Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Unofficial Closing Search Party
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 51
@timidFantasist @Pengy
Starting with 8647815 then for starfox, will edit.
No such Guardian till 8648300 - taking a break!
@timidFantasist @Pengy
Starting with 8647815 then for starfox, will edit.
No such Guardian till 8648300 - taking a break!
MS6xnJoY_o.png
@Pengy i've had a weirdly busy/sick couple of days but i'm going to hang out here for a while and help look for fatalxs progens! will update with parameters and such soon :3
@Pengy i've had a weirdly busy/sick couple of days but i'm going to hang out here for a while and help look for fatalxs progens! will update with parameters and such soon :3
LUZk8tY.png
@fatalxs i'm going to be searching for your progen for a while! i know you said you werent certain you joined as wind, so i'll be posting mostly wind/light g1s in the service of the flamecaller, but i'll make notes offsite of any others too just so we don't lose them.

i went 3 lairs back and started with the progen id 6915127 ascending! no flamecaller babies yet but will post with notes later.
@fatalxs i'm going to be searching for your progen for a while! i know you said you werent certain you joined as wind, so i'll be posting mostly wind/light g1s in the service of the flamecaller, but i'll make notes offsite of any others too just so we don't lose them.

i went 3 lairs back and started with the progen id 6915127 ascending! no flamecaller babies yet but will post with notes later.
LUZk8tY.png
@blanketgender
sounds good! i'm just about done training dragons for the time being so i'll be able to jump back into the searching soon enough! (^wo)b
@blanketgender
sounds good! i'm just about done training dragons for the time being so i'll be able to jump back into the searching soon enough! (^wo)b
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@Pengy no prob, i've been training for a water friend lately anyways ~w~ at 6915367 with no luck! still ascending
@Pengy no prob, i've been training for a water friend lately anyways ~w~ at 6915367 with no luck! still ascending
LUZk8tY.png
@starfox Does this guy look familiar to you? His mate would be fitting as a Tundra... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8648356][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86484/8648356_350.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8648357][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86484/8648357_350.png[/img][/url]
@starfox
Does this guy look familiar to you? His mate would be fitting as a Tundra...

8648356_350.png

8648357_350.png

MS6xnJoY_o.png
the range for oct 13 is pretty huge--several thousand--so i'm not going to set an upper parameter here, just look upward from 6915127 (currently on 6915530) and let someone else look downward from it
the range for oct 13 is pretty huge--several thousand--so i'm not going to set an upper parameter here, just look upward from 6915127 (currently on 6915530) and let someone else look downward from it
LUZk8tY.png
@blanketgender
i have one last dragon to train and then i'll start searching in a descending order somewhere high above your starting point ^n^!
@blanketgender
i have one last dragon to train and then i'll start searching in a descending order somewhere high above your starting point ^n^!
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@Pengy @timidFantasist
Got to 8648402 for starfox, I'll call it a night now! :)
(So 8647442 - 8648402 is done, I've found one pair that could be it.)
@Pengy @timidFantasist
Got to 8648402 for starfox, I'll call it a night now! :)
(So 8647442 - 8648402 is done, I've found one pair that could be it.)
MS6xnJoY_o.png
FIRST POST HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH NOTES. (^wo) b for reference i know i need to go through the numbers since there are some repeats but if i look at anymore BBC text with that many numbers again in the next five minutes i'll probably hide under a rock (/ n\)

@blanketgender
will be joining you in the search! going in a descending order, starting ID# is 6915127!
FIRST POST HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH NOTES. (^wo) b for reference i know i need to go through the numbers since there are some repeats but if i look at anymore BBC text with that many numbers again in the next five minutes i'll probably hide under a rock (/ n\)

@blanketgender
will be joining you in the search! going in a descending order, starting ID# is 6915127!
lapis+rose
28 they/them
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 51