Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM] Water Deep Sea Raffle & PB [End]
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 83
@flybeatRemix

Umm Sorry but why on earth would all of us be aware? Were there any certain pings about this change? No.

It really isn't cool to change around rules for certain prizes during the event, tbh I don't even check this page daily since it doesn't really update daily, especially when it comes to prizes with really huge goals that effect lots of time and effort, this just really turns people off bigtime.
@flybeatRemix

Umm Sorry but why on earth would all of us be aware? Were there any certain pings about this change? No.

It really isn't cool to change around rules for certain prizes during the event, tbh I don't even check this page daily since it doesn't really update daily, especially when it comes to prizes with really huge goals that effect lots of time and effort, this just really turns people off bigtime.
3IHDrqr1xttqF6zxc2rXfE.png5kiGHfxwPoqgkIBBa0gYFf.png2DdaM7j1k9Sz7oO5e4nB82.gif
@lemecrazy

that comment was directed towards spinaria

i just had so many complaints coming in and got really overwhelmed with the amount of problems we were having from even before the event had started

this whole process had multiple, mutliple issues behind the scenes and on the ground floor and im just trying to fix everything

im really really sorry, and im not even going to be running raffles anymore after this so you dont gotta worry about these things happening again

@lemecrazy

that comment was directed towards spinaria

i just had so many complaints coming in and got really overwhelmed with the amount of problems we were having from even before the event had started

this whole process had multiple, mutliple issues behind the scenes and on the ground floor and im just trying to fix everything

im really really sorry, and im not even going to be running raffles anymore after this so you dont gotta worry about these things happening again

2ElOrq4.pngWYFduEM.pngVwV4nJr.png9t7iNW7.png
qpByDpU.png5wWnUvA.png
@flybeatremix I'm sorry shouldn't have lashed on you like that, I just woke up early for work to see this so I wasn't really in a good mind or a good temper, I'm sorry. Hope you figure everything out soon.
@flybeatremix I'm sorry shouldn't have lashed on you like that, I just woke up early for work to see this so I wasn't really in a good mind or a good temper, I'm sorry. Hope you figure everything out soon.
3IHDrqr1xttqF6zxc2rXfE.png5kiGHfxwPoqgkIBBa0gYFf.png2DdaM7j1k9Sz7oO5e4nB82.gif
I saw @Spinaria 's ping when I woke up this morning and I received @flybeatRemix 's during breakfast.
To me, I can't say that it's a good experience of DOM even it is over and I may win one price or more.
I don't mean to argue but I have to say something.
First of all, a prize should not be changed once it was posted, whatever the contains or the condition to get this reward. During a DOM, the thread will be viewed hundreds of thousands of times. What will those who work for the prize think when they found the packs were changed? As the host of this thread, as well as a representative for the Water flight, your words should stay consistent, not changing it up mid way through the dom.
Secondary, Spinaria seems that she has no idea with the change. I don't think it's a good manner to make some change without the agreement of sponsor. There are quite a lot of ways to approach the sponsor, pings, pm or even comment on the user page. I don't think Spinaria will lost all of these alerts and messages. If there are people argue cause the first place have quite a lot of price, I think you will come to an agreement with discussion.
The third thing is, I don't know why you think we may notice the change as to me, who only care about the leadboard and online attendants, believe what I said first, a prize may not have any change after posted. What I did in the past week was, found the thread, opened the spreadsheet, took a look at the leadboard, checked who is online and threw all my leveled dragons to any of them.
However, what I want to say in the last is, don't be upset for the mess cause of the first time holding a raffle. Everyone has a hard time when they do unfamiliar things. Comgrats on haing a second place this week. Hope you can host a better water raffle next time.
I saw @Spinaria 's ping when I woke up this morning and I received @flybeatRemix 's during breakfast.
To me, I can't say that it's a good experience of DOM even it is over and I may win one price or more.
I don't mean to argue but I have to say something.
First of all, a prize should not be changed once it was posted, whatever the contains or the condition to get this reward. During a DOM, the thread will be viewed hundreds of thousands of times. What will those who work for the prize think when they found the packs were changed? As the host of this thread, as well as a representative for the Water flight, your words should stay consistent, not changing it up mid way through the dom.
Secondary, Spinaria seems that she has no idea with the change. I don't think it's a good manner to make some change without the agreement of sponsor. There are quite a lot of ways to approach the sponsor, pings, pm or even comment on the user page. I don't think Spinaria will lost all of these alerts and messages. If there are people argue cause the first place have quite a lot of price, I think you will come to an agreement with discussion.
The third thing is, I don't know why you think we may notice the change as to me, who only care about the leadboard and online attendants, believe what I said first, a prize may not have any change after posted. What I did in the past week was, found the thread, opened the spreadsheet, took a look at the leadboard, checked who is online and threw all my leveled dragons to any of them.
However, what I want to say in the last is, don't be upset for the mess cause of the first time holding a raffle. Everyone has a hard time when they do unfamiliar things. Comgrats on haing a second place this week. Hope you can host a better water raffle next time.
RZnRSXB.png
@lemecrazy

