Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2016
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45
Wonderful skins and accent! All compliments to the winners! But a bit more male coatl skins would be awesome next time :P
The familiar is absolutely incredible! *^* But... that tail? What's wrong with it??
Wonderful skins and accent! All compliments to the winners! But a bit more male coatl skins would be awesome next time :P
The familiar is absolutely incredible! *^* But... that tail? What's wrong with it??
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
Well done to the winners and happy Flameforgers everyone!
Well done to the winners and happy Flameforgers everyone!
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
Oh my some of these accents are so pretty and i dont have near enough srocked up
Oh my some of these accents are so pretty and i dont have near enough srocked up
Seeking:
Shadow/Heather/Wisteria
Bonus if already an Aberration
PM if interested in selling
Thank you for the honorable mention! Congrats to all the skin contest winners, and happy Flameforger's everyone! :D
Thank you for the honorable mention! Congrats to all the skin contest winners, and happy Flameforger's everyone! :D
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Eh nothing my style in the skins, but that apparel? Give me twenty!
Eh nothing my style in the skins, but that apparel? Give me twenty!
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
Love the accent for Coatl female! (Wow, there is something for Costls and Wildclaws at all..)
Love the accent for Coatl female! (Wow, there is something for Costls and Wildclaws at all..)
The apparel is looking pretty artificial in my opinion, like some sort of plastic Halloween costume. But I LOVE the goblin and a lot of the skins and accents are looking good as well, I personally adore Magma Heart!

Happy Flameforgers everyone! <3
The apparel is looking pretty artificial in my opinion, like some sort of plastic Halloween costume. But I LOVE the goblin and a lot of the skins and accents are looking good as well, I personally adore Magma Heart!

Happy Flameforgers everyone! <3
MS6xnJoY_o.png
I love most of the accents this year! :D Skins are... a bit boring, though. Also, it's sad that there are no skincents this festival, I like them much more than full skins. Still, nice job, congrats to all artists!

Not sure about apparel, but the goblin is neat. Dat tail tho... *throws in a suggestion to fix it* It looks like it must hurt D:

The vista is great, can't wait for the brew to finish, I want to get it as soon as possible!
I love most of the accents this year! :D Skins are... a bit boring, though. Also, it's sad that there are no skincents this festival, I like them much more than full skins. Still, nice job, congrats to all artists!

Not sure about apparel, but the goblin is neat. Dat tail tho... *throws in a suggestion to fix it* It looks like it must hurt D:

The vista is great, can't wait for the brew to finish, I want to get it as soon as possible!
Wonderful flameforgers !!!
Wonderful flameforgers !!!
ce.png---peri4.pngicesta.gifperi1.png---ce.png
I love how the Goblins sort of look like the Sprites, so those of us who are missing Sprites can more or less have one! Love the science names of "Combustion" and "Oxyacetylene Flames" and "Gaseous Ignition"! Love the actual skin of Firebird Feathers! Looks like glistening peacock feathers!
I love how the Goblins sort of look like the Sprites, so those of us who are missing Sprites can more or less have one! Love the science names of "Combustion" and "Oxyacetylene Flames" and "Gaseous Ignition"! Love the actual skin of Firebird Feathers! Looks like glistening peacock feathers!
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45