Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2016
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45
@Hypercoaster
I think the goblins look much better than the sprites actually! :D
@Hypercoaster
I think the goblins look much better than the sprites actually! :D
MS6xnJoY_o.png
OH HECK YEAH
OH HECK YEAH
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
Yaaay! Happy Flameforgers!
Yaaay! Happy Flameforgers!
tumblr_ogjsyvZ5OX1ttakdbo1_r2_540.png
I cant believe the last flameforgers fest was last year..
I cant believe the last flameforgers fest was last year..
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
@Chou
For me, so far, it's been both ways. I like the Lightning Goblin far more than the Lightning Sprite, but I like the Light and Fire Sprites better than their Goblin counterparts. I think I'm most excited to see the Plague Goblin, as the Plague familiar from last year (the Disciple or whatever its name was) definitely was my favorite.
@Chou
For me, so far, it's been both ways. I like the Lightning Goblin far more than the Lightning Sprite, but I like the Light and Fire Sprites better than their Goblin counterparts. I think I'm most excited to see the Plague Goblin, as the Plague familiar from last year (the Disciple or whatever its name was) definitely was my favorite.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
What's going on... all of the skins/accents are AMAZING
What's going on... all of the skins/accents are AMAZING
IT BURNS.
IT BURNS.
@Hypercoaster
Interesting! I like the Lightning Sprite best of all the sprites, because it looks rad, like not to be messed with. The others were too dollish for me with their little dresses and all (that's why I'm selling most of them currently). I liked the Water Sprite too, though. The goblins seem to be like the masculine counterpart to the more feminine sprites.

The Lightning Goblin is awesome, so far all of the Goblins have been cool. Can't wait for the Wind, Plague and Ice ones, personally!
@Hypercoaster
Interesting! I like the Lightning Sprite best of all the sprites, because it looks rad, like not to be messed with. The others were too dollish for me with their little dresses and all (that's why I'm selling most of them currently). I liked the Water Sprite too, though. The goblins seem to be like the masculine counterpart to the more feminine sprites.

The Lightning Goblin is awesome, so far all of the Goblins have been cool. Can't wait for the Wind, Plague and Ice ones, personally!
MS6xnJoY_o.png
All the accents and skins are absolutely beautiful! What awesome works of art. Thank you so much participating artists :)
All the accents and skins are absolutely beautiful! What awesome works of art. Thank you so much participating artists :)
Oooooooo
Oooooooo
JuaytuP.png
hHi8SF1.png
tqGkHih.png
mTAp2ld.png
unknown.png 2PeYDZ0.png 2sUJOiW.png

1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45