Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats
1 2 3 4
My favs were anyone related to Bluestar. Bluestar herself especially, but also Mistyfoot and Stonefur, I loved them all.

Also Silverstream and Feathertail. I loved them too.

As for ocs, I used to have a few from when I was still into Warriors, but the only one I remember was Goldenleaf, a golden medicine cat she-cat (who's name I changed to Goldenfur when Warriors fans on Neopets gave me a lot of flack for her name.)
My favs were anyone related to Bluestar. Bluestar herself especially, but also Mistyfoot and Stonefur, I loved them all.

Also Silverstream and Feathertail. I loved them too.

As for ocs, I used to have a few from when I was still into Warriors, but the only one I remember was Goldenleaf, a golden medicine cat she-cat (who's name I changed to Goldenfur when Warriors fans on Neopets gave me a lot of flack for her name.)
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
@Catkitten1200

Oh geez, Warriors is honestly one of my favorite things to discuss. My friend and I have this joke clan but I won't get into it~

Favorites (in no particular order) would have to be:
Hollyleaf, Jayfeather, Moth Flight, Mothwing, Leafpool, Graystripe, Ivypool, Gray Wing, Sandstorm, Squirrelflight, Ravenpaw, and a few others I currently can't remember honestly. I won't get into the cats I hate though because I don't want to start anything.

I've got a few ocs, but they need fleshing out and everything. The ones that have the most info though:

Duskleaf: a near black, small tabby she-cat who becomes the medicine cat of Shadowclan. Spends most of her time collecting herbs and random colorful stones, and is the identical sister to Shade(suffix needed) who becomes an ambitious warrior for the right reasons. Massive crush on Spottedstem. Most kits suspect that she knows everything that happens in the clan because she has a very watchful and observant stare, often startling others because she blends into the shadows and smells of the pine forest itself. Usually doesn't show emotions unless around a certain she-cat, and that's when she gets flustered rather easily.

Spottedstem: large calico she-cat with more black and orange than white and a long, fluffy tail. Medicine cat of Riverclan. Usually good natured and has a sense of humor, however will get unnaturally serious in the presence of near death cats and is uncomfortable around queens giving birth. Slightly skittish outside of the camp and is terrified of foxes and badgers.

Those two share a close friendship until they die, and then get together in starclan~
@Catkitten1200

Oh geez, Warriors is honestly one of my favorite things to discuss. My friend and I have this joke clan but I won't get into it~

Favorites (in no particular order) would have to be:
Hollyleaf, Jayfeather, Moth Flight, Mothwing, Leafpool, Graystripe, Ivypool, Gray Wing, Sandstorm, Squirrelflight, Ravenpaw, and a few others I currently can't remember honestly. I won't get into the cats I hate though because I don't want to start anything.

I've got a few ocs, but they need fleshing out and everything. The ones that have the most info though:

Duskleaf: a near black, small tabby she-cat who becomes the medicine cat of Shadowclan. Spends most of her time collecting herbs and random colorful stones, and is the identical sister to Shade(suffix needed) who becomes an ambitious warrior for the right reasons. Massive crush on Spottedstem. Most kits suspect that she knows everything that happens in the clan because she has a very watchful and observant stare, often startling others because she blends into the shadows and smells of the pine forest itself. Usually doesn't show emotions unless around a certain she-cat, and that's when she gets flustered rather easily.

Spottedstem: large calico she-cat with more black and orange than white and a long, fluffy tail. Medicine cat of Riverclan. Usually good natured and has a sense of humor, however will get unnaturally serious in the presence of near death cats and is uncomfortable around queens giving birth. Slightly skittish outside of the camp and is terrified of foxes and badgers.

Those two share a close friendship until they die, and then get together in starclan~
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@C0de, how about Shadepelt? Also, I too LOVE to make my own characters join a clan
@C0de, how about Shadepelt? Also, I too LOVE to make my own characters join a clan
Fairy Tail is life. NALU ALL THE WAY!!!!!
If you like Fairy Tail, private message me if you wanna talk about it!
omg! i loved feathertail, when i found out what happened i didnt read any of the books for awhile because i was VERY ANGRY! (and sad)
omg! i loved feathertail, when i found out what happened i didnt read any of the books for awhile because i was VERY ANGRY! (and sad)
9IJfCSH.png
[+2hours][terrible memory]
@catkitten1200 I used to have a lot of ocs for warriors, including my own set of three (eventually five) clans. My main oc was a molly named Thornbristle. :> [img]http://img03.deviantart.net/d987/i/2016/175/7/d/jump_by_sincerelysally-da7g3qr.png[/img]
@catkitten1200

I used to have a lot of ocs for warriors, including my own set of three (eventually five) clans. My main oc was a molly named Thornbristle. :>

jump_by_sincerelysally-da7g3qr.png
cDDSaqc.png
@Catkitten1200 Hi! I really like Warriors. I Have read 3 of the original books so far. I'm kinda new. :3 What's up!
@Catkitten1200 Hi! I really like Warriors. I Have read 3 of the original books so far. I'm kinda new. :3 What's up!
IqUCcBx.gif
@sunspire @Forestglade

You two might enjoy this thread. It's about Warriors!
@sunspire @Forestglade

You two might enjoy this thread. It's about Warriors!
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
Yay, more warrior fans!!!!! ????????????????????????????
Yay, more warrior fans!!!!! ????????????????????????????
Fairy Tail is life. NALU ALL THE WAY!!!!!
If you like Fairy Tail, private message me if you wanna talk about it!
Dang, I used to be really into Warriors. The neighborhood kids and I had a clan in the park, back when we were all at the park all the time... I got to be leader because I was second-oldest and the oldest wanted to be medicine cat! Oh man, those were really fun times. I stopped reading partway through Power Of Three, partly because I was tired of waiting for books to come out XD I have a picture of my OC, it's not very good, but anyways this is Rainstar! [img]http://pre06.deviantart.net/c1e3/th/pre/i/2015/357/4/e/rainstar_by_falconrex121-d9l8kep.png[/img] EDIT: Forgot to mention, [b]SHADOWCLAN 4 LYFE[/b]
Dang, I used to be really into Warriors. The neighborhood kids and I had a clan in the park, back when we were all at the park all the time... I got to be leader because I was second-oldest and the oldest wanted to be medicine cat! Oh man, those were really fun times. I stopped reading partway through Power Of Three, partly because I was tired of waiting for books to come out XD

I have a picture of my OC, it's not very good, but anyways this is Rainstar!
rainstar_by_falconrex121-d9l8kep.png

EDIT: Forgot to mention, SHADOWCLAN 4 LYFE
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
I love warriors! my favorite cats are crookedstar, hawkfrost, greystripe and brightheart. :0)
I love warriors! my favorite cats are crookedstar, hawkfrost, greystripe and brightheart. :0)
2jg1ctj.jpg
1 2 3 4