Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | || dual's accents || soon
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 86 87
@dualscepters Hey lovely, can I be added to the preorder list for Dark Overseer? I tried adding myself to the sheet but I can't edit it. There might be something I'm missing
@dualscepters Hey lovely, can I be added to the preorder list for Dark Overseer? I tried adding myself to the sheet but I can't edit it. There might be something I'm missing
FfQMoPm.jpg
Your preorder sheet is view only, does that mean you are no longer taking orders?
Your preorder sheet is view only, does that mean you are no longer taking orders?
tumblr_o6rk7xQIoB1uitlmxo1_500.png
@Netris
pinging myself c:
@Netris
pinging myself c:
FLn2pKm.png
QPYohLp.png8v3Kfq1.pngiyTDSIw.png
hatchery - wishlist - services - dragon sales
@dualscepters Hello, ^o ^ Could I have a preview of [b]Sanguis Prince Ascension[/b] on this dragon ? : [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=10&breed=12&element=2&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=12&winggene=14&wings=97&auth=74dc3ab14018e79b9fc3fcd86c589c58ce6aeb15&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Could I also be added to your general pinglist please. =3
@dualscepters

Hello, ^o ^

Could I have a preview of Sanguis Prince Ascension on this dragon ? :

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=10&breed=12&element=2&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=12&winggene=14&wings=97&auth=74dc3ab14018e79b9fc3fcd86c589c58ce6aeb15&dummyext=prev.png

Could I also be added to your general pinglist please. =3
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@dualscepters slams gems down i need me some'a that chromatic aberration impf yes PLEASE ping me down for that mhmhmhm good sTUFF (i cant wait to see if one day youll do other dragons too) ill send payment asAP if youre down, im down
@dualscepters slams gems down i need me some'a that chromatic aberration impf yes PLEASE ping me down for that mhmhmhm good sTUFF (i cant wait to see if one day youll do other dragons too) ill send payment asAP if youre down, im down
@Dualscepters I'd love to be put on the preorder list for r3 of foxglove!
@Dualscepters I'd love to be put on the preorder list for r3 of foxglove!
LIo8D8G.gif
@BriarBones My spreadsheet is view only, so no worries, there's nothing wrong! I've added you to the pre-order list c: @Pastelwerewolf Everything on the Active Accents page is still taking orders c: My spreadsheet is view only because there's been some vandalism issues with other people's spreadsheets in the past, so I'm just taking some precautionary measures. In the past, I just had my pre-order information on the front page itself, but it became really messy fast, so I moved it off-site. @Fouguri Added! And here's your preview c: [img]http://i.imgur.com/J4XHxWi.png[/img] @littlecrowprince Added! For the moment, please don't send payment, as I don't know when I'll be printing it next - I'll ping you when I'm ready! And I've also added you to a pinglist for if I make it for other breeds, if that's alright c: @Robuttrock Added! I assume you mean "Foxglove Lunar", since that's on R3, while just "Foxglove" is on R2? (Just making sure!)
@BriarBones
My spreadsheet is view only, so no worries, there's nothing wrong! I've added you to the pre-order list c:

@Pastelwerewolf
Everything on the Active Accents page is still taking orders c: My spreadsheet is view only because there's been some vandalism issues with other people's spreadsheets in the past, so I'm just taking some precautionary measures. In the past, I just had my pre-order information on the front page itself, but it became really messy fast, so I moved it off-site.

@Fouguri
Added! And here's your preview c:
J4XHxWi.png

@littlecrowprince
Added! For the moment, please don't send payment, as I don't know when I'll be printing it next - I'll ping you when I'm ready! And I've also added you to a pinglist for if I make it for other breeds, if that's alright c:

@Robuttrock
Added! I assume you mean "Foxglove Lunar", since that's on R3, while just "Foxglove" is on R2? (Just making sure!)
@Dualscepters Oh, yes! haha sorry for the confusion, lunar is the one i'm interested in. Thank you for adding me!
@Dualscepters Oh, yes! haha sorry for the confusion, lunar is the one i'm interested in. Thank you for adding me!
LIo8D8G.gif
These are so pretty omigosh ;^;
These are so pretty omigosh ;^;
@dualscepters

Oh! In that case I'd like to preorder Corrupted Thoughts, Light overseer, & Dark Overseer
@dualscepters

Oh! In that case I'd like to preorder Corrupted Thoughts, Light overseer, & Dark Overseer
tumblr_o6rk7xQIoB1uitlmxo1_500.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 86 87