Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed till further notice ....
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35
thank you so much everyone who has returned stuff <3
hopefully more people respond D:
thank you so much everyone who has returned stuff <3
hopefully more people respond D:
Lol salty people.... wow...
@Twila I'm really glad that you are staying!! :) -hug hug- I do hope everything gets better for you! :3
@Twila I'm really glad that you are staying!! :) -hug hug- I do hope everything gets better for you! :3
I387ENf.png
@Twila

I don't mind a bit sending back the Hawksbill Goliath and will do so in a moment.

However I put Skink and Spinner on Toby and that was a huge cost to me. I even talked to you about that in a PM. So I'm quite torn about that.

Both items have been returned now.
@Twila

I don't mind a bit sending back the Hawksbill Goliath and will do so in a moment.

However I put Skink and Spinner on Toby and that was a huge cost to me. I even talked to you about that in a PM. So I'm quite torn about that.

Both items have been returned now.
tree%20gradual%20change.gif
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way. Some see nature all ridicule and deformity... and some scarce see nature at all. But to the eyes of the man of imagination, nature is imagination itself. - William Blake 1757–1827
ahh im sorry :c i know about it @Bluheart
ahh im sorry :c i know about it @Bluheart
@Twilia

I am not mad at all ; }

Don't cry, we will help you make it through this!
@Twilia

I am not mad at all ; }

Don't cry, we will help you make it through this!
483.png
Plaguey and Proud!
my stuff is slowly returning thanks to everyone... just waiting for some more responders <3
my stuff is slowly returning thanks to everyone... just waiting for some more responders <3
thank you so much! :D @InfectionComplex
thank you so much! :D @InfectionComplex
@Blueheart
@Twila

If ya'll want, I can brew you guys a skink and spinner to help resolve the issue.
@Blueheart
@Twila

If ya'll want, I can brew you guys a skink and spinner to help resolve the issue.
@Leondragon its okay thanks for helping <3 :3
@Leondragon its okay thanks for helping <3 :3
@Twila //hugs

Didn't get anything from you, so no worries there. I hope you feel better, and that your issues get resolved :)
@Twila //hugs

Didn't get anything from you, so no worries there. I hope you feel better, and that your issues get resolved :)
4MKDoae.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35