Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Poketown Club RP
1 2
@GiftofArtemis @AbyssRanger

Sunny perked up at the mention of cute doctor. Maybe not so much for herself but surely for Grant. At least that's what she told herself, she wasn't a romantic person anyway. And this fight, well that sounded pretty interesting, so she decided to ask some questions. But first, she decided to answer Orin.
"Oh I'm totally ready for the rush, I love busy night! All the buzz, it's great." She twisted her lip piercing as she turned back to Grant, giving the conversation a pause. After a couple of seconds she smiled. "So, do tell more about this day you've had. Sounds like quite the adventure." She teased lightly.
@GiftofArtemis @AbyssRanger

Sunny perked up at the mention of cute doctor. Maybe not so much for herself but surely for Grant. At least that's what she told herself, she wasn't a romantic person anyway. And this fight, well that sounded pretty interesting, so she decided to ask some questions. But first, she decided to answer Orin.
"Oh I'm totally ready for the rush, I love busy night! All the buzz, it's great." She twisted her lip piercing as she turned back to Grant, giving the conversation a pause. After a couple of seconds she smiled. "So, do tell more about this day you've had. Sounds like quite the adventure." She teased lightly.
@GiftOfArtemis @Snickeroodle

Grant chuckled a bit as Sunny lightly teased him. "To be honest with you, I would have almost preferred it be a boring day, for the most part." The bartender picked up a dry rag and began to dry the glasses he had just cleaned, putting them in their proper places once he was finished. "But I was going about my day normally, just having a walk, when these three punks pop out of nowhere and one of them hits me in the head with a pipe. I'll tell you, it hurt like hell earlier, but it isn't bad since the Doc fixed me up." He reached up and touched the spot near the back of his head where he had gotten hit. "I'm just glad I didn't get knocked out by it. Unfortunately for them, I was still conscious and very angry." Another chuckle passed his lips. "They had gotten a few good hits in before I sent them running and I needed to get my head checked out, so I went over to the clinic. That's where I met the cute doctor." Grant looked over at Sunny. "If you've been over to that clinic, she's the one with blue hair named Ayana, I think. She did a pretty good job fixing me up." He paused for a moment. "But I don't think she was feeling very well. Around the time where she was fixing up some of the injuries on my chest and back, she looked like she was starting to get a fever. I mean, her face was all hot and red." Thinking back on it, he hoped the Doc would be okay.
@GiftOfArtemis @Snickeroodle

Grant chuckled a bit as Sunny lightly teased him. "To be honest with you, I would have almost preferred it be a boring day, for the most part." The bartender picked up a dry rag and began to dry the glasses he had just cleaned, putting them in their proper places once he was finished. "But I was going about my day normally, just having a walk, when these three punks pop out of nowhere and one of them hits me in the head with a pipe. I'll tell you, it hurt like hell earlier, but it isn't bad since the Doc fixed me up." He reached up and touched the spot near the back of his head where he had gotten hit. "I'm just glad I didn't get knocked out by it. Unfortunately for them, I was still conscious and very angry." Another chuckle passed his lips. "They had gotten a few good hits in before I sent them running and I needed to get my head checked out, so I went over to the clinic. That's where I met the cute doctor." Grant looked over at Sunny. "If you've been over to that clinic, she's the one with blue hair named Ayana, I think. She did a pretty good job fixing me up." He paused for a moment. "But I don't think she was feeling very well. Around the time where she was fixing up some of the injuries on my chest and back, she looked like she was starting to get a fever. I mean, her face was all hot and red." Thinking back on it, he hoped the Doc would be okay.
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@snickeroodle @giftofartemis @abyssranger

Miyata had been busy at work the whole day. First Yuri had annoyed a customer so Miyata had to step in and calm the fuming Electrobuzz down. Next one of his precious fish had passed on so he, Liuyang, and Yuri had held a little funeral. And now finally this: A package was delivered to the tea house. One containing neon blue vodka.... it had obviously been for the club so now Miyata had to deliver the vile stuff back to its rightful owner. The tea house was already closed but he could be relaxing at home and that was one of the many reasons why his mood wasn't the greatest.

It was hot out so he had ditched his kimono in favor of a pale orange button down shirt, tucked neatly into his black pants. He carried the box of alcohol under his arm and entered the club, narrowing his eyes at the annoyingly bright lights. "Erm... Excuse me?"

@snickeroodle @giftofartemis @abyssranger

Miyata had been busy at work the whole day. First Yuri had annoyed a customer so Miyata had to step in and calm the fuming Electrobuzz down. Next one of his precious fish had passed on so he, Liuyang, and Yuri had held a little funeral. And now finally this: A package was delivered to the tea house. One containing neon blue vodka.... it had obviously been for the club so now Miyata had to deliver the vile stuff back to its rightful owner. The tea house was already closed but he could be relaxing at home and that was one of the many reasons why his mood wasn't the greatest.

