Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 ... 2734 2735
don't be petty don't be petty don't be petty don't be petty don't be petty don't be petty don't be petty don't be petty don't be petty don't be petty don't be petty don't be petty don't be
don't be petty don't be petty don't be petty don't be petty don't be petty don't be petty don't be petty don't be petty don't be petty don't be petty don't be petty don't be petty don't be
PJb908Z.png
Should really stop procrastinating but im still going to do it later
Should really stop procrastinating but im still going to do it later
Something Funny
I'M GETTING A SUB SANDWICH YESSSS
I'M GETTING A SUB SANDWICH YESSSS
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
Viola lessons take up all my me time :(
Viola lessons take up all my me time :(
What are ya doin' down 'ere?
I collect all Maren, Serthis, and Chipskink Familiars!!
I collect Sunspot Sparrows in memory of Koki, 7/22/17
*song of storms playing on loop*
*song of storms playing on loop*
ZNhRsiG.png
2-3 hours ahead of FR
Chillwave is the perfect type of music to listen to when you have a migraine but still wanting to listen to music, it's so....chill :')
Chillwave is the perfect type of music to listen to when you have a migraine but still wanting to listen to music, it's so....chill :')
ku7My32.png
i am so sick of seeing Undertale everywhere it's such a mediocre overrated game
this close to writing a freaken essay on why it's bad and, like, standing on the street corner and handing copies out to people
i am so sick of seeing Undertale everywhere it's such a mediocre overrated game
this close to writing a freaken essay on why it's bad and, like, standing on the street corner and handing copies out to people
180px-Wormdingler.png
If someone had told me 5 years ago that I'd get this passionate for baseball, I wouldn't believe you.
BUT HERE I AM CHUGGIN RUM IN MY PAJAMAS HOLLERING OVER THIS INSIDE THE PARK NAQUIN HOMERUN SWEET BABBY BASEBALL CHRIST.
If someone had told me 5 years ago that I'd get this passionate for baseball, I wouldn't believe you.
BUT HERE I AM CHUGGIN RUM IN MY PAJAMAS HOLLERING OVER THIS INSIDE THE PARK NAQUIN HOMERUN SWEET BABBY BASEBALL CHRIST.
wV6zlEw.png
i hate shopping because i always get this false sense of excitement about it like "yeah man i'm gonna Socialize and get some Fresh Air and New Stuff That Makes Me Feel Good About Myself" and then i actually get there and then 30 minutes and 7 screaming children later i want to go home and avoid the entire human race for a full decade
i hate shopping because i always get this false sense of excitement about it like "yeah man i'm gonna Socialize and get some Fresh Air and New Stuff That Makes Me Feel Good About Myself" and then i actually get there and then 30 minutes and 7 screaming children later i want to go home and avoid the entire human race for a full decade
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
Wow having short hair is so weird. I like it.

Stupid elbow STOP ITCHING.
Wow having short hair is so weird. I like it.

Stupid elbow STOP ITCHING.
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
1 2 ... 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 ... 2734 2735