Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2035629/1][img]https://i.sli.mg/8h2hGn.gif[/img][/url] Banner created by panopticon [b][u]Table of Contents:[/u][/b] 1. Raffle Info and Update News 2. How to get Tickets 3. Weekly Raffle Prizes 4. Big Raffle Prizes 5. Unlockable Prizes 6. Pinglist 7. Banners Current Update: Open! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img] Welcome, everyone, to the "Brewing Up a Storm Raffle!" In this raffle, available to win, are ALL items that can be brewed at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew! This means: [b]Apparel! Rare Familiars! Genes! Vistas! Boggy Stuff![/b] It's all here, and unlockable for up to 33 winners at the current time, excluding weekly raffle winners! If Baldwin's Cauldron is updated during the raffle, I will add the new items to the prize list! Please continue reading for information on how to get tickets, the weekly raffle prize drawing, the big prizes, and the unlockables! There's a long way to go before unlocking the rarest two items... [item=Anomalous Skink] [item=Conjoined Skink] ...but we can do it! [b]Current Number of Tickets towards Unlockables: 521 Current Number of Other Tickets: 2620 Total Number of Tickets: 3141 Total Number of Participants: 30[/b] [b][size=7]Current End Date: Monday, Dec. 26th at Rollover![/b][/center]
8h2hGn.gif
Banner created by panopticon

Table of Contents:

1. Raffle Info and Update News
2. How to get Tickets
3. Weekly Raffle Prizes
4. Big Raffle Prizes
5. Unlockable Prizes
6. Pinglist
7. Banners

Current Update: Open!

cauldron_loading.gif

Welcome, everyone, to the "Brewing Up a Storm Raffle!" In this raffle, available to win, are ALL items that can be brewed at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew! This means:

Apparel!

Rare Familiars!

Genes!

Vistas!

Boggy Stuff!

It's all here, and unlockable for up to 33 winners at the current time, excluding weekly raffle winners! If Baldwin's Cauldron is updated during the raffle, I will add the new items to the prize list!

Please continue reading for information on how to get tickets, the weekly raffle prize drawing, the big prizes, and the unlockables! There's a long way to go before unlocking the rarest two items...

Anomalous Skink Conjoined Skink

...but we can do it!

Current Number of Tickets towards Unlockables: 521
Current Number of Other Tickets: 2620
Total Number of Tickets: 3141
Total Number of Participants: 30

