Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doing the Art Thing [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ahh these are really cute @ddsapphire

Are you open for a slot right now? :3
Ahh these are really cute @ddsapphire

Are you open for a slot right now? :3
@Mercenary

Yes I am! And thank you! C:
@Mercenary

Yes I am! And thank you! C:
@ddsapphire

Yay! Do you mind if I message you the details? :3 I can definitely pay the 50k now, and I'll probably tip upon completion too. (:
@ddsapphire

Yay! Do you mind if I message you the details? :3 I can definitely pay the 50k now, and I'll probably tip upon completion too. (:
@Mercenary

Sure! That's absolutely fine. C:
@Mercenary

Sure! That's absolutely fine. C:
@ddsapphire

AHHHHH!! Omg the wait was WORTH IT! I LOVE IT!
@ddsapphire

AHHHHH!! Omg the wait was WORTH IT! I LOVE IT!
Link2.png Link3-2.png
@sky665

awww I'm so glad! ;u;
@sky665

awww I'm so glad! ;u;
@ddsapphire oooh my gosh I love your work *o* If you're willing to take on another commission, I'd love one of one of my human OCs. I can message details/payment if you're still open~ ouo
@ddsapphire oooh my gosh I love your work *o* If you're willing to take on another commission, I'd love one of one of my human OCs. I can message details/payment if you're still open~ ouo
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@Caroscene

Absolutely! C:
Go ahead and send me the details!
@Caroscene

Absolutely! C:
Go ahead and send me the details!
@ddsapphire

Ohgad, I completely forgot to send payment! Sending now, and I'll send you the description later tonight. Thanks so much :D
@ddsapphire

Ohgad, I completely forgot to send payment! Sending now, and I'll send you the description later tonight. Thanks so much :D
@ddsapphire
oooh man are these still open bc those chibis are absolutely gorgeous!! I'd love to get something done please if you're still open! ;v ;
Still need to think of what I'd like too, so if it is okay, I'll message you with payment + references when I think of what I'd like ;u;
@ddsapphire
oooh man are these still open bc those chibis are absolutely gorgeous!! I'd love to get something done please if you're still open! ;v ;
Still need to think of what I'd like too, so if it is okay, I'll message you with payment + references when I think of what I'd like ;u;
3a2eEFc.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9