehmea
Match's Gender Preference: Male
Where they would like to go on a date!: Somewhere outside o:
9pnPn6w.png
@Dorklan

You made it in time! A whole day ahead! (;

@Dorklan

You made it in time! A whole day ahead! (;

7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
3 ninutes before end of the day :D @Galaxtic [b]Username:[/b] FluffyTundras [b]Dragon image(URL):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22188088] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221881/22188088_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Nimala [b]Match's Gender Preference:[/b] Female (Optional) [b]Where they would like to go on a date!:[/b] Anywhere warm! Maybe quiet forest? [b]Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?[size=2](It is free if you are selected)[/size]: Of course!
3 ninutes before end of the day :D
@Galaxtic
Username: FluffyTundras
Dragon image(URL):
22188088_350.png

Dragon name: Nimala
Match's Gender Preference: Female
(Optional) Where they would like to go on a date!: Anywhere warm! Maybe quiet forest?
Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?(It is free if you are selected): Of course!
tumblr_inline_nhxsknfYST1qcphlu.png _
+9 hours
she/her please
huge tundra fan
finally workin' on my lore
image.png
@Galaxtic

cant wait to start!!! =D
@Galaxtic

cant wait to start!!! =D
uPNWHgD.png
It's just gen historical
hetalia fanfic, mostly
oneshots. Pretty much
exclusively about England.
b0bf92dc0ac6462f5308856c2efad59eea6eb381.jpg
Please send me Turtles
1191.png
@FluffyTundras

You did indeed make it!

@FluffyTundras

You did indeed make it!

7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!