Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats
I am a HUGE warrior cats fan. So, I decided to create a forum about it!! Here you are able to talk about the books and fanart, and and talk about which cats are your favorite!!!!!
But, this forum DOES have rules. IF U DO NOT OBEY THESE RULES I WILL NOT BE A PLEASANT PLAYER!!!!
Rules:
1. NO SPOILER ALERTS!!!!! If somebody wants a spoiler alert, you can message them about it OFF of the forum. I personally HATE spoiler alerts.
2. THIS IS NOT A ROLE PLAY FORUM!!! Please do not, I REPEAT do NOT role play here. I WILL be setting up a warrior cats role play forum where u can role play, and I will put the link here after it's done.
3. If somebody likes a certain character that u don't like, DEAL WITH IT!! People have opinions you know!! For example, I HATE scourge, but I feel sorry for him because of his past. And if you have a problem with that, keep it to YOURSELF!!
4. DO NOT BULLY!! That's just obvious.
If you have any questions or thoughts about the books, please message me.
Have fun!!!
I am a HUGE warrior cats fan. So, I decided to create a forum about it!! Here you are able to talk about the books and fanart, and and talk about which cats are your favorite!!!!!
But, this forum DOES have rules. IF U DO NOT OBEY THESE RULES I WILL NOT BE A PLEASANT PLAYER!!!!
Rules:
1. NO SPOILER ALERTS!!!!! If somebody wants a spoiler alert, you can message them about it OFF of the forum. I personally HATE spoiler alerts.
2. THIS IS NOT A ROLE PLAY FORUM!!! Please do not, I REPEAT do NOT role play here. I WILL be setting up a warrior cats role play forum where u can role play, and I will put the link here after it's done.
3. If somebody likes a certain character that u don't like, DEAL WITH IT!! People have opinions you know!! For example, I HATE scourge, but I feel sorry for him because of his past. And if you have a problem with that, keep it to YOURSELF!!
4. DO NOT BULLY!! That's just obvious.
If you have any questions or thoughts about the books, please message me.
Have fun!!!
Fairy Tail is life. NALU ALL THE WAY!!!!!
If you like Fairy Tail, private message me if you wanna talk about it!
I'm a warrior cats fan, and I tend to draw a lot of cats in the warriors universe that I've made up. For example, here's my main Warriors character, Ashflame and her mate, Thickfur: [img]http://pre03.deviantart.net/b2cb/th/pre/i/2015/342/7/a/i_ll_be_there_for_you_by_ewspirit-d9jiqe9.png[/img] I made them up when I was like 10, so Ashflame used to be named Ashfoot, but I didn't like how she had the same name as an actual cannon cat from the books. I made her up before I read the books, so I had no clue at the time. She also used to be orange, purple and black o.o I'm currently reading Moth Flight's Vision. I'm excited to start reading the new series!
I'm a warrior cats fan, and I tend to draw a lot of cats in the warriors universe that I've made up. For example, here's my main Warriors character, Ashflame and her mate, Thickfur:

i_ll_be_there_for_you_by_ewspirit-d9jiqe9.png

I made them up when I was like 10, so Ashflame used to be named Ashfoot, but I didn't like how she had the same name as an actual cannon cat from the books. I made her up before I read the books, so I had no clue at the time. She also used to be orange, purple and black o.o

I'm currently reading Moth Flight's Vision. I'm excited to start reading the new series!
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifpSaD4Mc.gif
@Catkitten1200 you called??? -throws these fandergs here- [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3384144] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/33842/3384144.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24017382] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/240174/24017382.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18988091] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/189881/18988091.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20951883] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/209519/20951883.png[/img] [/url][/columns] My favorite characters are probably Jayfeather and Feathertail :P EDIT: oh yeah and I art sometimes so they all have art in their bios -shrugs-
@Catkitten1200

you called???

-throws these fandergs here-

3384144.png

24017382.png

18988091.png

20951883.png

My favorite characters are probably Jayfeather and Feathertail :P

EDIT: oh yeah and I art sometimes so they all have art in their bios -shrugs-
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
My OC is Leafsky, a light brown she cat with darker stripes, a white belly, chest, paws, and tailtip. She has green eyes.
I can't draw for crap (I also don't know how I put art on here) so u have to imagine what she looks like. She's a warrior btw, not a medicine cat.
My OC is Leafsky, a light brown she cat with darker stripes, a white belly, chest, paws, and tailtip. She has green eyes.
I can't draw for crap (I also don't know how I put art on here) so u have to imagine what she looks like. She's a warrior btw, not a medicine cat.

