Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Preview?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Support! This would make life so much easier.
Support! This would make life so much easier.
lightfull.png
I too am in support of this! This is a must have feature!
I too am in support of this! This is a must have feature!
I almost feel like this should've been there with Predict Morphology when it was released. So yes, support!
I almost feel like this should've been there with Predict Morphology when it was released. So yes, support!
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
So im sure we revived a dead thread, but i totally support this. its would be awesome.
So im sure we revived a dead thread, but i totally support this. its would be awesome.
G2akZ1Q.gif
+ 3 hrs
any prns
—————
giphy.gif
Bamboo Shoot
...How would this work, exactly? Which breed and gender would the hover preview be?

I don't think this would be very useful. If I'm buying apparel for a female Guardian, I don't want to see how it's going to look on a male Fae (or whatever the default preview would be). Most apparel looks completely different depending on which dragon pose it's superimposed on. So what would the purpose of this be?
...How would this work, exactly? Which breed and gender would the hover preview be?

I don't think this would be very useful. If I'm buying apparel for a female Guardian, I don't want to see how it's going to look on a male Fae (or whatever the default preview would be). Most apparel looks completely different depending on which dragon pose it's superimposed on. So what would the purpose of this be?
I agree completely. Would have made it so I didn't waste my money on all thos hats.
I agree completely. Would have made it so I didn't waste my money on all thos hats.
this would be great to have! it seems like it would have been one of the first features to be implemented especially sine the site can make money from it with all the gem apparel available.
this would be great to have! it seems like it would have been one of the first features to be implemented especially sine the site can make money from it with all the gem apparel available.
Imperial Tails tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so5_100.gif Pompom Mums
@Undel yes please I've wasted so much money maybe it could be scrying workshop apparel simulator and you enter the dragons code and can use a search bar like in the auction house and thats how it works maybe
@Undel yes please I've wasted so much money maybe it could be scrying workshop apparel simulator and you enter the dragons code and can use a search bar like in the auction house and thats how it works maybe
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
Support! It could be called a Closet or something, and you could see what it looks like specific to your dragon before you get it. If you get something cause it looks nice in previews but it doesn't match your dragon, something like this would prevent that!
Support! It could be called a Closet or something, and you could see what it looks like specific to your dragon before you get it. If you get something cause it looks nice in previews but it doesn't match your dragon, something like this would prevent that!
upoald9b385.gif
this would be soo helpful !
this would be soo helpful !
I'm Online
Bogs%20for%20all%20Banner%205_zpsamvxxrdh.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9