its okay, ive gotten alot of responses like that and theyre all completely valid, there were alot of issues like i said so its not surprising im getting alot of flack but it doesnt make it any less,,, hard to deal with i guess

the whole thing has been pretty overwhelming and still sort of is but im going to do our first mass ping, explain our game plan and everything will be alright

i just hope this experience didnt ruin everything for everyone entirely, again i apologize

@lemecrazy

its okay, ive gotten alot of responses like that and theyre all completely valid, there were alot of issues like i said so its not surprising im getting alot of flack but it doesnt make it any less,,, hard to deal with i guess

the whole thing has been pretty overwhelming and still sort of is but im going to do our first mass ping, explain our game plan and everything will be alright

i just hope this experience didnt ruin everything for everyone entirely, again i apologize

qpByDpU.png5wWnUvA.png
@Mercure2333

i ran our holiday raffle before this, so technically not a first but regardless, still only my second time doing it and like i have mentioned before there was alot of problems contributing to our issues (especially behind the scenes) that really i had no control over that made our bad situation worse

im just trying to own up to the mistakes made on our part and ive already learned my lesson, thank you for the advice but ive been made aware of these things already multiple times

we are prepared to fix it and i apologize again for the inconveniences

not all of these problems were my fault but since i was the main man who made the post i understand why i am put to blame and i am taking it completely and i assure you the issues are being dealt with

you and the others effected by the prize-change issue will be compensated
@Mercure2333

i ran our holiday raffle before this, so technically not a first but regardless, still only my second time doing it and like i have mentioned before there was alot of problems contributing to our issues (especially behind the scenes) that really i had no control over that made our bad situation worse

im just trying to own up to the mistakes made on our part and ive already learned my lesson, thank you for the advice but ive been made aware of these things already multiple times

we are prepared to fix it and i apologize again for the inconveniences

not all of these problems were my fault but since i was the main man who made the post i understand why i am put to blame and i am taking it completely and i assure you the issues are being dealt with

you and the others effected by the prize-change issue will be compensated
qpByDpU.png5wWnUvA.png
@flybeatRemix
Yep, holding an OOF is much more tough than an In-flight one.
I can imagine. Flood of crs and pings. It was really a tough week to all of you I think.
It's ok to me if all the problems fixed. Hope you can hold a better one in the future.
@flybeatRemix
Yep, holding an OOF is much more tough than an In-flight one.
I can imagine. Flood of crs and pings. It was really a tough week to all of you I think.
It's ok to me if all the problems fixed. Hope you can hold a better one in the future.
RZnRSXB.png
@Mercure2333

nope! i did do the oof one for wavesat lmao it was still a world of difference though, far far easier and way less intense

anyways im trading places with our in-flight raffle person so now ill stick with that and someone else will be taking my place for oof raffles, a fresh new face who has done wonders with the in flight raffles so far so im sure they will do wonders in oof too

at least i have some decent advice to give em :'^) but ive stepped down from this days ago, thanks for the well wishes regardless!