Current End Date: Monday, Dec. 26th at Rollover!
[center][font=Papyrus][size=7]How to Obtain Tickets[/font][/size] Now, the most important part: how to obtain tickets! There are several ways: 1. Tickets can be bought with treasure and gems! Each ticket costs 1000 treasure or 1 gem, which you can send via CR or PM! These tickets [b]will [/b]go towards unlockable prizes. 2. You can send in items! Please consult the list below to see what items I'm currently after, and how many tickets the item is worth! These tickets[b] will not[/b] go towards unlockable prizes, unless otherwise indicated. 3. You can design a banner for this raffle! I am no good at this, but I want a way to advertise! Designing a banner will earn you 50 free tickets! PLEASE PM ME BEFORE STARTING ON THIS! I'm only going to open three slots for banners, so this is to ensure I don't end up with four people surprising me or something. These tickets [b]will not[/b] go towards unlockable prizes. Two have been designed, only one slot left! 4. You can bump this thread once a day! When you do, please ping me and the message should contain the word "Bump!" This is worth one ticket a day, but only after you have gotten tickets through donations or treasure! These tickets [b]will not[/b] go towards unlockable prizes. 5. You can let me borrow your cauldron to brew items I already have the materials for! This will be worth one ticket for every ten minutes I am using your cauldron, rounded up! These tickets [b]will not[/b] go towards unlockable prizes. 6. You can buy a dragon from my Exalt Rescue! Each dragon bought there will be worth 3 tickets that [b]will[/b] go towards unlocking the big stuff! To get tickets through this method, please ping me on the Exalt Rescue thread saying that you are from the Raffle! (Link to Rescue: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1701163/1) 7. You can send me dragons! Please consult the following table to see how many tickets they are worth. These tickets [b]will not [/b]go towards unlockable prizes. 8. Do the math for me! When sending in items/money/dragons/a combo of these things, include in the PM or CR the number of tickets total that you are purchasing, and get an extra three tickets! Note that this will only apply if you are sending in a mix of items! These tickets [b]will not[/b] count towards unlocks. 9. Ping friends! You will get one ticket for every friend you ping to this raffle who also buys at least one ticket! Bump tickets do not count for this. These tickets [b]will not[/b] count towards unlocks. 10. You can put a button in your signature to advertise the raffle! Scroll down to the 7th post (after the pinglist) to find the code for the banners! Once you have the banner in your sig, ping me here to show me. This is worth 5 tickets one time only! These tickets [b]will not[/b] count towards unlocks. [quote=Tickets for Dragons]Hatchlings: 3 tickets Dragons lv. 1-3: 5 tickets Dragons lv. 4-6: 8 tickets Dragons lv. 6-10: 10 tickets Dragons lv. 11-13: 15 tickets Dragons lv. 14-16: 20 tickets Dragons lv. 17-20: 25 tickets Dragons lv. 21-23: 30 tickets Dragons lv. 24: 35 tickets Dragons lv. 25: 40 tickets Dragons Over Two Years Old: 80 tickets Dragons meeting Exalt Bonuses for the day are worth an additional ticket for each bonus they meet![/quote] [quote=Items that Do Not Go to Unlocks][u]One Ticket Items:[/u] [item=Green Goo] [item=Yellow Goo] [item=Orange Goo] [item=Red Ooze] [item=Yellow Sludge] [item=Orange Sludge] [item=Grey Slime] [item=Copper Muck] [item=Silver Muck] [u]Three Ticket Items:[/u] [item=Red Goo] [item=Purple Goo] [item= Green Ooze] [item=Yellow Ooze] [item=Purple Ooze] [item=Blue Ooze] [item=Green Sludge] [item=Red Sludge] [u]Five Ticket Items:[/u] [item=Orange Ooze] [item=Purple Sludge] [item=Blue Sludge] [item=White Slime] [item=Black Slime] [item=Glass Beaker] [u]Ten Ticket Items:[/u] [item=Blue Goo] [item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction] [item=Sizzling Phosphorus] [u]Fifteen Ticket Items:[/u] [item=Horse Fly] [item=Irradiated Alchemical Reduction] [item=Infused Fragment] [u]Twenty Ticket Items:[/u] [item=Gold Muck] [item=Reinforced Glass Beaker] [item=Fine Alchemical Reduction] [u]Thirty Ticket Items:[/u] [item=Imbued Sulfur] [u]Forty Ticket Items:[/u] [item=Weird Purple Skink] [item=Juvenile Prairie Skink] [item=Green-throated Skink] [u]Other:[/u] Any Elemental Egg = 200 tickets Any Gene or Breed Change* = LAH in Gems *[item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] = 2800 tickets *[item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer] = 1300 tickets *[item=Primary Gene: Bar] = 315 tickets *[item=Secondary Gene: Daub] = 215 tickets Items from my Wishlist (on Luryl's Page) = LAH in Gems [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28346669] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283467/28346669_350.png[/img] [/url] If you have other items you'd like to hand over for tickets, PM me and we'll see what can be worked out! [/quote] [quote=Items that Do Go to Unlocks] [item=Breed Change: Bogsneak] = 600 tickets[/quote] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][/center]
How to Obtain Tickets

Now, the most important part: how to obtain tickets! There are several ways:

1. Tickets can be bought with treasure and gems! Each ticket costs 1000 treasure or 1 gem, which you can send via CR or PM! These tickets will go towards unlockable prizes.

2. You can send in items! Please consult the list below to see what items I'm currently after, and how many tickets the item is worth! These tickets will not go towards unlockable prizes, unless otherwise indicated.

