Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM] Water Deep Sea Raffle & PB [End]
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 82 83
@flybeatRemix
nvm, I'll PM you about this
@flybeatRemix
nvm, I'll PM you about this
GcvFcr8h_o.gif
@flybeatRemix

Dom battles are always hectic. I didn't even realize these issues were going on, so thank you for being so transparent on it ^.^ You all did good.
@flybeatRemix

Dom battles are always hectic. I didn't even realize these issues were going on, so thank you for being so transparent on it ^.^ You all did good.
Z3Lt3uB.png accessibilitysmallest.png
@JosephJoestar

no, nothing has been sent out yet due to the sheet not being completely corrected yet

as soon as thats done, she will send the prizes out accordingly
@JosephJoestar

no, nothing has been sent out yet due to the sheet not being completely corrected yet

as soon as thats done, she will send the prizes out accordingly
2ElOrq4.pngWYFduEM.pngVwV4nJr.png9t7iNW7.png
qpByDpU.png5wWnUvA.png
I see; sorry for sending that PM, I assumed you gadn't seen my post yet.
I see; sorry for sending that PM, I assumed you gadn't seen my post yet.
GcvFcr8h_o.gif
@flybeatRemix no complaints from me. Sorry for the loss but you put up a great fight. OoF buy threads are really hectic and the last minute buys you accommodated were more than generous! Every battle needs a debrief and always new things to be learned and accounted for. Great job!
@flybeatRemix no complaints from me. Sorry for the loss but you put up a great fight. OoF buy threads are really hectic and the last minute buys you accommodated were more than generous! Every battle needs a debrief and always new things to be learned and accounted for. Great job!
B17-L.pngs9-d01-Equusina.pngs9-d02-Equusina.pngs9-d03-Equusina.pngs9-d04-Equusina.pngs9-d05-Equusina.pngs9-d06-Equusina.pngs9-d07-Equusina.pngs9-d08-Equusina.pngs9-d09-Equusina.pngs9-d10-Equusina.pngs9-d11-Equusina.pngs9-d12-Equusina.pngs9-d13-Equusina.pngs9-d14-Equusina.pngB17-R.png
Hex0gCq.png
center]tWjEyu3.png[/center]
59TgHaL.png6qRiT6A.pnggLbSZXW.gif

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png kQXO8qG.gif
Btrc1b3.png

CvMCKOn.png
YS78n0y.gif
oapIRSh.png

OvJsD6v.png qS8m3Il.png
9wmtr73.gif
tZfAbHX.gif
tumblr_oesqvmhEFF1ql1x1no8_r1_100.png[/url]glitterbomb_starfall_2016_by_starkindlerstudio-dai1j8g.png 3nlGtPe.gifequusina_TODbadge.pngBzeVYAh.png
Props on y'all for stepping up to admit to and fix what went wrong. I'll be rooting for you guys!
Props on y'all for stepping up to admit to and fix what went wrong. I'll be rooting for you guys!
LekLbtj.png
sorry about the loss, but you guys put up a good fight and it was a lot of fun! owo
sorry about the loss, but you guys put up a good fight and it was a lot of fun! owo
I'm feeling pretty much like @Mercure2333 at this point, @flybeatRemix. [quote name="Mercure2333" date=2016-08-14 18:41:57] I don't mean to argue but I have to say something. First of all, a prize should not be changed once it was posted, whatever the contains or the condition to get this reward. During a DOM, the thread will be viewed hundreds of thousands of times. What will those who work for the prize think when they found the packs were changed? As the host of this thread, as well as a representative for the Water flight, your words should stay consistent, not changing it up mid way through the dom.[/quote] I stumbled in mid week and the conditions were "Most dragons with bonus = First Accent pack". So the changes now are complete news to me. And while I get why everyone is upset (or would be upset if the changes had been kept) and while I do see that probably a ping to every participant should have been made about the change, I think that a change after the raffle is over with no possibility for me at all to adept my strategy accordingly is even worse. And then I have to highly disagree on this one. [quote name="Mercure2333" date=2016-08-14 18:41:57] Secondary, Spinaria seems that she has no idea with the change. I don't think it's a good manner to make some change without the agreement of sponsor. There are quite a lot of ways to approach the sponsor, pings, pm or even comment on the user page. I don't think Spinaria will lost all of these alerts and messages. [/quote] I personally don't think that @Spinaria has anything to do with this. Maybe I get this wrong, but it looks to me like @flybeatRemix was the main (or maybe even only?) organizer, Spinaria was only a prize donor. And I don't see why a donor has anything to do with the distribution of the prizes. I can see however why you, Spinaria, are not okay with the changes, but I think this is an issue that should be discussed inflight and not dragged here. And then after you found the best solution for all presented here with one consent.
I'm feeling pretty much like @Mercure2333 at this point, @flybeatRemix.
Mercure2333 wrote on 2016-08-14:
I don't mean to argue but I have to say something.
First of all, a prize should not be changed once it was posted, whatever the contains or the condition to get this reward. During a DOM, the thread will be viewed hundreds of thousands of times. What will those who work for the prize think when they found the packs were changed? As the host of this thread, as well as a representative for the Water flight, your words should stay consistent, not changing it up mid way through the dom.

I stumbled in mid week and the conditions were "Most dragons with bonus = First Accent pack". So the changes now are complete news to me. And while I get why everyone is upset (or would be upset if the changes had been kept) and while I do see that probably a ping to every participant should have been made about the change, I think that a change after the raffle is over with no possibility for me at all to adept my strategy accordingly is even worse.

And then I have to highly disagree on this one.
Mercure2333 wrote on 2016-08-14:
Secondary, Spinaria seems that she has no idea with the change. I don't think it's a good manner to make some change without the agreement of sponsor. There are quite a lot of ways to approach the sponsor, pings, pm or even comment on the user page. I don't think Spinaria will lost all of these alerts and messages.

I personally don't think that @Spinaria has anything to do with this. Maybe I get this wrong, but it looks to me like @flybeatRemix was the main (or maybe even only?) organizer, Spinaria was only a prize donor. And I don't see why a donor has anything to do with the distribution of the prizes. I can see however why you, Spinaria, are not okay with the changes, but I think this is an issue that should be discussed inflight and not dragged here. And then after you found the best solution for all presented here with one consent.

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
Hey guys just wanted to say thank you all for sending dragons to us!

Sorry this wasn't our best raffle ever. We are working to try and resolve the issue with hatchling levels however my mom is in town visiting me so I wound up with noooo time or energy to try and figure out a workaround.

Hopefully this will be fixed up Soon TM and we can get the prizes out to you all!!
Hey guys just wanted to say thank you all for sending dragons to us!

Sorry this wasn't our best raffle ever. We are working to try and resolve the issue with hatchling levels however my mom is in town visiting me so I wound up with noooo time or energy to try and figure out a workaround.

Hopefully this will be fixed up Soon TM and we can get the prizes out to you all!!
1HDUhks.png
@Broderick
What I have to say is that the accent prize was sent to organizer with a rule to give them to the top 3 donors who gave the most levels in the very beginning.
Spinaria found the change today.
@Broderick
What I have to say is that the accent prize was sent to organizer with a rule to give them to the top 3 donors who gave the most levels in the very beginning.
Spinaria found the change today.
RZnRSXB.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 82 83