@Mercure2333

nope! i did do the oof one for wavesat lmao it was still a world of difference though, far far easier and way less intense

anyways im trading places with our in-flight raffle person so now ill stick with that and someone else will be taking my place for oof raffles, a fresh new face who has done wonders with the in flight raffles so far so im sure they will do wonders in oof too

at least i have some decent advice to give em :'^) but ive stepped down from this days ago, thanks for the well wishes regardless!

qpByDpU.png5wWnUvA.png
[quote][size=2]@sidedish @SilkWoods @jurobii @ciceqi @RedWillia @Darthiel @Denney @arashiyama @DAG22 @marshapono @Mercure2333 @Perrydotto @halfday @Daera @Tarble @Hexacoatl @Artnerd @maralice13 @Barabbi @MegWins @ChillyCat @Sopheroo @Texere @AttoliaIrene @lantian @Broderick @seige @LexWasniahc @Kalvin @FeDog @crateshya @Kamishii @Fluffysminion @lemecrazy @ZincAlloy @Glisselda @marue @Bluecupcake52 @Malafunfun @Auresse @PrincessPunky @themightyfall @SilverBook @Rhyfel @Nyakyoin @KaniSakura @DisplacedLabRat @JAS2005 @RogueRainbow @BlueAlphyn885 @KarinK @sinousine @Andelice @PheonixPonder @Niceshot @KrakenMo @Undermom @Gheron @whiteraven90 @NegCol @Kalistys @MagicianPokes @Annalynn @Lara8 @PoizonRoze @RRHepburn @ThisOneIsBlue @ItsASomething @Terza @Mazarine @ShrillingSilence @Irithyll @PorkWithBones @Voodoocat @Emmahaa @skyarising @Rukipk @Katsuokai @SongofSilence @SexyIdris @Joeri @Moonwater @Juulika @zxy @Automne @ishirasu @southpaw @catmashiin @SkyesBride @kittykaos @NowNow @Nefily @Oricole @FrozenStarlight @DerbyGirl @bellzan @Qualia @irishrambler93 @Treesponge @SnowFairy @Snipe @timetot @Irarina @eternity1 @Achi @XenithShadow @ClarkeGriffin @Larkspin @starrynightren @persteph @justaweeb @Meyoline @Isti @TheWhiteHart @Goldefeathyr @Arakhne @JosephJoestar @Cuivienen @coelopteryx @Arietta @Waxwing @AnnaStar353 @Ganondorf @bonstrosity @dirtyzucchini @Sylvandyr @Meghan @Acacia @Flameswind @Icicle16 @Virtualhel @LHshey @Mystyic @Kemeira @TesserWings @StStrawburry @surskitty @Vhale @Rosewind10 @Sorulis @LucyBojangles @Rebekafish @starrunner101 @judiama @sunflour @XrayAngel @NotarySojac @Aramea @Astori @smileytechie @PaperGryphon @zombats @ScienceGal8 @Allynby @suzerain @InsanityPrelude @bergentruckung @mrsnegcol @kriski @Raptorix @JackMorrison @Dandelionqueen @Cancri @fenshae @Espeon5712 @Wakener @Psychostorm @Autopsy @Aquazapp222 @Byrion @Phecat @Houtori @briar @Saina @Stasha @Dragonpromise @Cheshworth @Razii @Battler @Lilta @Chocoli @Ulquiorra04 @DalphiaRose @Glacecakes @Changewinds @makani @Fangirlbookworm @Xaila @NorthPrincess @frogwithsword @haikwoshevo @AngelAura @Laser16 @BonesTheHeretic @Aranna @SunsetFoxglove @floofytrainnerd @Werwolf @mweep @Yunimori @Scultone @Emperors @Schefflera @Barrdwing @Inverness @Mitsukai @Pandonkey @saltinecracker @Thoracosaurus @TempestSea @Nishiboys @Denutena @Gowenna @Lynn1 @Lavendeer @QuicksilverInk @Sivi @Hexephra @Peachycupcake525 @BladesFire @Avestalia @Salamanderpie @ArtyCat @brain4puzzles @Entei236 @lostthought @BlueFireRose @HereBeeDragons @nsts @GhostChateau @kaelidra @Moorising @WildFire101 @Riisa @azurillturtle @Valentina @Huntclaw @Karika @Hyperes @Agatekey @PitchPines @Artemis @Naurath @Orbitz @TabsBrowser @Riesenraddieb @KyuremStar @Recko @Purpleater13 @Acturiesa @Felius @GhostFromTheMoon @WIntercreek @ArctosLupus @protowilson @Equusina @MythicalViper @Aergia @NicoleEirin @XianaAsuka @littlebickle @randomtux @couloir @myths @Nessuna @Moell @JaranMarcel @needleclicker @WinterBell @saturne @Pinselohr @Philli @Yessaia @Becidot @Arasew @darkvixen28 @NinaOsp @timechaser @NetShy @Levengale @tonake @fallenarrow @Surpirate @hisako @nextname @PrinzEugen @dimsum @Teland @Hadidah @helenehime @Ogham @LaraAelric @Ikarus @Pincushion @Jackabug @Amberlic @SenchaDrake @Terrone @Malis @Lodzhal[/quote] [center] Hello everyone! A huge thank you to all of you for all of your incredible support you have given to us during our battle. We fought hard but lost, but we have learned from this experience and will be ready to take on our next challenge soon. My sincerest apologies go out to everyone affected by the issues we had during this push in particular, a lot of things happened behind the scenes and then some that sort of made the whole thing funky in multiple ways, but now that its over and we arent running around like chickens with our heads cut off, we can crack down on the