Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm new~ looking for some friends~!
1 2 3
Hi there! I'm very new to flight rising! It's nice to meet you all!
Hi there! I'm very new to flight rising! It's nice to meet you all!
@Swordfire19

Welcome to flightrising!

I hope you like the game so far~ It may be confusing at first but you get the hang of it!
If you need help with anything please let me know :o!
@Swordfire19

Welcome to flightrising!

I hope you like the game so far~ It may be confusing at first but you get the hang of it!
@Swordfire19 hi! How are you? What made you join flight rising? And what made you choose your clan? I'm new here too btw ^^
@Swordfire19 hi! How are you? What made you join flight rising? And what made you choose your clan? I'm new here too btw ^^
wldfkl.jpg kgemer.gif
@SleepyMask Hi there! I'm fine thank you!!! I joined because my friend begged me to since I forced her to watch My Hero Academia and got her hooked heehee

I chose Fire because reading the description I felt a connection there. What about you?!
@SleepyMask Hi there! I'm fine thank you!!! I joined because my friend begged me to since I forced her to watch My Hero Academia and got her hooked heehee

I chose Fire because reading the description I felt a connection there. What about you?!
Thank you very much!!! It is a little confusing but I'm slowly getting the hang of it! Thank you very much! [quote name="Imani" date=2016-08-16 00:53:03] @Swordfire19 Welcome to flightrising! I hope you like the game so far~ It may be confusing at first but you get the hang of it! If you need help with anything please let me know :o! [/quote]
Thank you very much!!! It is a little confusing but I'm slowly getting the hang of it! Thank you very much!
Imani wrote on 2016-08-16:
@Swordfire19

Welcome to flightrising!

Hello! I'm new too, I totally understand what you mean by it being a little confusing >o< I hope we both get a better understanding soon!
Hello! I'm new too, I totally understand what you mean by it being a little confusing >o< I hope we both get a better understanding soon!
Editing this since now ik how to ping! |D

@Swordfire19 Hi! I'm new too! I like My Hero Academia too (and One-Punch Man!)
It's nice to meet you, I hope you'll have nice time in this gamme!
Oh, and Im in Plague ('cuz zombies and viruses? sounded fun so Ijoined lol) xD
Editing this since now ik how to ping! |D

@Swordfire19 Hi! I'm new too! I like My Hero Academia too (and One-Punch Man!)
It's nice to meet you, I hope you'll have nice time in this gamme!
Oh, and Im in Plague ('cuz zombies and viruses? sounded fun so Ijoined lol) xD
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
@YourMajesty haha nice! I love zombies too!! I'm a big One Piece fan and I liked One Punch Man too! The artist Yusuke Murata is my favorite! He drew another of my favorite manga's called Eyeshield 21 <3
@YourMajesty haha nice! I love zombies too!! I'm a big One Piece fan and I liked One Punch Man too! The artist Yusuke Murata is my favorite! He drew another of my favorite manga's called Eyeshield 21 <3
@Swordfire19 I watched One Piece too, to some point long ago and same with Fairy Tail, it was really great and so so positive! Do you happen to like Jojo Bizare Adventure and Gintama? Murata is an incredible artist, so detailed and beautiful drawings in each frame ;v;
@Swordfire19 I watched One Piece too, to some point long ago and same with Fairy Tail, it was really great and so so positive! Do you happen to like Jojo Bizare Adventure and Gintama? Murata is an incredible artist, so detailed and beautiful drawings in each frame ;v;
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Hello there, it's nice to meet you! If you need any help, let me know, I'll gladly help you out!
Hello there, it's nice to meet you! If you need any help, let me know, I'll gladly help you out!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
1 2 3