Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Steven Universe Hub
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 169 170
@CrowCorvidae What would it take to have a durgen made of my gemsona, Emmy?
@CrowCorvidae What would it take to have a durgen made of my gemsona, Emmy?
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
@CrowCorvidae I could also see Peri as a Fae dragon...o.O
@CrowCorvidae I could also see Peri as a Fae dragon...o.O
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
@Plenilune
You have to remember that corruption is a disease of the mind, not body (cause the only body they got are rocks). Fusing with that corrupted gem probably didn't help her state of mind at all but it seems like she was already going down the road of corruption. (I mean, who in their right mind would ever fuse with a corrupted gem in the first place?)
@Plenilune
You have to remember that corruption is a disease of the mind, not body (cause the only body they got are rocks). Fusing with that corrupted gem probably didn't help her state of mind at all but it seems like she was already going down the road of corruption. (I mean, who in their right mind would ever fuse with a corrupted gem in the first place?)
shadow_by_randomcreaturez-da1k6us.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.gif
I really, really hope we find out more about what Rose did. She's always been such a vague matriarch, held up on a pedestal by the gems and set as a standard for Steven that they've hardly discussed her flaws (beyond her being secretive) up until recently. I just love character depth like that.
I really, really hope we find out more about what Rose did. She's always been such a vague matriarch, held up on a pedestal by the gems and set as a standard for Steven that they've hardly discussed her flaws (beyond her being secretive) up until recently. I just love character depth like that.
UwUnl7O.png
@BiologyNerd

The mind is still a part of the body just more abstract? But she wasn't yet showing the signs of corruption until she fused with the corrupted gem and that was only in an act of desperation which is what sped up the process. If she hadn't she still probably would have shown signs of corruption without the fusion but it just would have advanced more slowly. We know corruption is a metaphor for mental illness which is a prevalent theme within the show in several characters and in different forms like depression and ptsd. It's clear Jasper is an example of someone who has reached a critical breaking point. I personally don't like her but that episode did make me pity her because she was at the end of her rope and clearly distressed and angry about the loss of someone who she was devoted to. Even as a villain it's sad.
@BiologyNerd

The mind is still a part of the body just more abstract? But she wasn't yet showing the signs of corruption until she fused with the corrupted gem and that was only in an act of desperation which is what sped up the process. If she hadn't she still probably would have shown signs of corruption without the fusion but it just would have advanced more slowly. We know corruption is a metaphor for mental illness which is a prevalent theme within the show in several characters and in different forms like depression and ptsd. It's clear Jasper is an example of someone who has reached a critical breaking point. I personally don't like her but that episode did make me pity her because she was at the end of her rope and clearly distressed and angry about the loss of someone who she was devoted to. Even as a villain it's sad.
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
Ugh, I'm SO excited for the next episode. I really hope we learn more information on Rose soon.
Ugh, I'm SO excited for the next episode. I really hope we learn more information on Rose soon.
AgfYhsq.png
Hello! @Ampithare i would like to be added to the update list please :)
Hello! @Ampithare i would like to be added to the update list please :)
@UmbraVGG
No prob! I'll add you right now. :U
@UmbraVGG
No prob! I'll add you right now. :U
123o4cl.gif
Steven Universe is so good!
I'll be honest, the trailers didn't appeal to me, but I was bored one day and decided "why not" and I loved it! <3 Hooked ever since. ^^
I'm blown away by how well the writing and plot/character development is! c:
Steven Universe is so good!
I'll be honest, the trailers didn't appeal to me, but I was bored one day and decided "why not" and I loved it! <3 Hooked ever since. ^^
I'm blown away by how well the writing and plot/character development is! c:
pouadl86373.png
Happy 100 pages, thread!
Happy 100 pages, thread!
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 169 170