Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Treasure Island {Raffle Ends Sep. 30!}
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 280 281
@allrealelements

Those things are great too, but this still is unfair to some. A proper challenge should give everyone a level playing field. You aren't gonna stick a normal person in an olympic race and tell them that they have to win to get a prize, they stand no chance. It's the same here. It's a rush, my heart is pumping, there is adrenaline for sure, but sometimes it legitimately isn't possible for some people to win, for whatever reason.
@allrealelements

Those things are great too, but this still is unfair to some. A proper challenge should give everyone a level playing field. You aren't gonna stick a normal person in an olympic race and tell them that they have to win to get a prize, they stand no chance. It's the same here. It's a rush, my heart is pumping, there is adrenaline for sure, but sometimes it legitimately isn't possible for some people to win, for whatever reason.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@Aralas

Haha oh well, thanks anyway for making such a fun minigame!
@Aralas

Haha oh well, thanks anyway for making such a fun minigame!
MQT10mP.gif
look at my dragon I love her
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
Congratulations to the winners!! x)
Congratulations to the winners!! x)
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
There is a middle ground between speed and bad internet. The five minute window could be used, but weights could be assigned in groups. The first 10 people get 5 entries, the second 10 get 4, etc. "Entries" in this case would be "tickets" in the drawing to get your assigned scroll.

For example,

First poster: Entries 1-5
Second poster: Entries 6-10
Eleventh poster: Entries 51-54
Twelfth poster: Entries 55-58

That would be a lot more work for @Aralas though. It is probably simpler (and fairer considering the effort already put into organizing this) to either go with the current format or a time window.
There is a middle ground between speed and bad internet. The five minute window could be used, but weights could be assigned in groups. The first 10 people get 5 entries, the second 10 get 4, etc. "Entries" in this case would be "tickets" in the drawing to get your assigned scroll.

For example,

First poster: Entries 1-5
Second poster: Entries 6-10
Eleventh poster: Entries 51-54
Twelfth poster: Entries 55-58

That would be a lot more work for @Aralas though. It is probably simpler (and fairer considering the effort already put into organizing this) to either go with the current format or a time window.
Why not buy XXY? :
24778463.png 24627854.png 25221357.png
Again guys, I'm super sorry about the unfair minigame that just took place! I'm going to take in everyone's suggestions and decide which is the most fair method to play this. I understand over 300 people are interested in playing and limiting it to whoever has the fastest internet/is on at the right time isn't exactly the best idea for a giveaway that's trying to help as many people as possible.

Thanks for bearing with me! I'm still learning how to best run this giveaway. Already it has exceeded my imaginations in so many ways and it can occasionally be hard to keep up. Thanks for being patient!
Again guys, I'm super sorry about the unfair minigame that just took place! I'm going to take in everyone's suggestions and decide which is the most fair method to play this. I understand over 300 people are interested in playing and limiting it to whoever has the fastest internet/is on at the right time isn't exactly the best idea for a giveaway that's trying to help as many people as possible.

Thanks for bearing with me! I'm still learning how to best run this giveaway. Already it has exceeded my imaginations in so many ways and it can occasionally be hard to keep up. Thanks for being patient!
@Aralas This is just plain crazy. Not even close to a level playing field. Sorry!
@Aralas This is just plain crazy. Not even close to a level playing field. Sorry!
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
@Catwyrm
I understand that and I'm not looking to change the rules again to make it a level playing field. I'm sorry!
@Catwyrm
I understand that and I'm not looking to change the rules again to make it a level playing field. I'm sorry!
@Catwyrm

The dude's learning, and I'm sure on one knew quite how many people were stalking here rn waiting. Give him a break, he's just gotta get the hang of it ^-^

@Aralas

Question: Are you planning on do another one today/tonight? I'm heading off, but if you are doing another one within the next few hours I'll stick around.
@Catwyrm

The dude's learning, and I'm sure on one knew quite how many people were stalking here rn waiting. Give him a break, he's just gotta get the hang of it ^-^

@Aralas

Question: Are you planning on do another one today/tonight? I'm heading off, but if you are doing another one within the next few hours I'll stick around.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws
Sorry, I'm going to hold off on doing this minigame for a while until I can figure out how to run it better. ^^ As for other minigames, they're might be one more today but not in the next few hours.
@DragonDraws
Sorry, I'm going to hold off on doing this minigame for a while until I can figure out how to run it better. ^^ As for other minigames, they're might be one more today but not in the next few hours.
@Aralas

Oh my gosh, fantastic!!! Thank you so much for organizing this, it's been so much fun!!! ^^
@Aralas

Oh my gosh, fantastic!!! Thank you so much for organizing this, it's been so much fun!!! ^^
tumblr_prejngSe9m1wb7wla_540.jpg
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 280 281