Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Unofficial Closing Search Party
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51
@Pengy thanks for putting me on the list but could you please remove me? I have still been unable to find my progens but after looking for another 2-3 days i should find them. Thanks~
@Pengy thanks for putting me on the list but could you please remove me? I have still been unable to find my progens but after looking for another 2-3 days i should find them. Thanks~
@SilverJellyfish
the first post has been updated and you've been taken off the list! (^wo)b best of luck finding your progens!!
@SilverJellyfish
the first post has been updated and you've been taken off the list! (^wo)b best of luck finding your progens!!
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@Pengy thanks. I only get through 100 dergs a day so it will take me a while with the range
@Pengy thanks. I only get through 100 dergs a day so it will take me a while with the range
@Fatalxs

Going by your neighbours progen ID's I've been searching manually dragon to dragon (Going up in twos as I've never seen a progen that wasn't one number off the random) and looking for the wind/fire match as the search was refusing to cooperate due to there being such a large number of possibilities with the lack of colours and the only knowledge being triple basic. (8000 odd pages...)

I'm currently above the ID's of both of your neighbouring dragons, and seeing as you said it took a little while that's understandable. Your progens were born on the day you joined, so if it goes above the 13/10 they've been missed, and you may have not been in wind when you joined.

Stopping for now at 6916238, If anyone else wants to take over give me a ping and let me know how far you get.
@Fatalxs

Going by your neighbours progen ID's I've been searching manually dragon to dragon (Going up in twos as I've never seen a progen that wasn't one number off the random) and looking for the wind/fire match as the search was refusing to cooperate due to there being such a large number of possibilities with the lack of colours and the only knowledge being triple basic. (8000 odd pages...)

I'm currently above the ID's of both of your neighbouring dragons, and seeing as you said it took a little while that's understandable. Your progens were born on the day you joined, so if it goes above the 13/10 they've been missed, and you may have not been in wind when you joined.

Stopping for now at 6916238, If anyone else wants to take over give me a ping and let me know how far you get.
16441.png
@Chipper
i'll give it a go searching in an ascending order starting at ID#6916238. (^wo)b
@Chipper
i'll give it a go searching in an ascending order starting at ID#6916238. (^wo)b
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@Pengy

Thanks! And if you need anyone else for your search party list I'm in the FR+8 timezone!
@Pengy

Thanks! And if you need anyone else for your search party list I'm in the FR+8 timezone!
16441.png
@Chipper i'd be happy to add you to the list! the more the merrier as they say. (^wo)b especially with the possibility of some progens having such wide hypothetical ranges to look through - the more people available to search the faster we can get through the huge ranges and hopefully find some progens!
@Chipper i'd be happy to add you to the list! the more the merrier as they say. (^wo)b especially with the possibility of some progens having such wide hypothetical ranges to look through - the more people available to search the faster we can get through the huge ranges and hopefully find some progens!
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@Pengy May I be added to the search party list, please? I'm in FR+3.
@Pengy May I be added to the search party list, please? I'm in FR+3.
OhP6atX.png
@timidfantasist
first post has been updated to include you and chipper! (^wo) b
@timidfantasist
first post has been updated to include you and chipper! (^wo) b
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@Pengy
I got nothing so far on starfox dragon, maybe ID search is the better option here as I don't know how wide the "black range" actually is! ID should be in the 864XXXX to 866XXXX range when I look at the lair neighbors progen dragons.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=121996&tab=dragon&did=8647664
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=121994&tab=dragon&did=8656252
@Pengy
I got nothing so far on starfox dragon, maybe ID search is the better option here as I don't know how wide the "black range" actually is! ID should be in the 864XXXX to 866XXXX range when I look at the lair neighbors progen dragons.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=121996&tab=dragon&did=8647664
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=121994&tab=dragon&did=8656252
MS6xnJoY_o.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51