3. You can design a banner for this raffle! I am no good at this, but I want a way to advertise! Designing a banner will earn you 50 free tickets! PLEASE PM ME BEFORE STARTING ON THIS! I'm only going to open three slots for banners, so this is to ensure I don't end up with four people surprising me or something. These tickets will not go towards unlockable prizes. Two have been designed, only one slot left!

4. You can bump this thread once a day! When you do, please ping me and the message should contain the word "Bump!" This is worth one ticket a day, but only after you have gotten tickets through donations or treasure! These tickets will not go towards unlockable prizes.

5. You can let me borrow your cauldron to brew items I already have the materials for! This will be worth one ticket for every ten minutes I am using your cauldron, rounded up! These tickets will not go towards unlockable prizes.

6. You can buy a dragon from my Exalt Rescue! Each dragon bought there will be worth 3 tickets that will go towards unlocking the big stuff! To get tickets through this method, please ping me on the Exalt Rescue thread saying that you are from the Raffle! (Link to Rescue: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1701163/1)

7. You can send me dragons! Please consult the following table to see how many tickets they are worth. These tickets will not go towards unlockable prizes.

8. Do the math for me! When sending in items/money/dragons/a combo of these things, include in the PM or CR the number of tickets total that you are purchasing, and get an extra three tickets! Note that this will only apply if you are sending in a mix of items! These tickets will not count towards unlocks.

9. Ping friends! You will get one ticket for every friend you ping to this raffle who also buys at least one ticket! Bump tickets do not count for this. These tickets will not count towards unlocks.

10. You can put a button in your signature to advertise the raffle! Scroll down to the 7th post (after the pinglist) to find the code for the banners! Once you have the banner in your sig, ping me here to show me. This is worth 5 tickets one time only! These tickets will not count towards unlocks.
Tickets for Dragons wrote:
Hatchlings: 3 tickets
Dragons lv. 1-3: 5 tickets
Dragons lv. 4-6: 8 tickets
Dragons lv. 6-10: 10 tickets
Dragons lv. 11-13: 15 tickets
Dragons lv. 14-16: 20 tickets
Dragons lv. 17-20: 25 tickets
Dragons lv. 21-23: 30 tickets
Dragons lv. 24: 35 tickets
Dragons lv. 25: 40 tickets

Dragons Over Two Years Old: 80 tickets

Dragons meeting Exalt Bonuses for the day are worth an additional ticket for each bonus they meet!
Items that Do Not Go to Unlocks wrote:
One Ticket Items:
Green Goo Yellow Goo Orange Goo Red Ooze Yellow Sludge Orange Sludge Grey Slime Copper Muck Silver Muck

Three Ticket Items:

Red Goo Purple Goo Green Ooze Yellow Ooze Purple Ooze Blue Ooze Green Sludge Red Sludge

Five Ticket Items:

Orange Ooze Purple Sludge Blue Sludge White Slime Black Slime Glass Beaker

Ten Ticket Items:

Blue Goo Coarse Alchemical Reduction Sizzling Phosphorus

Fifteen Ticket Items:

Horse Fly Irradiated Alchemical Reduction Infused Fragment

Twenty Ticket Items:

Gold Muck Reinforced Glass Beaker Fine Alchemical Reduction

Thirty Ticket Items:

Imbued Sulfur

Forty Ticket Items:

Weird Purple Skink Juvenile Prairie Skink Green-throated Skink

Other:

Any Elemental Egg = 200 tickets
Any Gene or Breed Change* = LAH in Gems
* Breed Change: Wildclaw = 2800 tickets
* Tertiary Gene: Glimmer = 1300 tickets
* Primary Gene: Bar = 315 tickets
* Secondary Gene: Daub = 215 tickets

Items from my Wishlist (on Luryl's Page) = LAH in Gems

28346669_350.png

If you have other items you'd like to hand over for tickets, PM me and we'll see what can be worked out!
Items that Do Go to Unlocks wrote:

