Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [PINGLIST] Dragon Blind Dates!
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 134 135
[center][color=#FF69B4][b]The Matchmaking Process has Begun![/b][/color][/center] [center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/2ba2eb1cd43c053999e80f0d14f27ba8.png[/img][/center]
The Matchmaking Process has Begun!
2ba2eb1cd43c053999e80f0d14f27ba8.png
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
[center][color=#FF69B4][b]Matches have been picked! Waiting on users to pay fees[/b][/color][/center] [center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/2ba2eb1cd43c053999e80f0d14f27ba8.png[/img][/center]
Matches have been picked!
Waiting on users to pay fees
2ba2eb1cd43c053999e80f0d14f27ba8.png
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@RinnaBear @Mooniekittycat @Theoretically @PrinceDirk @Dorklan @Yewitz @Hirvio @LordSheo @HerdOfTurtles @Jakekitty @KatLover4ever @Crystal4180 @Vampurr @VivaFariy @luxmold @timetot @WhiteBlue @Maedhras @ashyfur524 @KingAlexander0 @FluffyTundras Hello everyone! This is to let everyone know that [b]ALL Initiator messages have been sent out[/b] and now[i] it is up to you all to respond to them[/i] and get your date! Again; if you do not receive the start to your date by [b]LATE TOMORROW (25th)[/b] then let me know [i]asap[/i] and I'll attempt to see what the hold-up is! If you are interested in participating again then ping me and let me know and I'll add you to the pinglist for next time! I'd also like to thank you all for another super wonderful run and to thank everyone for the amazing feedback and support! I couldn't have done this without you all and I really do hope everything works out good and you all have an excellent and joyful experience roleplaying!! [center][size=5]You all are awesome!! Thank you![/size][/center] Also make sure to check out the Ashfall Apparel Contest where I am a judge! It's got a lot of amazing prizes, gems, etc! We're on Day 4 so go check it out! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1953631][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b3dd5bb96d05af2070d7b20642a5cf17/tumblr_obxp0cPCVW1u65b7ko1_1280.png[/img][/url]
@RinnaBear @Mooniekittycat @Theoretically @PrinceDirk @Dorklan @Yewitz @Hirvio @LordSheo @HerdOfTurtles @Jakekitty @KatLover4ever @Crystal4180 @Vampurr @VivaFariy @luxmold @timetot @WhiteBlue @Maedhras @ashyfur524 @KingAlexander0 @FluffyTundras

Hello everyone! This is to let everyone know that ALL Initiator messages have been sent out and now it is up to you all to respond to them and get your date!

Again; if you do not receive the start to your date by LATE TOMORROW (25th) then let me know asap and I'll attempt to see what the hold-up is!

If you are interested in participating again then ping me and let me know and I'll add you to the pinglist for next time!

I'd also like to thank you all for another super wonderful run and to thank everyone for the amazing feedback and support! I couldn't have done this without you all and I really do hope everything works out good and you all have an excellent and joyful experience roleplaying!!

You all are awesome!! Thank you!

Also make sure to check out the Ashfall Apparel Contest where I am a judge!
It's got a lot of amazing prizes, gems, etc! We're on Day 4 so go check it out!
tumblr_obxp0cPCVW1u65b7ko1_1280.png
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@Galaxtic

Is this still open for signups?
@Galaxtic

Is this still open for signups?
@Smithsonian

You just missed the sign-up period, but I can add you to the pinglist for when we're open again! (:

Let me know!
@Smithsonian

You just missed the sign-up period, but I can add you to the pinglist for when we're open again! (:

Let me know!
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@Galaxtic

That would be great! I was wondering do you need to have completed lore for your dragons? (because I don't have anything written but I have most of their personalities worked out!)
@Galaxtic

That would be great! I was wondering do you need to have completed lore for your dragons? (because I don't have anything written but I have most of their personalities worked out!)
@Smithsonian

Nothing is needed besides a dragon you'd like to roleplay as!

It's a building experience so all it really requires is your time and your creativity in words~! c:

I've added you! Thank you!
@Smithsonian

Nothing is needed besides a dragon you'd like to roleplay as!

It's a building experience so all it really requires is your time and your creativity in words~! c:

I've added you! Thank you!
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@Galaxtic

Awesome! Thank you!! It's such a fun idea to like... Send your poor dragon off to a blind date!! Who knows how it'd go nmn!!
@Galaxtic

Awesome! Thank you!! It's such a fun idea to like... Send your poor dragon off to a blind date!! Who knows how it'd go nmn!!
@Galaxtic Can I be put on the pinglist, please? :3 This is such a cute idea.
@Galaxtic Can I be put on the pinglist, please? :3 This is such a cute idea.
UJXttDL.png
@NorthSong

Most certainly!

Added! c:
@NorthSong

Most certainly!

Added! c:
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc