Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats
1 2 3 4
My naming system gave the the perfect opportunity for this Warriors' reference; [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/253405/25340441_350.png[/img]
My naming system gave the the perfect opportunity for this Warriors' reference;

25340441_350.png
bleakpaw_logo_by_crimson__cat-dbhhpgf.png
[center][color=brown]i was just thinking of the books and had to go on a nostalgia trip, and did fanart. [img]http://img08.deviantart.net/9c1f/i/2016/214/1/e/from_the_stars_by_dingobreath-dacdfvn.png[/img] i would literally wait for these books to come out at borders and i remember being so excited for bluestar's prophecy.
i was just thinking of the books and had to go on a nostalgia trip, and did fanart.
from_the_stars_by_dingobreath-dacdfvn.png

i would literally wait for these books to come out at borders and i remember being so excited for bluestar's prophecy.
Hello!! I love the warrior cats series !!! :D
The books actually first came out in my country about 5 years ago when I was about 10 years old. Right now am 15 and I just read Bluster's prophecy (in english since the first series is the only series available in my country ) and it made me cry X3
I have only read a few super editions and the original series in total but i am hoping in the near future that i am able to get my fingers on the other series :)
Hello!! I love the warrior cats series !!! :D
The books actually first came out in my country about 5 years ago when I was about 10 years old. Right now am 15 and I just read Bluster's prophecy (in english since the first series is the only series available in my country ) and it made me cry X3
I have only read a few super editions and the original series in total but i am hoping in the near future that i am able to get my fingers on the other series :)
Mux0mYv.png
I used to be a massive fan. I even joined one of the Erin's blogs! (Kate Cary) She was wonderful, and I made so many lovely internet friends on BlogClan. So many good memories. Anyone else remember that site?
I used to be a massive fan. I even joined one of the Erin's blogs! (Kate Cary) She was wonderful, and I made so many lovely internet friends on BlogClan. So many good memories. Anyone else remember that site?
BlogClan is still a thing...I forget if it's called something else, though. I go on there from time to time.

I love the fanart, Mongoose!

And has anyone else read the latest arc, A Vision of Shadows? I felt that it was a little boring and that the series is getting pushed out juuust a little much. I loved Dawn of the Clans but perhaps the "present day" arcs should have ended with Last Hope and the super edition that follows (don't want to name since the title is a spoiler in itself). I love Warriors and would never want it to end but...
BlogClan is still a thing...I forget if it's called something else, though. I go on there from time to time.

I love the fanart, Mongoose!

And has anyone else read the latest arc, A Vision of Shadows? I felt that it was a little boring and that the series is getting pushed out juuust a little much. I loved Dawn of the Clans but perhaps the "present day" arcs should have ended with Last Hope and the super edition that follows (don't want to name since the title is a spoiler in itself). I love Warriors and would never want it to end but...
@SnowRaven

Vision of Shadows felt a bit... fanfiction like? The pacing and characters definitely seemed like it. I'm actually really happy to have another nervous/anxiety character, I very quickly attached myself to Alderpaw. Needlepaw and Sparkpaw are kind of annoying? Not entirely but I really want to know what is going on in Shadowclan and why they lack a certain cat and seem so disorganized.
@SnowRaven

Vision of Shadows felt a bit... fanfiction like? The pacing and characters definitely seemed like it. I'm actually really happy to have another nervous/anxiety character, I very quickly attached myself to Alderpaw. Needlepaw and Sparkpaw are kind of annoying? Not entirely but I really want to know what is going on in Shadowclan and why they lack a certain cat and seem so disorganized.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
Yes! Thank you. I felt like it read like a fanfiction, too. I attached myself to Alderpaw as well; I get mad when people dismiss him as a worthless character because I can relate to him on multiple levels. BUT Needlepaw. Oh Needlepaw. I can't stand her. I sincerely hope that she and Alderpaw do not become mates. And Sparkpaw was annoying too but she did not irk me nearly as much as Needlepaw.

I'm really interested to get into ShadowClan's POV since that's been my favorite Clan.
Yes! Thank you. I felt like it read like a fanfiction, too. I attached myself to Alderpaw as well; I get mad when people dismiss him as a worthless character because I can relate to him on multiple levels. BUT Needlepaw. Oh Needlepaw. I can't stand her. I sincerely hope that she and Alderpaw do not become mates. And Sparkpaw was annoying too but she did not irk me nearly as much as Needlepaw.

I'm really interested to get into ShadowClan's POV since that's been my favorite Clan.
hello. i come to drop my gay cats iphone background. dont reupload it to other sites, feel free to use it, etc. click the mystical link to view.
BACKGROUND HERE
hello. i come to drop my gay cats iphone background. dont reupload it to other sites, feel free to use it, etc. click the mystical link to view.
BACKGROUND HERE
G2akZ1Q.gif
+ 3 hrs
any prns
—————
giphy.gif
Bamboo Shoot
Aww it's so cute!
Aww it's so cute!
Cute pic
Cute pic
1 2 3 4