Breed Change: Bogsneak = 600 tickets

cauldron_loading.gif
[center][font=papyrus][size=7]Weekly Mini Raffle[/font][/size] Each week, there will be a mini raffle! The way this works is anyone who buys tickets during the week preceeding the mini prize drawing is automatically entered into this mini raffle with the same number of tickets you bought for the big raffle that week! [b]You do not need to buy tickets for the mini raffle and the big raffle.[/b] However, if there is a prize you want to win from the mini raffle,[b] you must have bought tickets that week[/b] to be eleigible to win! [b]All tickets go towards the mini raffle! This includes tickets from donated items/dragons, bumps, and any others![/b] Ex. hannahbbug3 buys ten tickets on week one of the raffle. These tickets go both towards the big raffle and the mini raffle, but only week one's mini raffle. hannahbbug3 then buys two more tickets in week two. So in week two, she has 12 tickets in the big raffle, and 2 for week two's mini raffle drawing. [quote=Won by Aryana][item=Soylent Red]x5 [item=Soylent Blue]x5 [item=Soylent Yellow]x5 [item=Soylent Green]x5[/quote] [quote=Won by LostCircuit][item=Cheerful Residue] [/quote] [quote=Won by kriski][item=Leftover Residue] [/quote] [quote=Won by Keyoto][item=Sentient Alloy] [/quote] [quote=Won by Agareia][item=Shiny Residue] [/quote] [quote=Won by SenchaDrake][item=Irradiated Scratch] [item=Prismatic Meditate] [item=Silverglow Meditate] [item=Plumed Anticipate] [item=Empathetic Regeneration][/quote] [size=7][font=Papyrus]Most Tickets Prize[/font][/size] On top of all the opportunity to win these prizes, there will be a prize for the individual who, by the end of the raffle, has the most tickets. This counts ALL tickets, from donated items, dragons, cauldron use, and regular payment! [quote=Most Tickets! Won by kriski][item=Vista: Baldwin's Brew][/quote] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][/center]
Weekly Mini Raffle

Each week, there will be a mini raffle! The way this works is anyone who buys tickets during the week preceeding the mini prize drawing is automatically entered into this mini raffle with the same number of tickets you bought for the big raffle that week! You do not need to buy tickets for the mini raffle and the big raffle. However, if there is a prize you want to win from the mini raffle, you must have bought tickets that week to be eleigible to win!

All tickets go towards the mini raffle! This includes tickets from donated items/dragons, bumps, and any others!

Ex. hannahbbug3 buys ten tickets on week one of the raffle. These tickets go both towards the big raffle and the mini raffle, but only week one's mini raffle. hannahbbug3 then buys two more tickets in week two. So in week two, she has 12 tickets in the big raffle, and 2 for week two's mini raffle drawing.
Won by Aryana wrote:
Soylent Red x5 Soylent Blue x5 Soylent Yellow x5 Soylent Green x5
Won by LostCircuit wrote:
Cheerful Residue
Won by kriski wrote:
Leftover Residue
Won by Keyoto wrote:
Sentient Alloy
Won by Agareia wrote:
Shiny Residue
Won by SenchaDrake wrote:
Irradiated Scratch Prismatic Meditate Silverglow Meditate Plumed Anticipate Empathetic Regeneration

Most Tickets Prize

On top of all the opportunity to win these prizes, there will be a prize for the individual who, by the end of the raffle, has the most tickets. This counts ALL tickets, from donated items, dragons, cauldron use, and regular payment!
Most Tickets! Won by kriski wrote:
Vista: Baldwin's Brew