It was hot out so he had ditched his kimono in favor of a pale orange button down shirt, tucked neatly into his black pants. He carried the box of alcohol under his arm and entered the club, narrowing his eyes at the annoyingly bright lights. "Erm... Excuse me?"

tumblr_nulm7gOXPV1u2bprpo4_r1_540.png
@AbyssRanger @GiftofArtemis @Peachymoo

"Grant, sweetie," Sunny said through giggles, "I don't think that's she's got a fever… she's more, uh, flustered. Y'know?" She said, about to explain herself a little bit further, but noticed a stranger in the club. To her he seemed lost, and she'd never seen his face in the crowd of the club before, so he was a stranger.
She nudged her boss softly, "I think he needs to talk to you." She said quietly.

"Grant, sweetie," Sunny said through giggles, "I don't think that's she's got a fever… she's more, uh, flustered. Y'know?" She said, about to explain herself a little bit further, but noticed a stranger in the club. To her he seemed lost, and she'd never seen his face in the crowd of the club before, so he was a stranger.
She nudged her boss softly, "I think he needs to talk to you." She said quietly.
@peachymoo @snickeroodle @abyssranger

"So she got all blushy when you took off your shirt? Grant!" Orin laughed, holding onto the bar to lean back and chuckle heartily. He couldn't believe the street smart, tough bartender was oblivious to a girl crush. He wiped a tear from his eye. "You should invite her here. I can work the bar, as long as its a slow night, and I'll even let you two sit in a VIP booth." he gestured to the balcony that had tables and looked down at the DJ stage.

The door opened and a handsome young man walked in. Orin knew him, briefly, having seen the shock of long white and orange hair frequently walking across the street. Orin hopped down from the stool. "Excuse me, Sun, Grant."

Orin walked over, hand exteneded to shake. "Miyata, right? You own the teahouse next door. Orin Knightly. Welcome to The Current. How can I help you?"
@peachymoo @snickeroodle @abyssranger

"So she got all blushy when you took off your shirt? Grant!" Orin laughed, holding onto the bar to lean back and chuckle heartily. He couldn't believe the street smart, tough bartender was oblivious to a girl crush. He wiped a tear from his eye. "You should invite her here. I can work the bar, as long as its a slow night, and I'll even let you two sit in a VIP booth." he gestured to the balcony that had tables and looked down at the DJ stage.

The door opened and a handsome young man walked in. Orin knew him, briefly, having seen the shock of long white and orange hair frequently walking across the street. Orin hopped down from the stool. "Excuse me, Sun, Grant."

Orin walked over, hand exteneded to shake. "Miyata, right? You own the teahouse next door. Orin Knightly. Welcome to The Current. How can I help you?"
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@peachymoo @abyssranger @snickeroodle boop!
@peachymoo @abyssranger @snickeroodle boop!
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@abyssranger @giftofartemis @snickeroodle

(Sorry! I was waiting for Abyss)

Miyata looked at Orin's hand before causiously extending his own for a hand shake. "Yes... My name is Miyata. And I do run the tea house. Er.. We seem to have received a package meant for you." He placed the large box on the table and pulled out one of the vodka bottles.

"We don't serve anything this brightly colored." It was unnatural and gross. "So I'm assuming this is yours. Is it?" He handed the bottle to Orin for inspection. "If it's not, I'll leave to find the proper owner."
@abyssranger @giftofartemis @snickeroodle

(Sorry! I was waiting for Abyss)

Miyata looked at Orin's hand before causiously extending his own for a hand shake. "Yes... My name is Miyata. And I do run the tea house. Er.. We seem to have received a package meant for you." He placed the large box on the table and pulled out one of the vodka bottles.

"We don't serve anything this brightly colored." It was unnatural and gross. "So I'm assuming this is yours. Is it?" He handed the bottle to Orin for inspection. "If it's not, I'll leave to find the proper owner."
tumblr_nulm7gOXPV1u2bprpo4_r1_540.png
@AbyssRanger
(Is it your turn or mine?)
@AbyssRanger
(Is it your turn or mine?)
@Snickeroodle
((You can go. Terribly sorry! I had a slump in inspiration and I wasn't sure what to do with Grant, so you can go! sorry again!!))
@Snickeroodle
((You can go. Terribly sorry! I had a slump in inspiration and I wasn't sure what to do with Grant, so you can go! sorry again!!))
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
(Okie dokie! Sorry my responses are delayed I'm on vacation.)

Sunny grinned, "Damn that's the good stuff, couple 'a those and you'd be out." She looked around at others before clearing her thought and using a buisness tone once again. "I mean, thanks for returning it." A cheeky little grin slipped through her reserved tone, looking to Orim or Grant to get her jokes. She always hated buisness meetings anyway, and although this wasn't one, it had the air of such a matter. All she wanted to do was lighten the mood a little bit but it seemed a little out of place.
(Okie dokie! Sorry my responses are delayed I'm on vacation.)

Sunny grinned, "Damn that's the good stuff, couple 'a those and you'd be out." She looked around at others before clearing her thought and using a buisness tone once again. "I mean, thanks for returning it." A cheeky little grin slipped through her reserved tone, looking to Orim or Grant to get her jokes. She always hated buisness meetings anyway, and although this wasn't one, it had the air of such a matter. All she wanted to do was lighten the mood a little bit but it seemed a little out of place.
1 2