issues and fix them asap. We are fixing the sheet so it accounts for all tickets correctly, and hatchlings will no longer account for 0 levels. All previously changed prizes have been corrected to display their original content. Everyone who was severely effected by our problems has been compensated. Our plan of action here is as follows: - I will begin to send out our grab bags as soon as soon as possible. The current sheet problems should leave no effect on number of dragons sent total so i can take care of that immediately. - Spinaria will deliver the skin prizes personally and will send them out as soon as the sheet is corrected. - After the sheet corrections are completed, we will begin prize drawing in batches of 10 winners at a time. I will do another mass ping when we are ready to do the draw. It shouldnt take very long whatsoever, so look forward to the draw coming sometime next week, and no later. Again i cannot thank you all enough for sticking with us through this rough match and lending us your support despite the problems we faced. Best of luck to all of you with the raffle, we will see who our lucky winners are soon enough!
Quote:
@sidedish @SilkWoods @jurobii @ciceqi @RedWillia @Darthiel @Denney @arashiyama @DAG22 @marshapono @Mercure2333 @Perrydotto @halfday @Daera @Tarble @Hexacoatl @Artnerd @maralice13 @Barabbi @MegWins @ChillyCat @Sopheroo @Texere @AttoliaIrene @lantian @Broderick @seige @LexWasniahc @Kalvin @FeDog @crateshya @Kamishii @Fluffysminion @lemecrazy @ZincAlloy @Glisselda @marue @Bluecupcake52 @Malafunfun @Auresse @PrincessPunky @themightyfall @SilverBook @Rhyfel @Nyakyoin @KaniSakura @DisplacedLabRat @JAS2005 @RogueRainbow @BlueAlphyn885 @KarinK @sinousine @Andelice @PheonixPonder @Niceshot @KrakenMo @Undermom @Gheron @whiteraven90 @NegCol @Kalistys @MagicianPokes @Annalynn @Lara8 @PoizonRoze @RRHepburn @ThisOneIsBlue @ItsASomething @Terza @Mazarine @ShrillingSilence @Irithyll @PorkWithBones @Voodoocat @Emmahaa @skyarising @Rukipk @Katsuokai @SongofSilence @SexyIdris @Joeri @Moonwater @Juulika @zxy @Automne @ishirasu @southpaw @catmashiin @SkyesBride @kittykaos @NowNow @Nefily @Oricole @FrozenStarlight @DerbyGirl @bellzan @Qualia @irishrambler93 @Treesponge @SnowFairy @Snipe @timetot @Irarina @eternity1 @Achi @XenithShadow @ClarkeGriffin @Larkspin @starrynightren @persteph @justaweeb @Meyoline @Isti @TheWhiteHart @Goldefeathyr @Arakhne @JosephJoestar @Cuivienen @coelopteryx @Arietta @Waxwing @AnnaStar353 @Ganondorf @bonstrosity @dirtyzucchini @Sylvandyr @Meghan @Acacia @Flameswind @Icicle16 @Virtualhel @LHshey @Mystyic @Kemeira @TesserWings @StStrawburry @surskitty @Vhale @Rosewind10 @Sorulis @LucyBojangles @Rebekafish @starrunner101 @judiama @sunflour @XrayAngel @NotarySojac @Aramea @Astori @smileytechie @PaperGryphon @zombats @ScienceGal8 @Allynby @suzerain @InsanityPrelude @bergentruckung @mrsnegcol @kriski @Raptorix @JackMorrison @Dandelionqueen @Cancri @fenshae @Espeon5712 @Wakener @Psychostorm @Autopsy @Aquazapp222 @Byrion @Phecat @Houtori @briar @Saina @Stasha @Dragonpromise @Cheshworth @Razii @Battler @Lilta @Chocoli @Ulquiorra04 @DalphiaRose @Glacecakes @Changewinds @makani @Fangirlbookworm @Xaila @NorthPrincess @frogwithsword @haikwoshevo @AngelAura @Laser16 @BonesTheHeretic @Aranna @SunsetFoxglove @floofytrainnerd @Werwolf @mweep @Yunimori @Scultone @Emperors @Schefflera @Barrdwing @Inverness @Mitsukai @Pandonkey @saltinecracker @Thoracosaurus @TempestSea @Nishiboys @Denutena @Gowenna @Lynn1 @Lavendeer @QuicksilverInk @Sivi @Hexephra @Peachycupcake525 @BladesFire @Avestalia @Salamanderpie @ArtyCat @brain4puzzles @Entei236 @lostthought @BlueFireRose @HereBeeDragons @nsts @GhostChateau @kaelidra @Moorising @WildFire101 @Riisa @azurillturtle @Valentina @Huntclaw @Karika @Hyperes @Agatekey @PitchPines @Artemis @Naurath @Orbitz @TabsBrowser @Riesenraddieb @KyuremStar @Recko @Purpleater13 @Acturiesa @Felius @GhostFromTheMoon @WIntercreek @ArctosLupus @protowilson @Equusina @MythicalViper @Aergia @NicoleEirin @XianaAsuka @littlebickle @randomtux @couloir @myths @Nessuna @Moell @JaranMarcel @needleclicker @WinterBell @saturne
@Pinselohr @Philli @Yessaia @Becidot @Arasew @darkvixen28 @NinaOsp @timechaser @NetShy @Levengale @tonake @fallenarrow @Surpirate @hisako @nextname @PrinzEugen @dimsum @Teland @Hadidah @helenehime @Ogham @LaraAelric @Ikarus @Pincushion @Jackabug @Amberlic @SenchaDrake @Terrone @Malis @Lodzhal

