Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doing the Art Thing [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Okay, not including Dancho I believe I've gotten everyone's payment!
That'll leave one slot open once I update, and then I won't be taking any more until I get the current ones done.
Unfortunately today is the start of my work week and Pokemon's been hardcore distracting me but I'm still chipping away at the commissions as best I can!
|D Just a service update for anyone still wondering.
Okay, not including Dancho I believe I've gotten everyone's payment!
That'll leave one slot open once I update, and then I won't be taking any more until I get the current ones done.
Unfortunately today is the start of my work week and Pokemon's been hardcore distracting me but I'm still chipping away at the commissions as best I can!
|D Just a service update for anyone still wondering.
@cake

sorry for the wait! I hope you like her!

FR_cake_zpsacb019ed.png
@cake

sorry for the wait! I hope you like her!

FR_cake_zpsacb019ed.png
Just posting to confirm that my slots are now FULL.
I know nine is a weird number; I wanted to keep one open since I had had ten slots before, but when I finished my last commission, didn't want to open up a new slot. Once I finish with these, I plan on keeping my shop here closed briefly in an attempt to get some actual money through paypal--I'm going to need it as I work to afford moving into my own apartment in the near future.

If there's any interest in paypal commissions, I'll offer that through here! But I'll open up treasure/gem/dragon payment commissions again before too long. Especially if I can't get any interest anywhere *****.
Just posting to confirm that my slots are now FULL.
I know nine is a weird number; I wanted to keep one open since I had had ten slots before, but when I finished my last commission, didn't want to open up a new slot. Once I finish with these, I plan on keeping my shop here closed briefly in an attempt to get some actual money through paypal--I'm going to need it as I work to afford moving into my own apartment in the near future.

If there's any interest in paypal commissions, I'll offer that through here! But I'll open up treasure/gem/dragon payment commissions again before too long. Especially if I can't get any interest anywhere *****.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9