My favorite character is probably....... hmmm. I guess it's leafpool. I mean, she's beautiful, she's smart, she's FIRESTARS DAUGHTER, and also she's lost so much. She had to give up her mate, she watched her mentor DIE, she had to give up her kits, watch her KIT die, watch another member of her family die ( I don't want to say a spoiler alert), and she also had to give up being a medicine cat for awhile. Yet through it all she stayed strong. She's my favorite.

My favorite character is probably....... hmmm. I guess it's leafpool. I mean, she's beautiful, she's smart, she's FIRESTARS DAUGHTER, and also she's lost so much. She had to give up her mate, she watched her mentor DIE, she had to give up her kits, watch her KIT die, watch another member of her family die ( I don't want to say a spoiler alert), and she also had to give up being a medicine cat for awhile. Yet through it all she stayed strong. She's my favorite.
Also, @EWspirit, did u DRAW THOSE!!
Also, @EWspirit, did u DRAW THOSE!!
Warrior Cats was a huge part of my life through elementary and middle school! I don't read it much anymore, but my feelings on the books haven't changed. My favorite characters from Power of Three and Omen of the Stars have got to be Jayfeather and Hollyleaf, and from the earlier books, probably Greystripe or Yellowfang. My favorite books are Yellowfang's, Crookedstar's, and Bluestar's Super Editions. They give so much character to the respective protagonists and having the POV be in another clan was a nice change of pace! I always wanted to know more about what the other clans were like, and those books showed it wonderfully. Plus the extra length is nice, and I like how the SE stories are like branches off of the main story that are contained almost entirely in their respective books, instead of the continuous nature of the main series.
Warrior Cats was a huge part of my life through elementary and middle school! I don't read it much anymore, but my feelings on the books haven't changed. My favorite characters from Power of Three and Omen of the Stars have got to be Jayfeather and Hollyleaf, and from the earlier books, probably Greystripe or Yellowfang. My favorite books are Yellowfang's, Crookedstar's, and Bluestar's Super Editions. They give so much character to the respective protagonists and having the POV be in another clan was a nice change of pace! I always wanted to know more about what the other clans were like, and those books showed it wonderfully. Plus the extra length is nice, and I like how the SE stories are like branches off of the main story that are contained almost entirely in their respective books, instead of the continuous nature of the main series.
dsVmWUB.pngN7ZmS6v.png
Characters that i like
My all time favorite dragons would be HawkFrost, YellowFang, TallStar and IvyPool

I never saw anything but deeply hurt and troubled little kitties in them, they are and will be dear to me.
Original Characters

I had a wc oc wayyy before i actually read the books (friend persuaded me to rp)
Little list of my wc ocs: Fish(that swims with fish), Stone, VineHeart, WolfSkull/WolfMask, DeadSong/DeadScreech (sounds really edgy but the character is not, he's just a normal warrior known for his voice) and OwlMask

Art
I used to do lots of warriors art in the past, willing to draw something as a request if needed :D

Ps: my if anyone wants to check out my art then i have Instagram with the username of "salt.wolf", it's my personal but there's quite some art there
Characters that i like
My all time favorite dragons would be HawkFrost, YellowFang, TallStar and IvyPool

I never saw anything but deeply hurt and troubled little kitties in them, they are and will be dear to me.
Original Characters

I had a wc oc wayyy before i actually read the books (friend persuaded me to rp)
Little list of my wc ocs: Fish(that swims with fish), Stone, VineHeart, WolfSkull/WolfMask, DeadSong/DeadScreech (sounds really edgy but the character is not, he's just a normal warrior known for his voice) and OwlMask

Art
I used to do lots of warriors art in the past, willing to draw something as a request if needed :D

Ps: my if anyone wants to check out my art then i have Instagram with the username of "salt.wolf", it's my personal but there's quite some art there
he/him 23 +10 fr time
@Catkitten1200

Yep! I love to draw cats and this is just one of the many I have :)
@Catkitten1200

Yep! I love to draw cats and this is just one of the many I have :)
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifpSaD4Mc.gif
I'm glad I'm not alone in liking warriors!! And @Kojnom, I understand y u like hawkfrost. He lost his family: that's really hard. I personally don't like him, but I do feel sorry for him, and i like to imagine the warrior he couldve been.
I'm glad I'm not alone in liking warriors!! And @Kojnom, I understand y u like hawkfrost. He lost his family: that's really hard. I personally don't like him, but I do feel sorry for him, and i like to imagine the warrior he couldve been.