Hello everyone!

A huge thank you to all of you for all of your incredible support you have given to us during our battle. We fought hard but lost, but we have learned from this experience and will be ready to take on our next challenge soon.

My sincerest apologies go out to everyone affected by the issues we had during this push in particular, a lot of things happened behind the scenes and then some that sort of made the whole thing funky in multiple ways, but now that its over and we arent running around like chickens with our heads cut off, we can crack down on the issues and fix them asap.

We are fixing the sheet so it accounts for all tickets correctly, and hatchlings will no longer account for 0 levels.

All previously changed prizes have been corrected to display their original content.

Everyone who was severely effected by our problems has been compensated.

Our plan of action here is as follows:

- I will begin to send out our grab bags as soon as soon as possible. The current sheet problems should leave no effect on number of dragons sent total so i can take care of that immediately.

- Spinaria will deliver the skin prizes personally and will send them out as soon as the sheet is corrected.

- After the sheet corrections are completed, we will begin prize drawing in batches of 10 winners at a time. I will do another mass ping when we are ready to do the draw. It shouldnt take very long whatsoever, so look forward to the draw coming sometime next week, and no later.

Again i cannot thank you all enough for sticking with us through this rough match and lending us your support despite the problems we faced. Best of luck to all of you with the raffle, we will see who our lucky winners are soon enough!
qpByDpU.png5wWnUvA.png
@flybeatRemix - No worries :D Y'all still delivered a formidable fight, and I'm happy to have supported Water! Keep up the hard and good work and keep learning :)
@flybeatRemix - No worries :D Y'all still delivered a formidable fight, and I'm happy to have supported Water! Keep up the hard and good work and keep learning :)
naturef2.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 83