Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Best/Oddest Compliment You've Received
1 2 3 4 5
@GuyInCorner

Oh my gosh, I wouldn't even have known what to say if someone told me that. Wow.
@GuyInCorner

Oh my gosh, I wouldn't even have known what to say if someone told me that. Wow.
My bio commissions page
My pixel commissions page
@HappyViki
Compliments on your eyes and personality is never a bad thing in my experience! I personally think all eyes are pretty, but yours sound cool. o; Also if that guy ran his finger down your nose without first asking if he could, that's a bit weird, haha. I don't think I've ever had a person tell me I have a nice nose.
@HappyViki
Compliments on your eyes and personality is never a bad thing in my experience! I personally think all eyes are pretty, but yours sound cool. o; Also if that guy ran his finger down your nose without first asking if he could, that's a bit weird, haha. I don't think I've ever had a person tell me I have a nice nose.
My bio commissions page
I see a lot of people who've hat their hair touched for their length... well, mine is generally really short... but apparently that means it's soft and floofy, and people want to touch it, occasionally without asking. -_-

I mean, thanks... I guess? XD
I see a lot of people who've hat their hair touched for their length... well, mine is generally really short... but apparently that means it's soft and floofy, and people want to touch it, occasionally without asking. -_-

I mean, thanks... I guess? XD
(She/Her)
This lady at GameStop said that my butt belongs in Hollywood.

Like... ?????? Thank you ???????
This lady at GameStop said that my butt belongs in Hollywood.

Like... ?????? Thank you ???????
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
@Vodnici

I think that compliments on personality (and actions) is better than compliments on looks, because you can change the way you act more easily than the way you look. I categorize the clothes you wear, food you cook, stuff you talk about, and stuff like that into the actions/personality category. But that's just me...I feel uncomfortable when people tell me for example: Oooh! You look nice, like you've lost some weight!

I should have clarified that I was dating him at the time. We were in the park laying in the grass, and he told me that he loved the way my nose looked, and touched it. Yeah, it would have been really weird if it were a stranger...I would have probably frozen for a moment, cuz I generally don't like being touched by people.
@Vodnici

I think that compliments on personality (and actions) is better than compliments on looks, because you can change the way you act more easily than the way you look. I categorize the clothes you wear, food you cook, stuff you talk about, and stuff like that into the actions/personality category. But that's just me...I feel uncomfortable when people tell me for example: Oooh! You look nice, like you've lost some weight!

I should have clarified that I was dating him at the time. We were in the park laying in the grass, and he told me that he loved the way my nose looked, and touched it. Yeah, it would have been really weird if it were a stranger...I would have probably frozen for a moment, cuz I generally don't like being touched by people.
Ping me! Always! Just copy and paste this: @happyviki

DO IT! JUST DO IT! DON'T LET MEMES STAY MEMES! JUST DO IT!
"I know plenty of people who would be a Snorlax. You aren't one of them." Made my day.
"I know plenty of people who would be a Snorlax. You aren't one of them." Made my day.
Aaaaaaa
evQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gif
@Happyviki
Yeah, that's true. I mean, I like being called cute and pretty, but I'd much rather be told I'm a kind person any day.

Oooh, okay, that makes it less weird, haha. I would've been super confused if it had been some random person.
@Happyviki
Yeah, that's true. I mean, I like being called cute and pretty, but I'd much rather be told I'm a kind person any day.

Oooh, okay, that makes it less weird, haha. I would've been super confused if it had been some random person.
My bio commissions page
I'M SORRY I'M NOT REPLYING TO EVERYONE! I'm quite busy and I often miss when people write in my threads, and I mean to reply but I can't right now, sorry! Feel free to leave a comment anyway!
I'M SORRY I'M NOT REPLYING TO EVERYONE! I'm quite busy and I often miss when people write in my threads, and I mean to reply but I can't right now, sorry! Feel free to leave a comment anyway!
My bio commissions page
We were talking about something and this guy happened to touch my sister's hand for about a second, then said
"Ohh your skin is soft." And proceeded with the conversation.
We were talking about something and this guy happened to touch my sister's hand for about a second, then said
"Ohh your skin is soft." And proceeded with the conversation.
vVseha8.gif
↑NOW EXTREMELY OUTDATED Art Shop
@qweee I laughed so much at that~ (> v <)

I went to the pool with my dad and the lady at the front desk gave me an orange wristband. (green means "yes this person is over 12 years of age and can swim on his/her own" while orange means "needs parental supervision due to being under 12 years of age".) This has happened multiple times and I don't know if I should be happy or not. I do keep my hair in pigtails when going to the pool, so I guess that's why I'm constantly mistakened...?
@qweee I laughed so much at that~ (> v <)

I went to the pool with my dad and the lady at the front desk gave me an orange wristband. (green means "yes this person is over 12 years of age and can swim on his/her own" while orange means "needs parental supervision due to being under 12 years of age".) This has happened multiple times and I don't know if I should be happy or not. I do keep my hair in pigtails when going to the pool, so I guess that's why I'm constantly mistakened...?
999_b_150px_jadebird_by_miirshroom-dbf4pr7.png
1 2 3 4 5