Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 ... 2734 2735
I LOVE THE PURGE BUT I HATE THE FIRST MOVIE SO MUCH I JUST VISUALLY LOVE WATCHING THE MOVIE BUT ETHAN HAWKES FAMILY IN THE FIRST ONE GETS ME SO MAD
I LOVE THE PURGE BUT I HATE THE FIRST MOVIE SO MUCH I JUST VISUALLY LOVE WATCHING THE MOVIE BUT ETHAN HAWKES FAMILY IN THE FIRST ONE GETS ME SO MAD
0xaNGjn.png
That moment when using only two different colors on a regular basis gets you confused. WHY ME.

October can't come fast enough... But I also have no interest in being officially a year older. I don't wanna grow up.

Um. Do you think that perhaps you may have gone a little overboard with that long of a post? At all??

The remix of this is soooo gooooooood.
That moment when using only two different colors on a regular basis gets you confused. WHY ME.

October can't come fast enough... But I also have no interest in being officially a year older. I don't wanna grow up.

Um. Do you think that perhaps you may have gone a little overboard with that long of a post? At all??

The remix of this is soooo gooooooood.
TMjBTkJ.png
How and why does my dad chew so loudly???? His mouth is closed! I've never met anyone else who makes that much noise with their mouth closed!
How and why does my dad chew so loudly???? His mouth is closed! I've never met anyone else who makes that much noise with their mouth closed!
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Being a fan of a rare pairing is suffering
Being a fan of a rare pairing is suffering
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
I wonder if my smudge guard has come in the mail yet...
I wonder if my smudge guard has come in the mail yet...
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
What is this when does it play I need to know.
What is this when does it play I need to know.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
Is it just me or does Taeyong look skinnier and more gaunt in Fire Truck then he did in the The 7th Sense?
I hope he's ok ;-;
Is it just me or does Taeyong look skinnier and more gaunt in Fire Truck then he did in the The 7th Sense?
I hope he's ok ;-;
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
Why am I better at 2 even though I have played 1 more. Devil Hearts? Probs.
Why am I better at 2 even though I have played 1 more. Devil Hearts? Probs.
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
I hate gender stereotypes.
I hate gender stereotypes.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
school's in 5 days

this is fine
school's in 5 days

this is fine