Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2016
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 97 98
@catdemon1995

Yep, got it! And no problem!
@catdemon1995

Yep, got it! And no problem!
Now I need Polar Wooly. Just because of that description lmao xD
Now I need Polar Wooly. Just because of that description lmao xD
tumblr_static_hycsbanner.gif
@cathii that's how I feel its been two years since my progen idk what its colors or ID was. :/
@cathii that's how I feel its been two years since my progen idk what its colors or ID was. :/
Lovin' the new ice banner! :0
Lovin' the new ice banner! :0
I'm looking forward to getting my progen(I didn't request my random progen as I wasn't too bothered about that one) back! <3

I regretted exalting her pretty much immediately, and I only exalted her as I didn't know you could buy genes for them so assumed she would forever be triple basic. Which, at the time, didn't appeal to me as it seemed a bit like a "wasted" space in my lair. I found out I could buy genes for them about 30 mins after exalting and almost cried...
I'm looking forward to getting my progen(I didn't request my random progen as I wasn't too bothered about that one) back! <3

I regretted exalting her pretty much immediately, and I only exalted her as I didn't know you could buy genes for them so assumed she would forever be triple basic. Which, at the time, didn't appeal to me as it seemed a bit like a "wasted" space in my lair. I found out I could buy genes for them about 30 mins after exalting and almost cried...
Hi, I'm AJ, I don't tend to be super active these days.
I've been registered on FR for a long time now, and while I still love the game, I do sometimes forget about it admittedly.
I sometimes have dragons for sale, but I tend to only have them up for 7 days, once their initial sale auto ends, they get levelled to level 5(10 if I can be bothered) and exalted.
@Shara

You're very welcome!
It wasn't a problem at all, I put them together so I could see all the new designs side by side and figured others might be curious to see all of them as well. And since the first designs are still in the site... I added them too! (x

I figured later how easy it might be to miss it since I just edited my previous post, so here's the previously mentioned (and quite rushed) compilation of old and new flight flags. It's in my dragon's profile, just scroll down until you see 'em.
@Shara

You're very welcome!
It wasn't a problem at all, I put them together so I could see all the new designs side by side and figured others might be curious to see all of them as well. And since the first designs are still in the site... I added them too! (x

I figured later how easy it might be to miss it since I just edited my previous post, so here's the previously mentioned (and quite rushed) compilation of old and new flight flags. It's in my dragon's profile, just scroll down until you see 'em.
OMG, new banners killed the vibe. They suit better for simple, puzzle game, not fantasy game... Already miss the old ones.
OMG, new banners killed the vibe. They suit better for simple, puzzle game, not fantasy game... Already miss the old ones.
E8ofrfs.png

............................................................Curiosity is followed by ambition.
............................................................Ambition is followed by madness.
Am I the only one thinkink the staff should'nt have done this possible to get back you progen ? I mean, as an individual you are supposed to make delibarated choice and assume them...

I'm not sure it's helping people that fixing the mistake they made... As for people saying "I don't remember anything about them but want them back", I think they don't deserve it... If the progen did'nt mean a thing for you back then, why wanted them back ? Because it's some kind of fashion ?

People do what they like of course but I'm a bit tired of people having it too easy... I understand the FR staff, it's really nice of them but... games are also supposed to teach people things. If you abandoned your dog irl because of meaningless decision, you don't deserve it back, even more if it's for kind of fashion to have an old dog ! XD

(Also, sorry for my writing, I'm not a native speaker)
Am I the only one thinkink the staff should'nt have done this possible to get back you progen ? I mean, as an individual you are supposed to make delibarated choice and assume them...

I'm not sure it's helping people that fixing the mistake they made... As for people saying "I don't remember anything about them but want them back", I think they don't deserve it... If the progen did'nt mean a thing for you back then, why wanted them back ? Because it's some kind of fashion ?

People do what they like of course but I'm a bit tired of people having it too easy... I understand the FR staff, it's really nice of them but... games are also supposed to teach people things. If you abandoned your dog irl because of meaningless decision, you don't deserve it back, even more if it's for kind of fashion to have an old dog ! XD

(Also, sorry for my writing, I'm not a native speaker)
y9KNddP.png
[item= Dancer's bell] Is this a reference to the Red Shoes fairy tale or Undertale? Wow, this captions are really well written. I appreciate this one! [item=wooly bear] @Cathii Did you exalt both of your progens? Because in the beginning of the game, you have bred your progens together, at least that's what almost everyone does. By checking your existing progen's hatchlings (if you only exalted one) you can find their first mate.
Dancer's Bell Is this a reference to the Red Shoes fairy tale or Undertale?

Wow, this captions are really well written. I appreciate this one! Wooly Bear

@Cathii Did you exalt both of your progens? Because in the beginning of the game, you have bred your progens together, at least that's what almost everyone does. By checking your existing progen's hatchlings (if you only exalted one) you can find their first mate.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
@AlisterGlory - I think you are- it was a decision made by people who mainly didn't know scatters existed. =o No harm.

They aren't just flat out letting you get any dragon back- just progenitors. Why be stressed about such a small thing that makes others happy? Be glad you never exalted yours in an impulse decision! =P
@AlisterGlory - I think you are- it was a decision made by people who mainly didn't know scatters existed. =o No harm.

They aren't just flat out letting you get any dragon back- just progenitors. Why be stressed about such a small thing that makes others happy? Be glad you never exalted yours in an impulse decision! =P
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 97 98