Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed till further notice ....
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35
sorry i just pinged everyone on here! :D @Aspyria
sorry i just pinged everyone on here! :D @Aspyria
Lol salty people.... wow...
@Twila

I just chalked Toby up to an important lesson learned.

Good luck with your future in FR.
@Twila

I just chalked Toby up to an important lesson learned.

Good luck with your future in FR.
tree%20gradual%20change.gif
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way. Some see nature all ridicule and deformity... and some scarce see nature at all. But to the eyes of the man of imagination, nature is imagination itself. - William Blake 1757–1827
@Blueheart you really didnt have to
@Blueheart you really didnt have to
@twila
I did not receive anything from you.
@twila
I did not receive anything from you.
@Twila

No fears friend! I completely understand about how things can get overwhelming. I had to take an unplanned, 8 month hiatus from FR myself a while back. I really hope that you receive better treatment though, because harassment of any sort is absolutely ridiculous behavior.

Return is being made via PM, hope that's alright with you! Sending fuzzy thoughts and vibes your way!
@Twila

No fears friend! I completely understand about how things can get overwhelming. I had to take an unplanned, 8 month hiatus from FR myself a while back. I really hope that you receive better treatment though, because harassment of any sort is absolutely ridiculous behavior.

Return is being made via PM, hope that's alright with you! Sending fuzzy thoughts and vibes your way!
4MdcPJR.png
thank you <3 decieded to change flights and see if it helps :3 just gotta save up on gems @AttoliaIrene
thank you <3 decieded to change flights and see if it helps :3 just gotta save up on gems @AttoliaIrene
@Twila Everybody makes mistakes, we're only human. Don't get too caught up on it. I unfortunately did use up the baldwin mats you sent me so I can't return anything. Sorry about that. :S
@Twila Everybody makes mistakes, we're only human. Don't get too caught up on it. I unfortunately did use up the baldwin mats you sent me so I can't return anything. Sorry about that. :S
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@Fantelle its okay! :D lol i can a ways brew more C:
i didnt expect to get those back or vistas cause they are kinda 1 time use D: :p
@Fantelle its okay! :D lol i can a ways brew more C:
i didnt expect to get those back or vistas cause they are kinda 1 time use D: :p
[quote name="Twila" date=2016-08-18 16:06:20] @Godot @Pippypip20 @Banyan @Angelfirth @JaranMarcel @Featherly @TylerJoseph @FawnlingPrince @Yaevinn @Adamanta @Valentina @Yaevinn @AttoliaIrene @TeacupTerrors @Chocoli @Rockelle @Starly @MyNameIsTea @Annekin @Popette @Eleventh @Sigiele @Featherly @FailingLight @WildAnn @Leonaa ( i will be finishing you 400...you can pm me if you want C:) @Ototo @Parselmouth @EtoilesFaillees @AWB @FailingLight @Confuzledsheep @Changewinds @Gingerisha I am sorry to ping everyone here....I have made a huge mistake and I need to fix it. I know i'm probably the most hated person on flight rising after this post. I regret what my decision was I have met 2 people who convinced me to stay on flight rising and give it a second try. I sat here for hours writing everyones name down and who I gave to what person. What I ask of you is if you could please return everything I have sent out.... I already miss my stuff dearly and cried to my fiance about it (believe it or not Dx) I have had a super rough month.. I lost my grandpa, followed by finding out im incredibly sick, and on top having the worst birthday I could imagine. I blew up with the harassment and everything irl and i lost my mind. I know you dont have to say yes cause I made my mistake, but if anyone cares to please return my dragons/items/accents/materials or anything else i would be grateful for it. I put too much work into this site since i joined and I just cant throw it away like this.. im sorry for the inconvenience :c Please forgive me </3 Edit: i will be pming people who haven't responded to me on this thread or pm ... just want to know thanks <3 [/quote] @Godot @Pippypip20 @Banyan @Angelfirth @JaranMarcel @Featherly @TylerJoseph @FawnlingPrince @Yaevinn @Adamanta @Valentina @Yaevinn @AttoliaIrene @TeacupTerrors @Chocoli @Rockelle @Starly @MyNameIsTea @Annekin @Popette @Eleventh @Sigiele @Featherly @WildAnn @Leonaa ( i will be finishing you 400...you can pm me if you want C:) @Ototo @Parselmouth @EtoilesFaillees @AWB @FailingLight @Confuzledsheep @Changewinds @Gingerisha pinging the last people who havent responded to me... <3 please let me know c: please read the above at let me know :C items who have been turned down: (personal note) Chocolate Ferret Familiar
Twila wrote on 2016-08-18:

@Godot
@Pippypip20
@Banyan
@Angelfirth
@JaranMarcel
@Featherly
@TylerJoseph
@FawnlingPrince
@Yaevinn
@Adamanta
@Valentina
@Yaevinn
@AttoliaIrene
@TeacupTerrors
@Chocoli
@Rockelle
@Starly
@MyNameIsTea
@Annekin
@Popette
@Eleventh
@Sigiele
@Featherly
@FailingLight
@WildAnn
@Leonaa ( i will be finishing you 400...you can pm me if you want C:)
@Ototo
@Parselmouth
@EtoilesFaillees
@AWB
@FailingLight
@Confuzledsheep
@Changewinds
@Gingerisha

I am sorry to ping everyone here....I have made a huge mistake and I need to fix it. I know i'm probably the most hated person on flight rising after this post.

I regret what my decision was I have met 2 people who convinced me to stay on flight rising and give it a second try. I sat here for hours writing everyones name down and who I gave to what person. What I ask of you is if you could please return everything I have sent out.... I already miss my stuff dearly and cried to my fiance about it (believe it or not Dx)
I have had a super rough month.. I lost my grandpa, followed by finding out im incredibly sick, and on top having the worst birthday I could imagine. I blew up with the harassment and everything irl and i lost my mind.
I know you dont have to say yes cause I made my mistake, but if anyone cares to please return my dragons/items/accents/materials or anything else i would be grateful for it.

I put too much work into this site since i joined and I just cant throw it away like this..
im sorry for the inconvenience :c

Please forgive me </3

Edit: i will be pming people who haven't responded to me on this thread or pm ... just want to know thanks <3

@Godot
@Pippypip20
@Banyan
@Angelfirth
@JaranMarcel
@Featherly
@TylerJoseph
@FawnlingPrince
@Yaevinn
@Adamanta
@Valentina
@Yaevinn
@AttoliaIrene
@TeacupTerrors
@Chocoli
@Rockelle
@Starly
@MyNameIsTea
@Annekin
@Popette
@Eleventh
@Sigiele
@Featherly
@WildAnn
@Leonaa ( i will be finishing you 400...you can pm me if you want C:)
@Ototo
@Parselmouth
@EtoilesFaillees
@AWB
@FailingLight
@Confuzledsheep
@Changewinds
@Gingerisha

pinging the last people who havent responded to me... <3
please let me know c: please read the above at let me know :C

items who have been turned down: (personal note)
Chocolate Ferret Familiar
@twila
ah, oops, saw your ping but forgot to respond, sorry!
i didn't receive/buy anything from you because i didn't want to pay the ah price for the nightshade overcoat i was interested in haha

good luck getting everything back :>

e/ from, not for ashdkjsahda
@twila
ah, oops, saw your ping but forgot to respond, sorry!
i didn't receive/buy anything from you because i didn't want to pay the ah price for the nightshade overcoat i was interested in haha

good luck getting everything back :>

e/ from, not for ashdkjsahda
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35