cauldron_loading.gif
[center][font=Papyrus][size=7]Prizes[/font][/size] Here it is, the part you've all been waiting for! Without further ado, here are the prizes! [quote=Claimed][item=Glowing Blue Clawtips] [item=Glowing Green Clawtips] [item=Glowing Gold Clawtips] [item=Glowing Orange Clawtips] [item=Glowing Purple Clawtips][item=Glowing Red Clawtips][/quote] [quote=Orange Fluff][item=Orange Wooly Tail][item=Orange Wooly Coat][item=Orange Wooly Antennae][/quote] [quote=Claimed][item=Alchemist Eyewear] [item=Black Protective Eyewear] [item=Green Protective Eyewear] [item=Orange Protective Eyewear] [item=Pink Protective Eyewear] [item=White Protective Eyewear] [/quote] [quote=Claimed][item=Plum Wooly Antennae] [item=Plum Wooly Coat] [item=Plum Wooly Tail][/quote] [quote=Crikey!][item=Rosetail] [item=Tropical Caiman] [/quote] [quote=Copper Decorations][item=Copper Amulet of Transmutation] [item=Copper Cuffs of Transmutation] [item=Copper Earrings of Transmutation] [/quote] [quote=Darksteel Decorations][item=Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy] [item=Darksteel Cuffs of Necromancy] [item=Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy] [/quote] [quote=Claimed][item=Gold Amulet of Alchemy] [item=Gold Cuffs of Alchemy] [item=Gold Earrings of Alchemy] [/quote] [quote=Claimed][item=Pearly Amulet of Chemistry] [item=Pearly Cuffs of Chemistry] [item=Pearly Earrings of Chemistry] [/quote] [quote=Silver Decorations][item=Silver Amulet of Science] [item=Silver Cuffs of Science] [item=Silver Earrings of Science] [/quote] [quote=Claimed][item=Amberwing Waveskimmer] [item=Great Blue Waveskimmer] [/quote] [quote=Little Snowglobes][item=Juvenile Starsweeper] [item=Lesser Wisp][/quote] [quote=Claimed][item=Acid-Tongue Serpenta] [item=Marbled Serpenta] [/quote] [quote=Claimed][item=Dusklight Alchemist Tools] [item=Golden Glow Alchemist Tools] [item=Primary Alchemist Tools] [item=Supercharged Alchemist Tools] [/quote] [quote=Claimed][item=Painted Protobeast] [item=Protobeast][/quote] [quote=Claimed][item=Vista: Sea Slugs] [/quote] [quote=Claimed][item=Vista: Tentacles] [/quote] [quote=Claimed][item=Algae-Bottom Slarg] [item=Tar-Trooper Slarg] [/quote] [quote=Claimed][item=Rubber Laboratory Gloves] [item=Lab Coat] [item=Black Lab Coat] [item=Red Lab Coat][/quote] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][/center]
Prizes

Here it is, the part you've all been waiting for! Without further ado, here are the prizes!
Claimed wrote:
Glowing Blue Clawtips Glowing Green Clawtips Glowing Gold Clawtips Glowing Orange Clawtips Glowing Purple Clawtips Glowing Red Clawtips
Orange Fluff wrote:
Orange Wooly Tail Orange Wooly Coat Orange Wooly Antennae
Claimed wrote:
Alchemist Eyewear Black Protective Eyewear Green Protective Eyewear Orange Protective Eyewear Pink Protective Eyewear White Protective Eyewear
Claimed wrote:
Plum Wooly Antennae Plum Wooly Coat Plum Wooly Tail
Crikey! wrote:
Rosetail Tropical Caiman
Copper Decorations wrote:
Copper Amulet of Transmutation Copper Cuffs of Transmutation Copper Earrings of Transmutation
Darksteel Decorations wrote:
Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy Darksteel Cuffs of Necromancy Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy
Claimed wrote:
Gold Amulet of Alchemy Gold Cuffs of Alchemy Gold Earrings of Alchemy
Claimed wrote:
Pearly Amulet of Chemistry Pearly Cuffs of Chemistry Pearly Earrings of Chemistry
Silver Decorations wrote:
Silver Amulet of Science Silver Cuffs of Science Silver Earrings of Science
Claimed wrote:
Amberwing Waveskimmer Great Blue Waveskimmer
Little Snowglobes wrote:
Juvenile Starsweeper Lesser Wisp
Claimed wrote:
Acid-Tongue Serpenta Marbled Serpenta
Claimed wrote:
Dusklight Alchemist Tools Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Primary Alchemist Tools Supercharged Alchemist Tools
Claimed wrote:
Painted Protobeast Protobeast
Claimed wrote:
Vista: Sea Slugs
Claimed wrote:
Vista: Tentacles
Claimed wrote:
Algae-Bottom Slarg Tar-Trooper Slarg
Claimed wrote:
Rubber Laboratory Gloves Lab Coat Black Lab Coat Red Lab Coat

cauldron_loading.gif
[center][font=Papyrus][size=7]Locked Prizes[/font][/size] Here are the prizes that will be made available if this raffle gets enough participation! There are several milestones to meet, which are indicated with the prizes! I will ping all participants when a prize pack/group of prize packs has been unlocked! [quote=Unlocked!][item=Rubber Laboratory Gloves] [item=Lab Coat] [item=Black Lab Coat] [item=Red Lab Coat][/quote] [quote=Unlocks at 700 tickets][item=Brown Plague Doctor Mask] [item=Gray Plague Doctor Mask] [item=White Plague Doctor Mask][/quote] [quote=Unlocks at 800 tickets][item=Vista: Alchemical Formula][/quote] [quote=Unlocks at 1000 tickets][item=Mossy Maze Colony] [item=Rubycap Colony] [item=Twilight Colony] [item=Noxious Colony] [item=Marshwisp Colony] [item=Carbon Cushion Colony] [item=Duskcheer Colony] [item=Fairy's Tears Colony] [/quote] [quote=Unlocks at 1200 tickets][item=Venom Rogue Footpads] [item=Venom Rogue Gloves] [item=Venom Rogue Mask] [item=Venom Rogue Trousers] [item=Venom Rogue Wing Guard] [item=Venom Rogue Hood] [item=Venom Rogue Tail Binding] [item=Venom Rogue Vest] [item=Venom Rogue Belt] [item=Venom Rogue Bracers] [item=Venom Rogue Cape][/quote] [quote=Unlocks at 1300 tickets][item=Anomalous Nekomata] [item=Irregular Nekomata][/quote] [quote=Unlocks at 1500 tickets] [item=Burlap Mantle] [item=Mysterious Mantle] [item=Peacebringer's Mantle] [item=Red Mantle] [item=Twice-Dyed Mantle] [item=Whisperer's Mantle] [/quote] [quote=Unlocks at 1800 tickets][item=Butterfly's Arm Guards] [item=Butterfly's Breastplate] [item=Butterfly's Helmet] [item=Butterfly's Leg Armor] [item=Butterfly's Shoulder Pads] [item=Butterfly's Tail Guard] [item=Butterfly's Wing Fans] [/quote] [quote=Unlocks at 2500 tickets][item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] [/quote] [quote=Unlocks at 3500 tickets][item=Plague Tome] [item=Water Tome] [item=Wind Tome] [item=Shadow Tome] [item=Arcane Tome] [item=Earth Tome] [item=Fire Tome] [item=Ice Tome] [item=Light Tome] [item=Lightning Tome] [item=Nature Tome][/quote] [quote=Unlocks at 5000 tickets][item=Primary Gene: Poison][item=Secondary Gene: Toxin][/quote] [quote=Unlocks at 5000 tickets][item=Primary Gene: Skink][item=Secondary Gene: Spinner][/quote] [quote=Unlocks at 8500 tickets][item=Breed Change: Bogsneak][/quote] [quote=Unlocks at 10000 tickets][item=Anomalous Skink][item=Conjoined Skink][/quote] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][/center]
Locked Prizes

Here are the prizes that will be made available if this raffle gets enough participation! There are several milestones to meet, which are indicated with the prizes! I will ping all participants when a prize pack/group of prize packs has been unlocked!
Unlocked! wrote:
Rubber Laboratory Gloves Lab Coat Black Lab Coat Red Lab Coat
Unlocks at 700 tickets wrote:
Brown Plague Doctor Mask Gray Plague Doctor Mask White Plague Doctor Mask
Unlocks at 800 tickets wrote:
Vista: Alchemical Formula
Unlocks at 1000 tickets wrote:
Mossy Maze Colony Rubycap Colony Twilight Colony Noxious Colony Marshwisp Colony Carbon Cushion Colony Duskcheer Colony Fairy's Tears Colony
Unlocks at 1200 tickets wrote:
Venom Rogue Footpads Venom Rogue Gloves Venom Rogue Mask Venom Rogue Trousers Venom Rogue Wing Guard Venom Rogue Hood Venom Rogue Tail Binding Venom Rogue Vest Venom Rogue Belt Venom Rogue Bracers Venom Rogue Cape
Unlocks at 1300 tickets wrote:
Anomalous Nekomata Irregular Nekomata
Unlocks at 1500 tickets wrote:
Burlap Mantle Mysterious Mantle Peacebringer's Mantle Red Mantle Twice-Dyed Mantle Whisperer's Mantle
Unlocks at 1800 tickets wrote:
Butterfly's Arm Guards Butterfly's Breastplate Butterfly's Helmet Butterfly's Leg Armor Butterfly's Shoulder Pads Butterfly's Tail Guard Butterfly's Wing Fans
Unlocks at 2500 tickets wrote:
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Unlocks at 3500 tickets wrote:
Plague Tome Water Tome Wind Tome Shadow Tome Arcane Tome Earth Tome Fire Tome Ice Tome Light Tome Lightning Tome Nature Tome
Unlocks at 5000 tickets wrote:
Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin
Unlocks at 5000 tickets wrote:
Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner
Unlocks at 8500 tickets wrote:
Breed Change: Bogsneak
Unlocks at 10000 tickets wrote:
Anomalous Skink Conjoined Skink

cauldron_loading.gif
[center][font=Papyrus][size=7]Pinglist[/font][/size] All participants in the raffle will be placed on this pinglist unless they indicate they do not want to be on it![/center] @WolfishDelights @laninas @Icecubes @Aryana @LauchlanLuck @kriski @rs2excelsior @Opal99 @DiamondQueen268 @Boltninja75 @SleepyMask @Crandigo @panopticon @smeen @VivaFariy @SeaGodling @sinha27 @Apolloares13 @Draconequis @PlagueMasquerade @NikkiMae Antimoany @MOMOFSIX @Agareia @XxRQYTxX @LostCircuit @Keyoto @Elysadie @PhantomDaVinci @SenchaDrake @PinkyPearl [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][/center]
Pinglist

All participants in the raffle will be placed on this pinglist unless they indicate they do not want to be on it!

@WolfishDelights @laninas @Icecubes @Aryana @LauchlanLuck @kriski @rs2excelsior @Opal99 @DiamondQueen268 @Boltninja75 @SleepyMask @Crandigo @panopticon @smeen @VivaFariy @SeaGodling @sinha27 @Apolloares13 @Draconequis @PlagueMasquerade @NikkiMae Antimoany @MOMOFSIX @Agareia @XxRQYTxX @LostCircuit @Keyoto @Elysadie @PhantomDaVinci @SenchaDrake @PinkyPearl
cauldron_loading.gif
[center][font=papyrus][size=7]Banners[/font][/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2035629/1][img]https://i.sli.mg/kgemer.gif[/img][/url] Created by panopticon [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2035629/1][img]https://i.sli.mg/kgemer.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2035629/1][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/993c286bda090484205e108731329839/tumblr_oh2uus24QS1vfrm1oo1_250.jpg[/img][/url] Created by XxRQYTxX [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2035629/1][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/993c286bda090484205e108731329839/tumblr_oh2uus24QS1vfrm1oo1_250.jpg[/img][/url][/code][/center]
Banners

kgemer.gif
Created by panopticon
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2035629/1][img]https://i.sli.mg/kgemer.gif[/img][/url]

tumblr_oh2uus24QS1vfrm1oo1_250.jpg
Created by XxRQYTxX
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2035629/1][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/993c286bda090484205e108731329839/tumblr_oh2uus24QS1vfrm1oo1_250.jpg[/img][/url]
Reserved
Reserved
Opening Ping! Sorry for any unwanted!

@Clairess
@FrostedRose
@Spewpa
@TheDivineZero
@RaiikanVonSkoll
@dreadlord
@Kasamir
@Atzien
@RonaldKnox